Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest angel2nyt

KBS Cool FM Gayo Radioshow

~ They started out listening to some songs from DW's album:

1) "Honey"

- the DJ asked if DW calls his girlfriend nicknames like "baby" - he said he can't, but Hyesung and Eric are really good at it - he just calls her by her real name (my kind of guy - I'll smack my boyfriend if he ever calls me "baby" or "honey" or whatnot *gags*)

i totally agree with you on this one, i'd rather hear my boyfriend call me my name than call me babe(which reminds me of that movie.. you KNOW what i mean)

2) "Psy Kiss"

- The longest kiss he's ever had was with his first girlfriend - 1 1/2 hours. Heh, before all your eyes start bugging out, it wasn't 1 1/2 hours straight, but the cumulative time while they were watching a movie. And this part I nearly died laughing - he said that his girlfriend had braces (I think) and b/c of all the kissing, her lips started bleeding. DW thought he had done something wrong and was like "I'm sorry! Let's not kiss ever again!" Bahhahahaha.

kissing someone with braces.. i actually can't actually imagine that

- The most memorable kiss: Inside a ferris wheel compartment (*sigh* so romantic)

and ive been dreaming of doing this

~ He joked that he was sad that Tiffany did the narration for "Bimil" instead of Taeyeon. He really likes Taeyeon b/c she sings well and is funny on variety programs - he says she acts and laughs like an "ajumma" (older lady). (Taeyeon actually, during one of her DJ stints for Chin Chin radio when Lee Ji Hoon was on, revealed that DW and her are close and he treats her really well like an oppa. Lucky girl!)

i remember when the first time the news came out of why wannie chose tiffany,and a lot of people asked why he chose her over taeyeon.. now i hope they heared this interview

- regarding Andy and Solbi - even DW doesn't know what's up with the two of them, but he thinks they like each other when watching WGM. Usually when asked about if they're going out with so-and-so, members usually vehemently deny it while fooling around, but Andy, very calmly and gentle-like goes "no, we're not going out" - DW once got a text message from Andy that went "no, no, no" when he asked about it lol

andy is really showbiz - he will deny it forever (i love you andy!)

reading this shows that they know how to give each other space which is really good

~ The Shinhwa members all watched Titanic together - He and Hyesung were the ones who cried A LOT during it (awww) - DW said that it's the most he's ever cried

the undying titanic.. hahaha

i can totally see hyesung crying over this, but wannie.. i didn't even cry when i first watched it - my mom did though

~ When DW has to cry during for a scene, he says he doesn't do anything to trigger the tears except just immerse himself in the role and situation (shows what a gifted actor he is)

that's exactly what i do, hahaha

when i want something badly hahaha

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, thank you so much for the MV, 80slitenite. *sigh* SOOOOO beautiful. I especially love the harmonization at the end.

So I was thinking...DW will be promoting until August...I'm assuming Jae Suk will be promoting this single and Jade Valerie said (I think) in an interview that "You Don't Know Me" will be her second single. Heh, maybe at some point we'll have three DW-related songs on the charts? That'd be awesome!

And oh! I guess the pic that aRt&musiC<3 posted is the new Happy Sunday program that I don't know the name of. Wannie in a black suit. Yummmmy.

Guest theLEGEND

And oh! I guess the pic that aRt&musiC<3 posted is the new Happy Sunday program that I don't know the name of. Wannie in a black suit. Yummmmy.

I didn't know Dongwan's going to be one of the MCs for that new Good Sunday show (it's Good and not Happy ^^). Anyway.. Here's the thread CLICK! :)

I didn't know Dongwan's going to be one of the MCs for that new Good Sunday show (it's Good and not Happy ^^). Anyway.. Here's the thread CLICK! :)

Hmmm, is that information accurate? From the articles I've read, I thought he was just going to be one of the first guests on the new show. Interesting! Ack, he's so busy. I hope he takes care of himself.

In an un-related note, his blog has been closed down since that whole Star Golden Bell fiasco. I hope he's not permanently closing it. :tears:

That's what I thought too. I don't think he is a permanent host...it's confusing just like Minwoo with Ganda show. He's sometimes part of the show (he did 2) and sometimes he's not on depending on his schedule.

Poor Dongwan...I just hope he doesn't get too hurt by this. By sound of his voice on the Park Myungsoo's radio show, he seem to do okay. I just love his laugh.

Oh, what is the address of his blog? Is this where he posts his diary?

Hmmm, is that information accurate? From the articles I've read, I thought he was just going to be one of the first guests on the new show. Interesting! Ack, he's so busy. I hope he takes care of himself.

