Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest jangneri

Here is the romanization and translation of the tracks~

01. 남자의 사랑 / Namjahui Sarang (Man’s Love)

02. 비밀 / Bimil (Secret)

03. 왜 그래/ Wae Gurae (What’s Wrong) (Feat. Heritage)

04. Honey (Feat. Eric)

05. 사랑하는 사람아/ Saranghaneun Sarama (Person You Love)

06. 바람의 노래/ Baramhui Norae (Wind’s Song)

07. 사이키스/ Sai Kiss (Kiss Between Us)

08. 떠나도 돼/ Ddeunado Dwae (You Can Leave)

09. 악녀탈출/ Ahknyeotalchul (Witch’s Escape)

10. 좋을사람/ Chuheul Saram (Good Person)

11. 잊어야겠다/ Issoyahkutda (I Need to Forget)

12. You Don't Know Me (Duet with Jade Valerie)

13. 비밀/ Bimil (Instrumental)

14. 왜그래/ Wae Gurae (Instrumental)

EDIT//

WOOT! I topped a page! <3 I'll be back with pictures~ :D

2l94pz6.jpg

1210257388dw2nd01ll4.jpg

1210257456dw2nd02pa6.jpg

1210257456dw2nd03vz4.jpg

1210259191dw2nd04of0.jpg

1210259191dw2nd05ht7.jpg

1210259191dw2nd06hq9.jpg

1210259191dw2nd07jj3.jpg

1210259191dw2nd08ue6.jpg

1210259191dw2nd09ap5.jpg

1210261741_07.jpg

1210261741_08.jpg

1210261741_10.jpg

1210261891_11.jpg

1210261891_13.jpg

1210261891_14.jpg

1210261891_15.jpg

1210261891_17.jpg

1210261891_20.jpg

1210262030_22.jpg

1210262030_23.jpg

1210262030_24.jpg

1210262030_25.jpg

1210262162_31.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK if shared elsewhere!!!!!!

credits: on pics+shinhwachangjo.net

if anyone is going to put this pictures in the K-celeb photos thread and wants to use my links, just PM to inform me~ But hotlinking elsewhere soompi is prohibited. :D

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 80slitenite

You topped the page with some awesome goodies jangneri^^

Those pics are so gorgeous. I really love this old school Hollywood theme for these pictures. He is so handsome. This photoshoot is probably my fav.

BiMil is my favorite off the whole album.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

whoeevr has PS in their comp, adopt me right now!~

i desperately need PS. ireally really need to PS. as in I DO!

those pics are just gorgeous. him with the old camera, then that one with the ball, then the one with the ropes...

then that one where he was yawning, how can a pic of one yawning look so effing sexy?

can't wait till i get my copy of his album.!!!

thanks neri!~

looking at the last pics, smehow, i have a feeling he was, like, doing a pictorial for LV. haha.

jangneri; thank you so much for those pics. dongwan looks freaken gorgeous <3

i think its time to open PS .!! i wasnt inspire to make anything but after seeing his photo pics, i just had too.

Can't wait to get this album in my hands. (: His album/songs never fail to amaze me <3

Guest angel2nyt

Another entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \( ^_^ )/

subject 내가 잘 안 보였다며?

난 계속 보고 있었는데...ㅋㅎㅎ

긴장해라!

Google translations:

I've never heard a shot subject?

Blah ... I was watching Negotiable

Relax your mouth!

arg google. Let's just wait for official translations lol

Ok! Midnight girl is so fast!

[08.05.09][diary] Dongwan - You couldn't see me?

I was looking at you all the time... ㅋㅎㅎ

Nervous!

-*Midnightgirl13 wrote Apparently the performance that was eventually broadcast was pre-recorded - Dongwan and the dancers were actually performing in between some large mirrors for visual effect, and the fans (all mostly seated behind him) were blocked by the mirror and they couldn't see much except his legs and shoes...so during the break they shouted out that they couldn't see.

I guess he couldn't do much pacifying there and then, so he quickly blogged an entry to calm everyone down LOL*

Source: November21

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

aww... wannnie is so nice..

but poor fans.. they couldnt see him

Ahhh so that's what happened! Awww poor fans.

Guest 80slitenite

Kim Dongwan on his 2nd album... Part 1

pho_200805091047130107000001070100-00.jpg

We asked Kim Dongwan to assume the identity of a critic and give an objective review of his 2nd solo album. He obliged and shared with us the pluses and minuses of the album.

