Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest theLEGEND

THANK YOU SO MUCH! i went to see the CF and it is soo cute <3333333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRtQzB44JQ

anyone know the song name of (01:58 - the end )where dongwan rap?

No problem! To answer your question, the title of the song is "Match Made In Heaven" from Shinhwa Winter Story Album 2004-2005 track no.2 :)

CKcrossover: I think Dongwan's gonna promote "It's My Fault" song track no.2 from his album for his next title song. About the new MV, I have no idea.

v

v

v

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CKcrossover

Did he announce what his second single gonna be yet?

n wuts the new MV for? 2nd single or a different version of Handkerchief?

CKcrossover: I think Dongwan's gonna promote "It's My Fault" song track no.2 from his album for his next title song. About the new MV, I have no idea.

v

v

v

oh really? that's nice.. i mean, i've been currently addicted to that song now. ho. ho.

Did you all see DW singing "It's My Fault" for the first time on M.Net Mcountdown 100th Episode Special? Good lord. He was AMAZING. His voice slightly cracked/went out of tune at the very end for a split second...but this song is pretty high and the rest of the song was just absolute perfection. He'll only get better and better. But what an amazing first performance! I nearly had tears in my eyes. And he's so good at emoting...he looked like a guy who was really sorry to his lover.

i can't wait to check that out!! it's a nice song after Handkerchief. keke... hope to get an HQ of that later. :P

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Hyesung, Minwoo, Dongwan - I Pray 4 U on M.Net M! Countdown 100th Ep. Special (2007-10-11) [syoungin].avi [158.5MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

oh my gosh! i just finished watching him singing It's my fault. I must say that he sang the song so well.. though he went out of tune at the end of the song. but nevertheless, the performance was still great.. i so, so love the song right now, and hearing him sing it live.. im on a high right now.. and he performed I Pray fo You with sungie and minwoo. so cool!

wow, thanks for all the pics!!! he looks so good there. <333 and the chandelier backdrop just adds to the effect (though the purple glowing heart is kinda cute... keke... XD).

available in my NEW CB

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] Happy Together Season 3 (2007-10-11) [628.1MB]

Part 1: Baek Ji Young, Hong Rok Ki, Kim Hyung Ja, etc.

Part 2: Shin Hye Sung, Kim Dong Wan, Solbi, Kim Jong Min, etc.

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Happy Together Season 3 - Shin Hye Sung, Kim Dong Wan, Solbi, Kim Jong Min, etc. (2007-10-11) [cashewmania].avi [209.9MB]

Guest lovegoodfood

oh Dong Won went out of tune towards the end?hopefully its a small glitch....... Though I haven seen the performance yet, it should not be too bad......

available in my NEW CB

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Dong Wan - Because It's My Fault on Music Bank (2007-10-12) [cashewmania].avi [34.6MB]

Guest damifino

Just wanted to let you guys know that the episode of Yashimmanman with Kim Dong Wan, Lee Soo Young, Alex (Clazziquai), Sung Shi Kyung, Heechul, and Hankyung will air this coming Monday 10/15 on SBS at 11:15pm. It's a YSMM Special episode called "Fantasy Couples" :)

Thank you so much. I didn't read or hear anything about DW being on another YSMM show.

Just wanted to let you guys know that the episode of Yashimmanman with Kim Dong Wan, Lee Soo Young, Alex (Clazziquai), Sung Shi Kyung, Heechul, and Hankyung will air this coming Monday 10/15 on SBS at 11:15pm. It's a YSMM Special episode called "Fantasy Couples" :)

Guest nikkie19

Kim Dong Wan's - Person Left Behind ft. Shin Hye Sung

and i like summer ft. andy... does anyone of you have the lyrics translations of these songs?

Guest nikkie19

Kim Dong Wan's - Person Left Behind ft. Shin Hye Sung

and i like summer ft. andy... does anyone of you have the lyrics translations of these songs?

available in my NEW CB

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

Hyesung, Minwoo, Dongwan - M.Net M! Countdown 100th Ep. Special Backstage + Rehearsal on M.Net Wide News (2007-10-12) [oceans six].avi [16.9MB]

will have the perf. up later. ^^

I totally reccomend u guys read theesee cuz they are cute and funni ^^ our dongwannie's humor hehe

[ [07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Playing With Fireworks"

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Self-Taken Joyfully~" hehe silly dongwan xD

[07.10.13] [Diary] Dongwan - "Sudden interest while drinking wine... -_- " aw dongwannie dont drink winnee a little is fine though ^^

Archived