Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest cocospirite

Hello Everyone! ^___^

We are beginning to sub some videos!

You can find the video below on shinhwa.sarang clubbox here :

http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang

(DO NOT TAKE OUT FROM SHINHWA SARANG CLUBBOX)

minwanloveletteruh5.jpg

CREDITS : http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/index.php

Handkerchief : Lyrics translated by Tatiana @ Shinhwa.Biz

I Pray for U : Lyrics translated by Jiji @ Aheeyah

Interview of Minwan translated by mommie Alice @ Shinhwa.Biz and soompi

Stomp : Lyrics translated by Serena @ ShinhwaJJ.com

Subbing by Cocospirite @ Shinhwa.Biz

Timing & Encoding by Labingtablo @ Shinhwa.Biz & Cocospirite @ Shinhwa.Biz

Links ulpoaded by Labingtablo @ Shinhwa.Biz

[07.08.20] [diary] Dongwan : "Jinnie's Birthday"~* May Take Out With Proper Credits

2003129965596652594_rs.jpg

2003114623822249691_rs.jpg

Finally just got home after finish dining and having a drink together again with members

Today, Jinnie was very satisfied, proud and confident of himself.

The photo taken shows Jinnie watching a video together with his fans

from various countries

One of Jinnie's fans is a muslim woman wearing a 'Hijjab'

Amazing Amazing!!

(Mal's edit : *Hijjab - also known as head scarf, (usually muslim women wears this)'

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Korean -> Eng Trans) + November21

n.b : Take Out With Proper Credits

Guest fallen_angel

just finsihed watching the episodes and dongwan won!! i think? lols i dont understand what they are all saying but it looks funny especially the cooking part that cracked me up!!!

I had finish watching.. manwon happiness... dongwannie... is super duper cute~~

hahaa.. i have re-watch the part when minwoo comes out so many times~~it's so cute that minwoo keep on appering on dongwannie.. manwon happiness i lov it..

there's is some interaction of dongwannie and shinhwa changjo too~~they'r too cute.. dongwannie seem so proud hehe..

but its sad when he keep on saying"he's hungry", & how sad.. to watch him eating ???leftover fruits and the biscuit from the rubbish

Guest hahaheehee

I just finished watching Manwon Happiness last night! Some spoilers - read at your own peril (all based on Chinese subs):

Dongwan won the midway competition and so he had a chance to swap his money with Stephanie's and got an additional 1050won from the swap. (Stephanie had 7350won, Dongwan 6300won). He also got to choose 2 scrolls that would entitle him to get some free food at another person's meal, and the amount of food one can get ranges from like a full meal to "as much food as you can get with one toothpick". So Dongwan chose scrolls #6 and #10 - the reason being there are SIX Shinhwa members and next year is their TENTH anniversary (and after he revealed this, Minwoo was like, oh then both of them are definitely going to be "Kkwang" scrolls"). I love how Wannie thinks of Shinhwa all the time! :wub: So he gatecrashes Minwoo's meal and as it turns out... both of his scrolls are "Kkwang" scrolls, meaning that they are completely useless, and he can't get any food for free. <_< So in exchange for some food, Dongwan performed Eusha Eusha in a really hyper, jubilant manner! Haha and Minwoo was all smiles at watching him dance crazily LOL.

Then there was this part in the car and the PD asked Dongwan which Shinhwa song he liked the most or something... Dongwan answered by using a can of mosquito spray (I think?) as the mic and started singing "First Love"! And he said between singing and acting, he'll choosing singing as after all, he debuted as a singer.

There was also a part where his mission was to do Andy's "eigo" dance! I think that's the heart dance that they mean...

Next, Dongwan was at a music show and when he was backstage, he bought a drink that cost 500 won for Stephanie as he felt bad for winning the extra 1050 won from her! Stephanie was real touched! But in the end Dongwan took out his "good deed booklet" and asked Stephanie to stamp on his booklet! (I think both of them have to do good deeds and collect stamps from various artistes throughout the show).