He started with a short introduction: "You can see the intention to make an improvement in terms of music and it seems that there is a wider variety of the genres of music on the 2nd album. The first song "A Man's Love" is reminiscent of Bon Jovi's "Always", where the rhythm, drums, bass and guitar blends together very well."

Kim Dongwan also re-arranged Kim Hyun Chul's hit "Wae Keurae" and invited gospel group Heritage to feature on the track; Honey is a track that suits the summer season with the jangly guitars, and featuring Eric on rap. The album also includes a pop-rock styled track very suited to Kim Dongwan's voice titled "Song Of The Wind".

He tells us frankly, "I try to neutralize the flaws in my voice with a unique singing style. And juniors like Big Bang, Epik High have all recently experimented with the electronica genre, and I was inspired by them. I've been singing for 10 years now, and I can't really catch up with trends. The title track "Bi Mil (Secret)" was written by the team who wrote for Big Bang as well. And I'm a little nervous about the live performances."

Kim Dongwan admits that his vocal flaws are the overuse of vocal techniques and his falsetto which still requires some work. "I'm used to using these popular vocal techniques which can't really complement my voice. Even so, after the many live performances with Shinhwa all these years, I can sense a change in my voice."

Source: JES&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

[08.05.09][news] Kim Dongwan on his 2nd album... Part 2

Kim Dongwan, having lived the past 10 years with burning passion, pursues his dreams once again.

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan. The country's best, longest-running group has achieved unparalleled popularity. During this time, he has also shown his potential as an actor. Having recently issued his 2nd album, "Secret", he recalls how he has spent the last 10 years busying himself, and shares with us his blueprint for his next 10 years now that he has reached his 30s.

"Being a Shinhwa member for the past 10 years has burnt out my passion and I am trying to re-ignite the fire amongst the dust and ashes." The past 10 years of glamourous memories, together with the obstacles lying ahead of Kim Dongwan, let us now take a look at what's in his brain.

▲To be No. 1: Although Shinhwa has topped the charts for countless times, the goal of being number 1 stays rooted in his head.

"I still miss the prizes. Haha. Because we were not popular during our first album, we did not even make it into the top 10, it was disappointing. The songs in my first solo album were not bad, and it topped the charts and this gave me the courage for my 2nd solo album. Being a singer for 10 years, I am not quite used to the emerging Electronica trend."

▲To be a successful actor in his 30s: In the drama "Goodbye Sadness", he has exhibited his mature acting skills. As Kim Dongwan will be enlisting into the army soon, he is troubled as to how to continue his acting career. Unlike other singer-actors, he has been taking on challenging roles, and not of the glamourous ones.

"When I was in my early 20s, I did dream of being Jo In Sung, Jang Dong Gun. However, that would not have been me. I want to live well through my 30s, and become a charismatic ajosshi."

▲Korean medicine; anti-aging; dermatology; greenhouse effect; moving to a new house and mad cow disease: Kim Dongwan was once been nicknamed the "walking pharmacy" as he has extensive medical knowledge and will provide medicine to the people around him. When he heard that figure skater Kim Yeon Ah was hurt, he was keen to help and he also introduced physiotherapists to reporters too. Recently he has gained interest in Korean medicine.

"I am a very health-conscious person to begin with. Korean medicine aids in building up the immunity system. I am very interested in the benefits of omija and fleeceflower root. For males suffering from headaches, fleeceflower root is very effective. I'm interested in acupuncture too, how it helps to improve skin elasticity and skin tighteining."

Because of his meticulous nature, he has begun to notice his environment. "During the Asian tour, I experienced the air pollution in different countries. In China, I had a horrible sore throat. I hope to live in a place with clean air, and I'm moving to Bukaksan this month."

▲Quit drinking: For health and anti-aging purposes, this is a must. It's time to think of his age. His alcohol capacity is about 2.5 to 3 bottles of soju. And his drinking habits? "When I'm drunk, I'll keep on telling jokes. Because I'm wide awake, I'd keep on laughing and the people around me will be happy, and continue drinking."

Hyesung is his best drinking buddy, "Hyesung's alcohol limit is about the same as me. However, more often than not, Hyesung will get drunk first and lose consciousness. When I drink with him, I'd think 'You're even more drunk than me, I should be just fine', and I'd leave feeling at ease."

