Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

hahaheehee, thanks for sharing your pic with us! ^_^

He looks cute anyway! Sad you couldn't get the best pics, but you were there... this is unpayable! ^_^

Btw, can call me tatty :D

thank you for the scans~ I see a picture of a scene in Goodbye Sadness! I love that series~ It was such a long series though, but it was lovely~ He look so skinny on the pictures... I think it has something to do with the clothes. Too big for him.

jangneri... he really was skinny. I think the pictures are from a time ago, because of his haircut... and this time he was very skinny. He gained a few weight later, what made him to become more yummy. He told he lost weight because he was doing too much aerobic exercises AND because the muscular image didn't fit with a ballad singer image... so cute aha!

I didn't watch Goodbye Sadness, I simply never found it T____T

And as if I only post pics in here... the most recent! From www.asashi.com interview ^^

DONGWAN @ ASASHI INTERVIEW

Please, do not repost without full credits!

071222_asashi001.jpg071222_asashi002.jpg

071222_asashi003.jpg071222_asashi004.jpg

071222_asashi005.jpg071222_asashi006.jpg

071222_asashi007.jpg

Creds~~

asahi.com + shinhwabr.net

hahaheehee

thank you for sharing the pic.. i am really envy you because you were able to watch him in person!! i mean, that was really my ultimate dream.. i wonder when will it happen.. hoho!

tat unnie

thank you for always sharing pics! you just don't know how it makes my day just to see wannie's adorable face.. i really love his smile.. so cute! awww.. to bad you weren't able to watch goodbye sadness.. though there were times i felt awkward watching him.. hoho! their dubbing sucked actually.. lol.

So in my not-so-good understanding of Korean, I have gathered from the Ocean's Six website that our guy will be on Music Bank on Dec. 28th and H2Entertainment has posted a notice about pre-orders for his 2nd album, which is scheduled to be out in January 2008. Now, I'm not quite sure if the Music Bank appearance is related to his 2nd album at all, but I for one am VERY excited. I loved seeing him with Shinhwa, but I love solo!Wannie just as much, if not more. DW fighting!

Guest kimiye-chan

Kim Dongwan is sooo cute!! He is so funny and manly! I love his personality, I just watched SG wannabe music video with him in it...so good! He really got skinny for his debut as a solo singer...I don't mind because he's still handsome! I hope he comes out with another single!!!

Guest 80slitenite

well his next solo album is suppose to come out in...

[info] Presales of Kim Dongwan's 2nd solo album

Presales for Kim Dongwan's 2nd album

Expected start date of presale: Mid-January 2008

Deposit: 2,000 won (refundable upon purchase)

Presale hotline: TBC

*the presale date is subject to changes

The Gwanghwamun branch of Hottracks is now taking presale orders for Kim Dongwan's 2nd album

Source: ocean

Chi trans: 堡堡@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

so hopefully we'll hear a new single from him then. i can't wait! i love visiting his site. he's so funny and smexy. so fun reading what he blogs. well after i get it translated. XDD

Yeah, his new album is coming fast, and we must support Dongwan anyway.

He needs a massive support of his fans (and all Shinhwa fans, of course) for reaching a first place anyway. As he will be releasing his album in the beggning of the year, we all shall buy and play the songs online nonstop, for support ^_^

We're organizing a project, so I won't preorder anyway. We'll do something huge :D

Thanks for the info!

oh, so he's really releasing his new album this coming january..

gosh! i need to save a lot of money for it.. though i don't need to preorder..

i'll just tell my uncle to buy it for me since he is in korea..

we need to support him! fighting!

Because of Dongwan's second album announcement, we're already running a project for buying the album, together with DW International Support Webring.

The intention was helping Brazilian girls to buy the album, but as we want it to sell very good, we're opening it worldwide ^_^

The gifts are mini photos, mobile cleaner and a 1 page calendar. They'll all be sent with the album if you buy it. If you girls want more information, you can visit http://www.dongwan-ism.net ^_^

ane_108 you're lucky your uncle is in Korea. I really wanted to be there for a trip, but money is very disappeared this end of the year ><

I'm so excited with this second album thing!

Let me just share silly hot pictures of Dongwannie ^_^

223256_948364112.jpg

hotness_resized039.jpg

I love this one... he assaying for Your Man performance during a MNet Star Watch episode... so cute! ^_^ I'm happy someone pictured it!

hotness_resized020.jpg

The How Do I Say ones... yummy! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1.jpg

This pic is one of my favorites so far! So freaking hot! O_o

Guest raina_flor

well his next solo album is suppose to come out in...