There were also lots of woodong moments too... both of them had a short fanmeeting after their music show performances and backstage they started playing with each other and dancing to "Stomp". LOL. Dongwan was like "I'm also from Shinhwa. I can dance too!" Wannie! Such a dork! ^_^ Then he leaned out of the window and told his fans who were outside that he was filming Manwon Happiness and asked them to cheer "Fighting!" for him as he was hungry. Man, I love the fans... they were all cheering in unison! Shinhwa Changjo fighting!

To eat breakfast, Dongwan had to help clean the tables and deliver food on behalf of the shop... so he was walking on the street holding an umbrella and the food in another hand and two random girls squealed "Kim Dong Wan! Kim Dong Wan!" And I noticed Wannie holds his chopsticks with his left hand!

Next, Wannie attending a show recording... he had a bet with the PD - if he managed to "ride" on the chair (it's some kind of stunt that involves stepping on the chair as it tips over) successfully he'd get a cup of coffee from the PD. So after a couple of failed attempts during practice he succeeded during the actual recording! Poor Wannie kept saying "I'm hungry... I'm hungry..." Unfortunately while Dongwan was drinking his coffee, some actress (don't really know her name) came over and started drinking Wannie's coffee. And she finished the whole cup. <_<

There was also the Kangin clip from shinhwa_tiffy. I thought it was hilarious when Kangin suddenly turned off the lights!!! Hahaha and the Manwon producers are sure good - they managed to prove that Dongwan did drink the juice even though Wannie kept denying it. Wannie was fined 200 won for that.

Wannie then met Brian from FTTS and tried to complete his mission with Brian... unfortunately Brian didn't quite get what Wannie was doing. Because Brian felt bad at causing Dongwan to fail his mission, he gave Wannie 500 won for him to donate at the end of the show.

Brian: "Even though saying this may cause the other Shinhwa members to get angry, I was once a fan of Dongwan!"

Dongwan: "When you see Junjin, you'd say that you're a fan of Junjin right?"

Brian: !!!

Brian: "Who is Junjin?"

LOL! :D

There was also a scene where Dongwan was scavenging for food and rummaging in the rubbish for leftovers coz he was really too hungry! He was really stuffing himself with leftovers when the PD said something like: "You are Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan you know!"

Wannie: !!! *but still stuffs a whole biscuit in his mouth and smiles weakly at the camera*

PD: "When the stars eat leftovers, we'll play their hit songs as background music."

Wannie: "So my song's playing in the background now?"

And so they played the sorrowful sounding "Handkerchief" as background music with scenes of Dongwan eating leftovers...

Next, Dongwan in the car with his adorable dog!!! The PD was commenting that Dongwan is of marriage age already and asked Dongwan to say something to his future wife. Hahaha this part really cracked me up!!!

Dongwan's speech to his future wife...

"Yohbo! It must have been tough on you recently since it's your third pregnancy! I believe the child will be as healthy as our first and second children... Once the third child is born, we will work on the fourth one, okay?"

LOL!!! :lol: Dongwan is such a dork!!!

I thought the part with Wannie and his dog was total love! He brought he dog out for a walk... and his dog's called "Gooman" I think? It means ground fruit or something? not too sure about this... Anyway, his dog's really cute and he kept trying to make it stick out its paw to shake his hand!

And so... Dongwan won!!! He spent 5500 won in total vs Stephanie's 6050 won!!!

*additional bits: Stephanie had to do Shinhwa's "fighting" dance as part of her mission! And there was an appearance by Battle where one of them imitated Junsu from DBSK*

Okay that was a really long recap... hope it helped in understanding the show!

Guest theLEGEND

Dongwan's speech to his future wife...

"Yohbo! It must have been tough on you recently since it's your third pregnancy! I believe the child will be as healthy as our first and second children... Once the third child is born, we will work on the fourth one, okay?"

LOL!!! :lol: Dongwan is such a dork!!!

I thought the part with Wannie and his dog was total love! He brought he dog out for a walk... and his dog's called "Gooman" I think? It means ground fruit or something? not too sure about this... Anyway, his dog's really cute and he kept trying to make it stick out its paw to shake his hand!

