Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tomorrow's our wannie's bday! yay!

too bad only jinnie was able to go to his bday party.. nevertheless, i read that he had fun anyways.. hmmm.. i'm so curious why he doesn't want the fans to distribute his clip playing the piano.. oh well..

i've also read his diary entries.. lol.. he's being the dorky wannie as always..

Guest La'MISS:fairy

NOTICE

When I claimed this thread I was full of hope and I thought I could take care of it too, but I really can't, so I'm giving it up.

If you have some free time to take care of the main page and turn it into something useful,

please PM me or message me on MSN: jishuk@hotmail.com

I'll be available to edit it anytime you want me to,

full credits would go to you.

I'm sorry.

I heard that he plans to release his 2nd jib next Jan.

He even sang a new song at the end of the FM.

I actually don't wish to see him release his 2nd jib so soon.

With Shinhwa activities in Dec and 9th jib,

I really cannot imagine how does he have the time and energy

to produce a good 2nd jib.

I really want to see him come out with an album that he is proud of

and not something that is hastily produced.

Not only a high quality Kim Dongwan 2nd jib but also a high quality

Shinhwa 9th jib.

This is after all their last album before they go off to army...

:huh:

He's mentioned the 2nd jib for awhile now in a couple interviews, so I infer that this has been on the horizon. Who knows? Maybe he was doing some recording while he was doing 1st jib promotions, maybe we're going to hear some songs that didn't make it on the 1st jib. I think we have to remember that DW is a notorious perfectionist...I doubt he'll release something that isn't to the best it can be. And since he's going to the army soon, he probably wants to leave something for the fans so we won't miss him too much. :) I just hope that he doesn't wear himself out.

Ooh, so he sang a new song? I want to heeeeaaarrr.

ETA: For everyone who's wanting to see DW's piano playing...there are clips going around. And I gotta say, as someone who's played the piano, he's pretty wonderful. And he's singing while playing too, which is equally impressive. *sigh* So talented our oppa is.

Guest hahaheehee

Wow thanks Bresis for the pictures!!! Seems like Dongwan really had a good time... I wish I could be there! :blush:

It's nice that Jinnie came back from China to attend his fanmeeting/Birthday Party! I especially love the pic where Jinnie's trying to plant a kiss on the birthday boy, haha. Jinnie gave Wannie a metronome!!! MC Mong and Seo Inchang were there! (I read somewhere that they sang "The Three Musketeers together.) And the bday cake looks nice! LOL.

I watched a clip of him playing the piano and singing "If I Ain't Got You" (despite him not wanting fans to upload his performance! :phew: ) and I'm super impressed by his piano playing! This coming from someone who also plays the piano (even though I've not touched the piano for super long after passing my piano exams), I must say that he played really well. Dongwannie! You should let others enjoy your great performance too! Hahaha. Come to think of it, I think this is the first time I've actually seen him play the piano!

And he sang a new song? I wanna hear!!! :w00t:

I'm quite surprised that the plan for the 2nd jib is still on... I wonder how Dongwan's gonna come out with his 2nd jib IN JANUARY and promote it, as well as prepare for Shinhwa's 9th jib and concerts?!?! All within a span of half a year or so? Because if he's going into the army in Spring or Summer, that'll be anytime between March-August isn't it?

As much as I enjoyed his first album, I hope Dongwannie won't push himself too hard to present his 2nd jib as a gift to his fans before he leaves for the army or something... because I'm most willing to wait for 2 years for his next album!!! I'd prefer to wait for a good quality album from Dongwan!

And because it's already the 21st in Korea now...

Happy 29th Birthday Dongwan oppa!!!

It's your last birthday in your twenties, so may you have a great 29th year ahead! May everything go smoothly for you, careerwise or in your personal life, keep up the good work that you've always been doing, post more dorky diary entries, have seaweed soup and kick back, relax and perhaps have a drink of soju or two with the Shinhwa members on your birthday!!! <33333 :wub:

Guest jerrybabie26

i haven't been in here in forever ^^

really... he's planning his 2nd jib already? that's fast. but would he even have time to promote it if he does proceed with it? nonetheless, i know he'll do a great job with it... i just wish he'd write more songs for his next album

:wub: Wannie Oppa! Happy Birthday! hope you have lots of fun! <<<3 :wub:

wish i could go to your fan meet!

oh, can i ask, where is the clip of him playing piano floating around? :P

I watched a clip of him playing the piano and singing "If I Ain't Got You" (despite him not wanting fans to upload his performance! :phew: ) and I'm super impressed by his piano playing! This coming from someone who also plays the piano (even though I've not touched the piano for super long after passing my piano exams), I must say that he played really well. Dongwannie! You should let others enjoy your great performance too! Hahaha. Come to think of it, I think this is the first time I've actually seen him play the piano!

can u tell me where to find the clip?? or u can PM me.hehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Aromati97

Dongwan Oppa!

Happy Birthday to You!

I bought a birthday cake with my friends and celebrated it for you! ^_^

We had a picture of you in front of us and placed the cake in front you~

How cheesy of us?~ HEHE xD

It was for you Dongwan Oppa.

You don't know how much you mean to us and the SHCJ fans! <333333333

Guest ..kaleena..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333

awwww, so that's what the "iS" stands for!!! "kim dong wan in Shinhwa"

*tears* that's sooo coool!!!!!!!!!!!

and aww, i wanna see him play the piano.. i know that must have been amazing, lucky fans.

kekeke, junjin and him are so cute. too bad the other memberes couldn't attend.

Archived