Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

I thought this might be of interest to Kim Dong Wan fans :)

This is an Englished subbed version of Yashimmanman... just the Heechul/Hangkyung/Kim Dong Wan cuts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KopkkYy6C2M

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EYhYx_K-UBM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DUMXn2wDVAo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nk02c6mYyrE

juz finishing watching...

must saw that i am sad that dongwan speak SO LITTLE :angry:

the one who talk the most is hee chul...

THEY SHLD GIVE DONGWAN MORE CHANCE TO TALK!!!!!!! <_<

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pitchyaa

i've watched YSMM previous episode..yah i agreed with you guys that wannie got to talk just a little..

well, we have to be patient for his next show :)

anyways, i was soo touched about the story of Hankyung..

i was tearing while i was watching the part that he talk to his family.. really sweat of him :)

Guest raina_flor

OOOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!

Dongwan is releasing his *2ND ALBUM* in January 2008!!!

*breathes*

Okay, so DW was on the Volume Radioshow (1st part of 5 is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZYzqkihZt-w - I think the date's wrong b/c he talked about the first performance of "It's My Fault" and that wasn't in September) and he said that in between Shinhwa's single coming out in December and their album coming out in March, he's going to release his 2nd solo album. Dag, how fast is that! Not even a year after releasing his first one! That's amazing though. I can't wait to hear more songs. (I'm guessing he, along with the other members, are pumping out as much activities as they can since the majority of them have to go to military service)

And he answered my question of the "It's My Fault" MV...he said that they shot one, but since it came out so amazingly well, they decided to save it for the second album.

Goodness, he's going to be so busy...all of them are. I hope they take care of themselves and don't get sick or strain their voices.

waaahhhhhhhhh! my second album, dont have anymore $$$$$. and i want to go to china to watch them as well :(

Has everyone heard the song DW wrote for his fans (Listen...For SHCJ)? It's SO cute and addictive. I can't wait to get more music from him, whether as Shinhwa or solo. He has such a wonderful, versatile voice that I just love listening to.

Speaking of Shinhwa...

[07.10.18] [Diary] DW, Cover shooting

cafesel.jpg

An extreme tired day

Seeing the members. Mood just feels good~~

Below picture is the photographer who is incharge of the shooting!

siljang.jpg

Source:november21

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

His shirt and hair in the second picture looks a little :blink: lol. But, of course, I still love him. I hope we get some news clips on this! It must've been so much fun to have all 6 together again.

And isn't this picture to die for? (From his latest drama, "Person I love")

0701261eo3ni3.th.jpg

DW mentioned on the Mnet Japan's Star VJ show that he really wants his next movie or drama to be with kids, specifically mentioning that he'd love to take on the role of a young daddy. OMG, is he in my head? That's my DREAM role for him! It's obvious he loves kids and wants to have his own very soon (remember the Manwon Happiness part to his future wife? LOL). Oy, and my own personal #1 attraction is a man who loves/is good with kids. As if I don't adore this man enough! :P

Has everyone heard the song DW wrote for his fans (Listen...For SHCJ)? It's SO cute and addictive. I can't wait to get more music from him, whether as Shinhwa or solo. He has such a wonderful, versatile voice that I just love listening to.

Speaking of Shinhwa...

His shirt and hair in the second picture looks a little :blink: lol. But, of course, I still love him. I hope we get some news clips on this! It must've been so much fun to have all 6 together again.

And isn't this picture to die for? (From his latest drama, "Person I love")

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0...o3ni3.jpg"

DW mentioned on the Mnet Japan's Star VJ show that he really wants his next movie or drama to be with kids, specifically mentioning that he'd love to take on the role of a young daddy. OMG, is he in my head? That's my DREAM role for him! It's obvious he loves kids and wants to have his own very soon (remember the Manwon Happiness part to his future wife? LOL). Oy, and my own personal #1 attraction is a man who loves/is good with kids. As if I don't adore this man enough! :P

i heard the song before.SO NICE!!! dw is so talented to write such a nice song.hahas.

the picture with baby is simply gorgeous....anyone has more pic of dw with baby??

btw i dun think u can quote image.muz take off the img rite?

anyone know what this is for??? I WANNA WATCH!! (and i like his dw hairstyle...make him look alot younger.hehe)

Q38DRGU6NT_102.gif

1006_spg06.jpg

i didn't know wannie and minu were in this... :P

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Makky! :D

Hyesung, Minwoo, Dongwan - M.Net STAR WATCH 24 (2007-10-19) [syoungin].avi [337.4MB]

(M.Net M! Countdown 100th Ep. Special Rehearsal)

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

available in my NEW CB

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-10-21) [cashewmania].avi [34.3MB]

In order: Koyote, Bae Seul Gi, V.O.S, Lim Jeong Hee, Orange LaLa, Eru, Jang Yoon Jung, Seo Ji Young, Sung Si Kyung, Wonder Girls, Kim Dong Wan, Baek Ji Young, Super Junior, Kim Hee Chul, Lee Seung Gi

Kim Dong Wan - Because It's My Fault on Inkigayo (2007-10-21) [cashewmania].avi [34.2MB]

anyone know what this is for??? I WANNA WATCH!! (and i like his dw hairstyle...make him look alot younger.hehe)

^ THis is from his recent appearance on Sponge ^^

If you aren't interested in the actual content of the show, you might want to just watch the wannie cut version...I think it's available at SHCJ

It's been so quiet in this thread lately. I guess we've been spoiled with continuous DW appearances for the last 3 months. :P He definitely deserves to have some rest -- but I'm a selfish fan. I so enjoy seeing him in all these programs and singing performances.