Thank you so much for sharing the summary of the whole show. Dongwan's speech to his future wife cracked me up! LOL! I had a great laugh reading that part. :lol: Such a dork<3.

I think Dongwan's dog called "Goo Ma" short for "Goo goo ma" which means sweet potato. Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't really know how to romanize korean words. :sweatingbullets:

I just finished watching Manwon Happiness last night! Some spoilers - read at your own peril (all based on Chinese subs):

WHOA. I am impressed at your summary. That's basically the entire show !

Thank you so much. It is fun to "watch" it with your summary again. I watched it on youtube during the weekends and was laughing so hard.

The CSI portion really surprised me! They caught Dongwan drinking the juice. LOL. That was a sneaky way to cheat a drink but it was all fun. =)

Guest jerrybabie26

i really wonder what's inside that bag of his lol...

it'd be awesome if dongwan and minwoo did a special stage together! remembers back to "I Pray 4 U" performance on love letter~

but you're right! maybe dongwan and hyesung will do one together? *is hopeful*

yeah, i was thinking it would be fitting for them to sing each others songs since they do sing ballads... it'd be weird seeing either hye sung or wannie singing minu's songs but it'd be nice to see =p

thanks hahaheehee for those caps of manwon... wannie was uber cute... when the oil splashed on him was classic... he was dressed like he was about to rob a place but he kept jumping and yelling

like a little kid hehehehe

i haven't seen the 2nd part but reading your summary was really hilarious... wannie is definitely a goof... and he cheated with the drink lol really want to see how they managed to catch him on that hahahaha i especially loved his speech to his future wife

thanks for wannie 's sked mommie alice so happy that he has so many shows... so many to look forward too :D

Guest veraciously

i just found a snippet where Kangin offers Dongwan the fruitn drink with english subs. it´s even funnier with the subs lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K_VvZqB8gE

Lol, I loved that! Sunbae/hoobae friendship between two of my favourite kpop groups. God bless..

My copy of Kimdongwan is... just came through the mail box yesterday. I love it, it's much better than I expected. The Scream cover is perfection, the song with Andy I loved already and Handkerchief is a great ballad.

JinDam is a fantastic song. I was sort of amazed he wrote it himself. Hope if/when he releases a 2nd album, he can write/compose more songs on it himself.

I've been searching for clips of Dongwan on Sukira for such a long time now. Does anybody know if such are out there?

Guest prizzyy

One of Jinnie's fans is a muslim woman wearing a 'Hijjab'

Amazing Amazing!!

haha i wonder what did wannie expect! i think he expected that most jinnie's fans are chinese cos he did alot of activities in china.. ^^

ahhh hope muslim fans dont take it to heart! haha!!

i havent listened to wannie album for a long time! <3

Guest hahaheehee

Glad you guys enjoyed the summary! Wannie's speech to his future wife was probably my favourite moment of the show. Cracked me up real bad! :w00t:

I'll try and post some caps for the second part of Manwon when I'm free!

JinDam is a fantastic song. I was sort of amazed he wrote it himself. Hope if/when he releases a 2nd album, he can write/compose more songs on it himself.

I've been searching for clips of Dongwan on Sukira for such a long time now. Does anybody know if such are out there?

I think Dongwan's really quite good at songwriting... I loved "Set Free" from Shinhwa's 7th jib, and Jindam is a really awesome song. It's a pity he didn't get to write more songs for his first jib, and that he also kind of stopped writing songs to focus on other things like acting and singing.

I definitely hope there will be a 2nd album coming *cross fingers* and that he'll get to participate more in writing songs for his album!

By the way, is Sukira a radio programme?

Anyone knows what other variety programmes he's scheduled to appear on?

I saw it. I just love Dongwan's laughing. Lucky for Dominique (girl who sang Hyegulsa), she got autograph CD from him.

I noticed alot that Dongwan is always holding his "eye" area with his hands because he doesn't want anymore wrinkles. LOL! Like he is stretching out the wrinkles! I have a friend who does this and I thought it was so cute when I saw him constantely doing this.

Anyone watch Dongwan on Chit Chat of Beauties? He was so cute <3 haha