In an un-related note, his blog has been closed down since that whole Star Golden Bell fiasco. I hope he's not permanently closing it. :tears:

Guest theLEGEND

worldtraveler58: That's what I thought too, he's just gonna be one of the guests and not one of the MCs for the show. The first episode's gonna be aired middle of June anyway so let's just wait and see until further informations about the show are being released. About his blog, it's such a pity that it has to be closed (I totally have no idea it was closed!). I really enjoy reading his diary entries *sigh* just like you, I hope it will not be permanently closed. Netizens and reporters are <_< sometimes.

mommie Alice: The website address is http://november21.co.kr/

Guest fancyy

His diary closing was a wisdom decision meanwhile people kept harshing regarding the incident in Golden Bell.

But Dongwan wouldn't close it... he loves his diary a lot ^^

IF we stay beside him, he will be strong.

Guest 80slitenite

Good thing Wannie got rid of that SGB crap.

subject 올만에 시골에 가보니

참 좋더라.

나라가 이리도 뒤숭숭한데..

숲은 넘나 평화롭고,

odu.jpg

0777.JPG

우리가 염려하지 않아도 돌아가는 일들은 많은 가봐~

나 자신에 대한 염려도 좀 덜어놔야겠어~ ^_^

그나저나!

새로 산 똑딱이가 자랑~*

gain.jpg

새로 산 신발이 자랑~*

foot.JPG

ㅎㅎㅎ

Yahhh~ so many nice pics! I think he went on a little vaca.^^ He is showing off nice new shoes. Remember his other entry when he said his shoes looked tired and dirty. hehe

^ I love his diary entries. He always post up really beautiful shots! The first picture is gorgeous. Where was he? All I got from my google translation was "When I got to the countryside to olman." hehe

I'm glad he took down those entries of the SGB situation. It would just make it worse if it was still up. I'm glad he admitted he was wrong of saying that. My boy is going to get a nice butt kicking from Eric. lol

I also love his 2nd album a lot. I'm really addicted to his secret song. If only the mv plot line was a little different, with less dancer girls and more of just him. The song was so great but the mv, I wasn't really feeling it. I'm tempted to just do all cuts of him and release a fake new mv. No offense~ lol.

Guest fancyy

This guy is really awesome!

He just recovers from a hit and keeps doing funny and nonsense things to cheer everything up!

I wish I could show his good mood everyday..

Dongwan, fighting!!

Arght, can't wait for my stay in Korea T___T

im glad that wannie didnt get rid of his blog i'd be really dissapointed

thanks worldtraveler once again :D hehe. i loved the whole article. kiss? oooo!! haha! that is so cute! actually i feel the same way as whoever it was, i dont really like my bf to call me by baby or honey O__o maybe honey is okay but baby is definatley a no for me >__<. its just.. weird to me O.o. for some reason. anywaayyss. haha. aw wannie we'd be glad if u can appear on WGM! hehe. <33

once again <3 to wannie's diary entries :D we really have similarities i take a lot of pictures too hehe. i wonder how he keeps all those pictures he takes or maybe he deletes them?

With me I didn't really have problem with MV but I had problem with the main girl. I think it's because I knew who she was and she didn't look "sexy" to me before so I didn't get the feeling of her being "sexy" in this MV. And since I knew they were good friends, I didn't get the "feel" of the MV. I wish they had used someone else.

If only the mv plot line was a little different, with less dancer girls and more of just him. The song was so great but the mv, I wasn't really feeling it. I'm tempted to just do all cuts of him and release a fake new mv. No offense~ lol.

Guest miss lakwon

Kassuma, thanks for your regularly video updates!

Watching them often! Actually all the time! <3333

Guest jangneri

i wonder how he keeps all those pictures he takes or maybe he deletes them?

He NEVER deletes pictures~ He still have the pictures he took years ago, even during their dorm days. :D I'm thinking he's probably taking good care of all his computers or have them saved somewhere. :D

I love the shots, especially the first one. So picturesque! :D

He NEVER deletes pictures~ He still have the pictures he took years ago, even during their dorm days. :D I'm thinking he's probably taking good care of all his computers or have them saved somewhere. :D

haha yeah he probably keeps them on a CD or something. :P oh yeaahh i love those pictures he took during dorm days xD. that reminds me when there was this clip of showing minwoo's house and he showed us pictures that wannie took of them xD hehe. good times haha.

[08.05.29][News] KimDongWan, "Sends hope to China"

There's another news saying Hyesung is in it too. There's 35 singer will be singing in this project.

kp1_080529031300.jpg

On 28th morning, in Louis Studio China was report that to help the earthquake victims, singer and producer JPY (Park JinYoung), HongKong actor Jackie Chan, will be cooperate in a project 'I Love Asia'.

Containing a record for KimDongWan in the project.

Source: Oceans

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

[08.05.29][News] WanSung, recording for "I LOVE ASIA"

Archived