Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

071012 KBS Music Bank

i am nt used to the serious dongwan. :huh: but he look SO HOT!!!

Watch his performance -> [*clickie*]

1192200699_IMG_0705.jpg

1192200699_IMG_0701.jpg

1192200970_IMG_0709.jpg

1192200970_IMG_0742.jpg

I totally reccomend u guys read theesee cuz they are cute and funni ^^ our dongwannie's humor hehe

[ [07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Playing With Fireworks"

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Self-Taken Joyfully~" hehe silly dongwan xD

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Sudden interest while drinking wine... -_- " aw dongwannie dont drink winnee a little is fine though ^^

aww...must be registered to see it :huh:

I'm new to this thread. I'm a new fan of Dongwan [:

I bought his repackage and it finally came in the mail today. It looks real nice, lol.

I wished Dongwan had more upbeat songs, but his ballads are just as good.

WELCOME!!! yup,he onli has one upseat song "scream" rite?? but his ballad are SOOO NICEE! esp hankerchief,the remaining person etc...

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pitchyaa

thanks a lot for his pics and youtube link..

well, this song it's my fault is kind of hard to sing though..pretty high note in it..

but wannie did well in his performance..he'll get better and better next time :)

anyway,he looks really good in that leather suit...drooling :0

DW was *such* a great actor on Happy Together. He had the other team (and myself!) completely fooled!

I guess it's safe to assume that he's not going to do a MV for "It's My Fault"? I wish he would, although since he's starting promotion on the song already and he already did a MV recently for "Person I should not love," I'm guessing he's not. I want to see angsty!Wannie.

reginaxlove ur not registered? i'll post them then. for others like u who cant see. i was lazy the other day and didnt wanna take up too much space. :P

[07.10.15] [News] DW, 'Because of Clazzi Alex i had a greed in winning" May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

"In a Chuseok program show i once because of Clazzi Alex and grown a greed in winning."

Shinhwa member KimDongWan said "Not long ago because of Alaex i had appeared an urge of winning in heart" story to trigger the topic.

Recent running his own solo activities, KimDongWan recorded the coming broadcast on the 15th Oct SBS YSMM and they discuss about 'My victory was being defeated cases is' topic of the episod.

Dongwan towards the guest Alex who appears with him in the other program said "Not long ago in other tv station's cheosuk program, there were a meeting/dating segment with the MC, in the show due to alex i had grown a urge of winning."

In the show, KimDongWan & Alex had a crush on the mc at the same time. And in the show there's a kimbab making segment, Alex expended/shown his cooking skills. Towards that, Dongwan said 'At that very moment i had felt a danger alarm, so i turn the kimbab to a pizza'. Dongwan sentences made all the guest and audience in the studio laugh.

Addition, KimDongWan said "After the failure of Shinhwa 1st jib, because there were lots of people looking down on us and we had become stronger in union."

Source:newsen&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz__________________

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Playing With Fireworks" May Take Out With Proper Credits

2006396242810908775_rs.jpg

Quote:아까 볼륨에서 말한.. 시간이 남아 해본 불꽃놀이..~

아~~ 한강이 춥드라! 겨울인가벼..-_-

사진에 있는 맨져는 강영걸대리.

라됴에서 말한 폭죽팔던 경험이있는 상훈맨져는 나중에..ㅎㅎㅎ English Trans

Earlier I have mentioned that..there was a little bit of time left hence I wanted to play with the fireworks.~

Ah~~ Han River is really cold! ..-_-

Don’t tell me it’s already winter.. -_-

The manager in the photo is Kang Young Jae.

I had mentioned in the radio show the person Sang Hoon who sold firecrackers previously, let’s talk about it the next time...ㅎㅎㅎ

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Trans) + November21 (Source)

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Self-Taken Joyfully~" May Take Out With Proper Credits

2006323190928006811_rs.jpg

Quote:오호라! 드뎌 셀카할수있는 렌즈를 찾았다!

맨윗사진 빨간티. 폭죽팔았던 적 있는 상훈 맨져! ^_^

p.s.마지막꺼 연출 어때? ㅋㅋ English Trans

Hurrah! Finally I've found the angle that I can self-take.

The photo above, the guy who wears a red top is the manager, Sang Hoon who sold firecrackers last time! ^_^

P.S. How’s the effect for the last photo? Keke

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Trans) + November21 (Source)

OOOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!

Dongwan is releasing his *2ND ALBUM* in January 2008!!!

*breathes*

Okay, so DW was on the Volume Radioshow (1st part of 5 is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZYzqkihZt-w - I think the date's wrong b/c he talked about the first performance of "It's My Fault" and that wasn't in September) and he said that in between Shinhwa's single coming out in December and their album coming out in March, he's going to release his 2nd solo album. Dag, how fast is that! Not even a year after releasing his first one! That's amazing though. I can't wait to hear more songs. (I'm guessing he, along with the other members, are pumping out as much activities as they can since the majority of them have to go to military service)

And he answered my question of the "It's My Fault" MV...he said that they shot one, but since it came out so amazingly well, they decided to save it for the second album.