▲About his next generation: When people reach their 30s, they shouldn't delay plans for a family anymore. However the cautious Kim Dongwan is unable to start a relationship easily since he's not the type to make a move at first sight. "I'm bothered that I can't find a girlfriend. I'd observe from the sidelines, and once I even observed her for 3 years, even who she met and how she broke up."

▲The determination to love the members: What does it mean? "Everyone has gotten along very well for 10 years, but there were also times when we were upset with each other, or disappointed in each other. That's why among the 6 members the couple pairings tend to chage. Sometimes I'm with Hyesung, sometimes I'm with Eric, just like that. Although there are times I get angry or hurt, but I'll continue to love them.

To Kim Dongwan, the Shinhwa members are probably his harshest critics among his celebrity friends. "Actually their honesty can be very hurting, but that's because they don't want to see me end up looking like a fool. Other people won't even care if I end up looking like a fool."

▲Researching how to keep Shinhwa as his main source of income until he dies: "If I say the wrong thing I'll get scolded by the fans.... when I say main source of income, I mean that will be my main occupation. I watched Duran Duran live in concert not too long ago, and I felt that it would be so cool if we could still perform even when our hair turns grey. When the members get together for a drink we'd always say that by the time we're 60 we won't be able to dance on chairs anymore.

He once said in an interview that he devoted his youth to Shinhwa. What does Shinhwa mean to him then? "The sports car that I've always dreamed of. In a guy's heart, he would always have that very expensive sports car that he would want to own. You can say that Shinhwa is something that I'll want to treasure all my life."

Source: JES&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Guest love!melody

jangneri tytytytytytytyty <33333333 thank you so much for the pictures :) dongwan oppa looks drop-dead gorgeous in all of them ^^ compared to his pictures from his 1st album, i love these pictures A LOT more LMAO ><;; anyways, once again thank you *drools over the pictures for hours* *room floods* LMAO dongwan oppa is just so handsome. why do i feel so guilty *feelsasifiamcheatingonminwoo* *cries* oh no! LOL

Guest theLEGEND

Mommie Alice: I guess the song was meant to be like that with the "scratching/static sound" in the background. :)

Anyway.. Tiffany's narration is very short (it's not what I've imagined). I thought it will be way longer..

Nevertheless, I fall in love with the album<33. Can't wait to receive it! :D

Guest paigehk

jangeri: thanks for the gorgeous pictures. DongWan looks seriously soooo FINE. I love that last pic he did the heart thing...How cute.

I just watched SangSangPlus with WanJin...and man, DONGWAN makes my month awesome. lol. His "Rainbow" is classic....I love the way he had the headphone on his head....so silly yet so cute.

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Dong Wan - A Man's Love + Secret Comeback on M.Net M!Countdown (2008-05-08) [cashewmania].avi [42.7MB]

Kim Dongwan - Waiting Room + Secret Comeback on Music Bank (2008-05-09) [cashewmania].avi [34.5 MB]

thanks for the pics jangnaeri! dongwan looks great! :w00t:

Guest angel2nyt

i have been extremely busy this days.. but im going to post romanizations slowly :sweatingbullets:

4. Honey (feat Eric)

lyrics by dreamhi; romanizations by angel2nyt @soompi

(Do Not Take Out of This Thread Without Proper Credits)

Niga nunuel ddeulddaeyen naega itgil wonhae maeil achim guereogil barae

ddaeron seotun pyohyeone eosaekhaejilddaedo jogeumein ihaehaejugil

step by step, piece by piece day by day gamyeon jogeumsshik deo

step by step, piece by piece day by day don't rush now go slow

step by step, piece by piece day by day gamnyeon jogeumsshik deo

hangsang nigyeote meomulkil barae jogeumsshik neol baewoogo shipeulbbuniya naemameun

eonjena kyeote meomulkil barae ijebuteoya urin seoro dalmaganeun geoya

eotoke pyohyunhalkka naemameul da saekeuro pyohyeonhajimyeon saehayan white

neo eobtneun salmeun uimieopseo my life kkamkkamhan bichwijuneun neoneun light

it's a beautiful night and i'm feeling alright with you

sarangddawon eobtdaraneun mal can't be true

eodowun bae bameul hwanhage bichul (yeah that's you)

i'm looking at you but i still miss you

harumankeum georiga jophyeojigil wonhae hankae kkumeul kkugil barae

ddaeron jakeun pum ane dapdaphaejil ddaedo useumyeon chamanaejukil

hangsang naegyeote meomulkil barae eonjena hamke itgo shipeul bbuniya nae mameun

eonjena gyeole meomulkil barae jigeumbuteoya yeongwontorok neomaneul jikilke

(kok gueraeya hae) ddaemune neol (kok gueraeya hae) ddaemune neol saranghago isseo

