Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest 80slitenite

Another entry!!!!! This is really wonderful. We have to cherish this because it won't be too often he will write when he goes into the military I think. Then again maybe he will have more time to write. so many wonderful pictures

subject 일산 호수공원엔..

넘 예쁜 꽃밭이 있었어..!

edit_0615.jpg

그 뒤로는 교회도 보이고~

edit_0632.jpg

좀 걷다보니 정자도 하나 있더군.. 이건 원래 있던걸까? 아님 공원 만들면서 만든걸까? 오래 되어 보이던데..^^

edit_0663.jpg

이런 저런 사진을 찍다보니. 해가 금방 저물어 버렸어..

edit_0658.jpg

밥먹을 시간을 몽땅 써버려서 저녁은 갈비만두로 떼웠지~ㅎㅎ

오늘도 은근 피곤한 하루야..

Zzzzzz..

Google translate in the mean time. hahaha

Ilsan hosugongwonen subject.

There was a lovely flower garden, too!

Behind the church seems to do that

Yesterday also saw some sperm found one gun. It was originally? 0 won creation of the junk or made? ^ ^ Seen him in a long time.

Oh dear jjikda pictures of Bonnie. The sun is up soon jeomuleo

The whole evening is spending time with bapmeokeul ryeoseo ribs, dumplings and chuckles ttewotji

Eungeun weary day today.

Zzzzzz ..

080513 mnet Jade Valerie Event - Dongwan Message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTP_LOxGuJs

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love!melody

subject 일산 호수공원엔..

what i understand of the diary entry :)

subject: at the ilsan lake park

there was a very pretty flower garden ..!

Behind it you can see the church too~

After walking a little bit, there was also a 정자(?) .. do you think this was originally here? or did they make it while making the park? it looks old .. ^^

After taking pictures here and there the sun quickly setted ..

Because i sepnd my whole meal time, i had beef dumplings~ hehe

today was a bit of a tiring day as well ..

Zzzzzz..

wow! those pictures that dongwan took are beautiful! :) i would really like to go there when i go to korea ^^ and i seriosuly think he should open a gallery with all these pictures he is taking LOL

Guest 80slitenite

Omg I just now comprehended what google translated.

Yesterday also saw some sperm found one gun. It was originally? 0 won creation of the junk or made? ^ ^ Seen him in a long time.

Good thing he didn't really see some sperm and found one gun. LMFAO! I hate you google XDDD

Thank you love!melody!!! <333

oo google translation :P. i hate it when sometimes it doesnt translate 100% accuratley but it still works ^^ heres what midnightgirl translated

wanted to comment on wannie's interview when he said about shinhwa fans..

It might be boring to be a group that everyone likes, so we hope to be a group that people like from time to time, but they'd be happy each time they see us. We want to be able to like ourselves and for the fans to love us too.

that really touched me.. i know many bands out there in the korean industry who are so famous, with so many fans and almost everyone i know loves and knows them not that they dont like shinhwa but they go crazy crazy for them, but then when it comes to shinhwa everyone respects and also does go crazy over them them for what legend they have created for the k-industry, wannie has really got me thinking of not wanting shinhwa to be real famous but to be true idols.

[08.05.15][diary] Dongwan: Ilsan Lake Park

That's a very pretty flower bed..!

edit_0632.jpg

You can see a church behind~

edit_0615.jpg

As I walked on I saw a pavilion... Was this already there? Or did they restore it when they built the park? It looks very ancient..^^

edit_0663.jpg

I took all kinds of photographs. The sun is already setting..

edit_0658.jpg

The time to eat is already over, so I had galbi dumplings in the evening~~ㅎㅎ

Today has been another tiring day..

Zzzzzz..