Does anybody have his latest schedule?

available in my NEW CB

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Dong Wan - Because It's My Fault on YTN Star Special (2007-10-27) [cashewmania].avi [43.0MB]

i love dongwans repackaged album. im so glad i waited for it instead of buying the first original one! the Listen up .. for SHCJ is wonderfully made and so upbeat! the handkerchief remix is also amazing!

SECOND ALBUM IN JAN2008? i cant wait!

[07.10.28][Diary] DW, Watch Copying Beethoven May bring out with full credits.

Do not hotlink. TQ.

47237520565adfilenameDSC_0040.jpg

At the moment while listening to the Ninth Symphony 'Chorus'

Gets up a little goose flesh

Tear too fallen down.

I didnt thought at the end of the year i would get to hear such touching music

Strongly recommend!

p.s. Ah~ the appointed picture is very interesting~

Source:November21

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Guest raina_flor

KimDongwan Bday Party - DW's Special Day

May bring out with full credits only. Thanks.

*This activities is being held at G Market*

Date: year 2007 November 18th

Venue: KwangUn University Theater Hall

Entrance fee: 15,000won (same goes to the overseas fans)

1. DW's special day

Birthday party's title name is DW's Special Day

Because it's his last birthday of his age 20s, hope he will have a very special day, thus had prepared this activity.

2 . Local fans entrance way

[Obmit]

3. Oversea fans entrance way

- Admission according to the order before and after remittances

- No consideration towards nationality.

- 1 person may remittances for 4 person

4. Local fans Remittances Time

[Obmit]

5. Overseas fans Remittances Time

- November 5th ~ November 7th (3 days)

- November 5th (Monday) morning 10 am starts with appointed account remittances (will be annouce later)

Any inquiry, please post in the Q&A board or G market

Thank you

Source: h2 cy town&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Guest lovegoodfood

i just watched the Hidden camera episode with guest star DongWon, Hye Sung and MinWoo appearing in it.... can someone roughly give us a breakdown to what is the episode abot?My hunch is that DongWon bring his 'girlfriend' and intro to MinWoo and Hye Sng... but they somebow do not believe....than later i think there is a 'fake' misunderstanding and the fake DongWon girl left the room... I wonder what did Hye Sung and Min Woo say to her that triggers her to leave the scene...LOL

juz finishing watching...must saw that i am sad that dongwan speak SO LITTLE :angry: the one who talk the most is hee chul...THEY SHLD GIVE DONGWAN MORE CHANCE TO TALK!!!!!!! <_<
I agree.... I dont really hate Hee Chul...He is such a chatterbox...lol

Dongwan was to fool all the Shinhwa members by proposing marriage to the newscaster he met at one of the Choosuk game. Only Minwoo and Hyesung showed up because Junjin was in China, Eric's sister was visiting from US, and Andy was busy.

Anyway, DW tells them that he's been dating the newscaster secretly for 2 months after the show aired and that he wants to propose to her and needed member's support.

Minwoo believed him but Hyesung did not believe him completely so couple of times Hyesung looked for camera because Hyesung had feeling he was on Hidden Camera.

In the end it was not completly successful because Minwoo and Hyesung end up leaving without the host of the show showing up to tell them they were on hidden camera.

However, Minwoo and Hyesung sent text message to DW: Minwoo saying that everything works out well and Hyesung saying he hoped that they were not on hidden camera.

And of course when the camera zoomed in on DW's phone to show the text messages, they also showed Hyesung's and Minwoo's cell phone numbers and because they were getting so much prank and fan calls, both had to change their numbers.

EDIT: The reason why the girl left the room is because she told DW that it was unexpected and she was not ready. However she did come back because she felt bad and I think when DW was doing the crying scene, that's when Hyesung suspected of being on Hidden Camera. Minwoo and Hyesung left because they felt awkard sitting there when the 2 lovebirds were making up. When the host of the show asked why did DW let them leave, DW said it would have been more suspicious if he didn't let them leave and besides both Minwoo and Hyesung has very busy schedule so he didn't want to stop them.

Personally, I think they chose wrong topic to fool them. I really can't see any members proposing to a girl in a bar/cafe in front of the members. I think they would be more romantic and propose to girl in private.

i just watched the Hidden camera episode with guest star DongWon, Hye Sung and MinWoo appearing in it.... can someone roughly give us a breakdown to what is the episode abot?

My hunch is that DongWon bring his 'girlfriend' and intro to MinWoo and Hye Sng... but they somebow do not believe....than later i think there is a 'fake' misunderstanding and the fake DongWon girl left the room... I wonder what did Hye Sung and Min Woo say to her that triggers her to leave the scene...LOL

Guest hahaheehee

^ I agree, I just watched it yesterday but I guess a better scenario could have been chosen... I felt bad for Minwoo when he was there, he looked so awkward in front of the "lovebirds"! Haha but all the same, the show was quite funny. :) I'd love to see their reactions when they found out that they were on Hidden Camera! But too bad Hyesung and Minwoo had to leave early.

Not much news on Dongwan lately is there? I saw his diary entries when he was in Jeju Island. Lucky fans who got to spend a holiday with him there!!!

Archived