[info] Presales of Kim Dongwan's 2nd solo album

Presales for Kim Dongwan's 2nd album

Expected start date of presale: Mid-January 2008

Deposit: 2,000 won (refundable upon purchase)

Presale hotline: TBC

*the presale date is subject to changes

The Gwanghwamun branch of Hottracks is now taking presale orders for Kim Dongwan's 2nd album

Source: ocean

Chi trans: 堡堡@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

so hopefully we'll hear a new single from him then. i can't wait! i love visiting his site. he's so funny and smexy. so fun reading what he blogs. well after i get it translated. XDD

can someone help me pre-order.

Guest 80slitenite

Dongwan and Hyesung were suppose to perform a special stage on Music Bank today, but Hyesung got really sick. =(

Diagnosed with Enteritis

"...Shin Hyesung and Kim Dongwan actually plan to sing each other title song, ‘First Person’ and ‘Handkerchief’, to display their duet special stage...Therefore, today, Kim Dongwan had to cancel his duet performance with Shin Hyesung and changed it to solo performance. Accordingly to the production personnel, they are now seeking for new singer to replace Shin Hyesung’s absence..."

Credits: hyesungstory@ http://www.Shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + jojoyu7@Shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + Ocean’s Six + Starnews + mydaily (source)

full story http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/shin_hye_sun...ue_to_enteritis

Oh my... I'm very sad to read Sungie is sick! Hope he gets well soon!

And sadly Wannie will be alone on stage! Aw! I loved them together for the first time! ^_^

Thanks for the info!

raina_flor, I've PMed you about DW's album preordering ^^

Here's the link to Dongwan's perf on Music Bank 12.28.07

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EK8YHw1V-10

it was soo nice! he's soo cute! hehe

Oh! Youtubers are FAST! ^_^

Thanks for sharing the link. Really, he is very handsome in this performance.

I just thought he was very skinny.. he had gained a little more weight but with Shinhwa concerts and the 2nd album preparation I think he lost it again :unsure: He is gorgeous anyway !!!

Sharing a few captures. The credits for the vid are dacapo + shinhwa.biz/forums and the credits for the caps are on them ^_^

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandacapoa.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-1.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-2.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-3.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-4.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-5.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-6.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-10.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-11.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-12.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-13.jpg

20071228_K_musicbank_dongwandaca-14.jpg

Shinhwa performed today! ^_^

Well, for the time now.. it was yesterday ehe!

It was at SBS gayo and they were incredible!!

I made a frame-by-frame with Dongwan... :blush:

hope it's not too much!

dw_sbsgayo001.jpg

dw_sbsgayo002.jpg

dw_sbsgayo003.jpg

dw_sbsgayo004.jpg

dw_sbsgayo005.jpg

dw_sbsgayo006.jpg

dw_sbsgayo007.jpg

dw_sbsgayo008.jpg

Thank you for the frames of Dongwan. His performance was AWSOME in SBS gayo. His voice has improved so much.

Also just finished watching his Music Bank performance from 12/28/07 and it was one of his best performance!

Looking so forward to his 2nd album.

Shinhwa performed today! ^_^

Well, for the time now.. it was yesterday ehe!

It was at SBS gayo and they were incredible!!

I made a frame-by-frame with Dongwan... :blush:

hope it's not too much!

Guest tenshiii0ox

I bought his album in October like a supportive Shinhwa listener. And, his first album exceeded my expectations. I loved the songs very much... perhaps even more than I loved 혜성's 2nd album. I hope his 2nd jib meets my expectations. =]

Guest hahaheehee

Thanks for the frames of Dongwan, Tatty! (btw, my name's Si Yi!) I loved him in Shinhwa's KBS and SBS performances, especially when he's singing T.O.P. You know the part where he'll do the long note? It really gives me the goosebumps. I agree with Mommie Alice, his voice has really improved so so much!

I must say that Dongwan's looking really good in those performances. He was so gorgeous in that black singlet during the SBS performance, and when it was "raining" during the KBS performance of T.O.P and Dongwan was singing with his wet white shirt slightly unbuttoned... omg total nosebleed! Too sexy and hot!!! <333

I just can't get enough of him in that wet white shirt, LOL.

And I'm so going to get Dongwan's 2nd jib!!! I really loved his 1st jib for the different genres of music that he included! It's like I could really distinguish all the different songs and styles while listening. Hope his 2nd jib would be even better!

TOP from KBS Celebration Show is going to be my favorite clip for a loooong time because of Dongwan in his WET STICKY white shirt! LOL! I have to watch it over and over! Talking about SEXY!!! LOL!

Can someone make nice big HQ screen cap of Dongwan with his wet sticky white shirt and post it here please?

Thank you.