Source: november21

Chi trans: 虫虫猪猪@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest incarnadine

[Pics] 080515 Kim Dong Wan for Sports Donga Interview

source: Sports Donga + Ocean's six

1210809871dw1xm9.jpg

1210809871dw2vm4.jpg

1210809871dw3ua1.jpg

1210809871dw4nm7.jpg

1210809871dw5gj3.jpg

1210809871dw6at8.jpg

1210809871dw7rj3.jpg

1210809871dw8pq2.jpg

1210809871dw9go5.jpg

1210809871dw10da8.jpg

1210809871dw11zh8.jpg

1210809871dw12we1.jpg

1210809871dw13vj4.jpg

1210809871dw14fk5.jpg

1210809871dw15xv7.jpg

1210809871dw16fe1.jpg

1210809871dw17fc0.jpg

**WHEN TAKING OUT, PLEASE CREDIT ACCORDINGLY.**

[Pics] 080515 Kim Dong Wan for Sports Donga Interview

You know, if you change his tie into a bow-tie and put a jacket over him, he'll be ready for his wedding! XD

SO handsome. The interview that these pics come from is great too (I'm sure somebody will translate it soon).

So I'm DYING for news on album sales. He's been moving around the 1-2-3 position on several charts that I've been obsessively checking, but I'd like a concrete number. I hope (and think) it'll be an impressive number. He deserves it so much.

Guest noelinha

ohh so handsome in this photos! <3<3 thanks!

He deserves number 1 so much..I hope he is in the top!^^

Guest aindy

[08.05.15] [News] Kim Dongwan 2nd album sale no.1

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

482b17c633a36filename20bh5.jpg

Recently Kim Dongwan who had released his 2nd album "Secret" had gotten no.1 spot on the album sales.

Kim Dongwan on the 14th May released his solo 2nd album "Secret", Recently in Hanteo & Hottacks sales chart gotten a hit popularity, successfully taken down Epik High & MC Mong, rising up to the no.1 spot in the sales chart.

Towards this, the management company express "In this hit track "Secret" is not Kim Dongwan's style, towards this we were all struggling on the decision on it, but it had given us much more than what we had expected towards on the response. Thank you very much. Beside than the hit track, the other songs too contained a matured side of Dongwan. At the same time there's a new voicing with band arranger, thus the songs were being produced in selective style, hope the audience will love it lots."

Source:reviewstar & oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@Shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest 80slitenite

Omg yes!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo Wannie is #1!!!!!!!!!! so happy for him!

thank you malou. those pics are so cute! hahah worldtraveler58. i do hear wedding bells looking at them. XDD

You guys have to go to Ocean's 6's site. they have some gorgeous pics of Wannie and Junjin from Music Star I think it was.

Guest hahaheehee

Thank you Aindy for that lovely, insightful interview. I really enjoyed reading it. It reveals a lot about his inner psyche and it really shows a different side of him. He may be all goofy and dorky when with his members or on TV programmes, but deep inside he's a mature, insightful man who knows what he wants and what he has to do to get it. Now, don't we all love a man who is focused, driven and has a goal? :lol:

I'm anticipating the different sides that he will present to us in future!

But reading about Shinhwa grouping together when they are 35 makes me a bit sad though. :(

Also thank you to all who have shared all these gorgeous, gorgeous pictures of Dongwan. I can't get enough of his handsome face. LOL!

Lastly, CONGRATS DONGWAN! For reaching #1 on the album sales chart! He even overtook SG Wannabe and Epik High. Both of which have great albums, btw. :D But of course being totally biased I'd say that Dongwan's album is better. LOL~ ^_^ He totally deserves this for all his hard work and effort that he put in. Dongwan fighting! Here's to him scaling greater heights in future! *cheers*

Guest love!melody

congratulations~ congratulations~ congratulations to dongwan's 2nd jib *sings the congratulation song* hehehe! i know, i'm being all stupid again ><;; anyhow, i'm so happy for dongwan oppa. i knew that he would be able to top the charts :) no surprise what so ever LMAO

and gahhhhhhh~ those pictures: gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous! <333

Guest sine81

i love how he mentions the other members (junjin and eric in particular) in his interviews and how they help him through tough times

Archived