Goodness, he's going to be so busy...all of them are. I hope they take care of themselves and don't get sick or strain their voices.

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Kim! :D

[HQ] Yashimmanman - Han Kyung, Kim Hee Chul, Kim Dong Wan, Lee Soo Young, Sung Si Kyung, Alex (2007-10-15) [654.0MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

reginaxlove ur not registered? i'll post them then. for others like u who cant see. i was lazy the other day and didnt wanna take up too much space. :P

THX <333333

OOOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!

WOW! that was a shocking news!!! his album muz haf sell well so 2nd album is coming so soon! hahas.

Thank you for the caps. Dongwan was so good acting that he fooled the other team twice! LOL!

what is the thing about fooling other team??? i dun mind spoiler...hehe...

02ng2.png

In Happy Together Game, they showed 2 newspaper/magazine article regarding one of the guests. Of course name of the person is deleted from the article.

Each guests have to tell their side of the story and convince the regular host/hostess that that article is about them.

Both articles were about Hyesung but Dongwan was so convincing, regular host/hostess thought it was Dongwan in both cases. Because regular host/hostess were wrong, they had giant balloons pop above their heads.

what is the thing about fooling other team??? i dun mind spoiler...hehe...

Guest hahaheehee

OOOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!

*breathes*

Okay, so DW was on the Volume Radioshow (1st part of 5 is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZYzqkihZt-w - I think the date's wrong b/c he talked about the first performance of "It's My Fault" and that wasn't in September) and he said that in between Shinhwa's single coming out in December and their album coming out in March, he's going to release his 2nd solo album. Dag, how fast is that! Not even a year after releasing his first one! That's amazing though. I can't wait to hear more songs. (I'm guessing he, along with the other members, are pumping out as much activities as they can since the majority of them have to go to military service)

And he answered my question of the "It's My Fault" MV...he said that they shot one, but since it came out so amazingly well, they decided to save it for the second album.

Goodness, he's going to be so busy...all of them are. I hope they take care of themselves and don't get sick or strain their voices.

OH MY GOSH!!! This is fantastic news!!! Barely half a year after his first album came out and now we hear that a second album is in the pipelines!!! Dongwan's gonna be so busy towards the end of the year - Asia concerts with Shinhwa, recording Shinhwa's new single, preparing for Shinhwa's 9th album and preparing for his own 2nd jib!!! Which means that he'll be in the limelight and go on lots of programmes! Not that I'm complaining :) but I hope he gives himself a break every now and then too!

Second albums will usually raise people's expectations especially since his first album is so good. Hope he doesn't stress himself out!

Aw, I really want to watch the "It's My Fault" MV now that it's shot "amazingly well". Now I have to wait till next year! Well at least there's the other MV with the female singer from China to look forward to. Have I mentioned that she's incredibly lucky to get hugged from behind by Dongwan in the MV? Hahaha.

Thanks for all the caps - the Happy Together ones look especially interesting esp. since Hyesung's in it too. :) Waiting for the Chinese subs to be out!

And I think I like his hair better now - when he first cut it a few weeks ago I didn't like it much. I think it looks better now! :) And he shouldn't cover his gorgeous hair with the beanie. Haha.

YaShimManMan Caps

So the theme of this YSMM is "Fantasy Couple"...and DW and Soo Young were one of the couple teams. I think they're so cute! And SY is so pretty and talented and funny. She's definitely the type of girl I want for DW. I know they're friends, but you know. :P

And when SY was talking about the guy who broke her heart...DW put his hand on her shoulder twice to comfort her. Awww.

He's so cute when he wears a beanie. I love his hair, but I tend to awww over him even more when he wears a beanie. It suits him so well!

I think my "Kim Dong Wan is..." repackage album arrived today! Going to go get it now...*so excited*

[07.10.16] [News] Dongwan, captured 'Man's heart'

Do not hotlink.

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

200710160657082890fw9.jpg

Kimdongwan through repackage album, with a new title song [it's because my fault] captured the man's heart.

Through his first solo song title [Handkerchief] and successfully debut as a solo artist, Kimdongwan through the continuous title song [it's because my fault] to carry on his strong ballad charm.

one of the autumn artist of year 2007, with song [it's because my fault] contains of 90s artist KimJungMin JuJangHyuk's rock ballad music style and with Dongwan's special rock attitute feeling. Besides than capturing the female's heart, too attracted lots of male fans.

Kimdongwan song title [Handkerchief] took the KTV no.1 sopt, receive the 20s,30s Male overwhelming support, accumulate is this new song title [it's because my fault] too will receive the male's attraction on the next behalf of year 2007 and too a success.

Source:ocean's six

Cn Trans:繁星满天@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Archived