(kkok giyeokhaejwo) yeonwonhi neol (kkok giyeokhaejwo) eonjekajina neomaneul saranghae

hangsang nigyeote meomulkil barae jogeumsshik neol baewoogo shipeulbbuniya naemameun

eonjena kyeote meomulkil barae ijebuteoya urin seoro dalmaganeun geoya

hangsang naegyeole meomulgil barae eonjena hamke itgo shipeul bbuniya

(nan neo bbuniya) eonjena gyeole meomulgil barae jigeumbuteoya yeonwontorol neomaneil ji kilkke

Guest pitchyaa

thanks for the pics.. and the trans for his interview

woww.. it's worth waiting for his album, i just listened to his title track (secret) and really love it...

and now there's more promoting activities coming out.. i don't think i 'll be any happier during this time :)

Guest truexskills

did anyone else notice that in the song where he collaborated w/ eric, dongwan chose to go with a digitalized effect like t-pain?

i feel like this shows how much kpop is edging towards contemporary american music styles..

So what are everyone's favorite songs?

You know, I've never had an album that my favorite seems to change daily (or even hourly lol). If I really like an album, I'll listen to it over and over, but it gets to a point where my favorites are soon established and then I'll listen to JUST those songs over and over. But with DW's 2nd jib, it's not only been playing non-stop with no skipping, but my favorites keep changing. And I'm surprised that this list includes the ballads, since I'm actually not a big Korean ballad person - 2 days ago, I was obsessed with "I need to forget," today it's "You can Leave." *sigh* He needs to have a concert...I won't be able to go, but I'd buy the DVD. His live is even BETTER than the recording.

I'm so, so, SO proud of him. I was reading fan comments on yoenin and she was saying how this album made her SO excited about what kind of gasoo he is going to become in the future. That amazing interview DW gave about his 2nd jib also makes me excited what kind of actor he's going to be too. He just has that "it" quality that is really going to last long in the industry, even after enlisting. I'm excited to see that unfold. :D

Guest fancyy

I romanized almost the entire album already O_o

Freak... and it is because I am busy! aha!! ~~

Here is what I have (trying to organize)

The korean lyrics were from Melon and the romanization by tatiana @ dongwan-ism.net

01. NAMJAUI SARANG (A Man's Love)

SARANGHAL TTAEN MAEUMEUN MODU JUGO

GIDAEGO SHIPEUL TTAEN EOKKAEREUL NAE JUGO

JUGEUL MANKKEUM MANHI APADO BOGO SHIPIDANEUN MAREUL HAMYEON

APEUN GEOTDO SUMGIGO GAYAHANEUN SARAM

NAMJA-UI MAEUMEUN AMUDO MOREUNDA

GOGAE DEULGO UREOSEO HANEUL MANI ANDA

HAN SARAMEUL WIHAESEO SALGO

HAN SARAMEUL PUMGOSEO JUKNEUN

GEU NARE NAMJANEUN UTNEUNDA

HE EOJIL TTAEN JALMOSHI EOBTDEORADO

JALMOSHI MANHASEO MIANHAE MARHAGO

MICHIL MANKKEUM GEURI WOJIMYEON HANCHAMEUL MEOLLI TTEOREO JYEOSEO

HAENGBOKHAGIL BILDAGA DORASEONEUN SARAM

NAMJA-UI MAEUMEUN AMUDO MOREUNDA

GOGAE DEULGO UREOSEO HANEUL MANI ANDA

HAN SARAMEUL WIHAESEO SALGO

HAN SARAMEUL PUMGOSEO JUKNEUN

GEU NARE NAMJANEUN UTNEUNDA

SUL HANJAN CHUEOK HANA ISSEUMYEON

GEUJEO OEROUN GOTMAJEO IJEO

NAMJA-UI SARANGEUN EONJENA SEULPEUDA

NUNI ANIN GASEUMI NUNMUREUL HULLINDA

HAEGA TTEUMYEON IJEURYEO HAGO DARI TTEUMYEON IJJI MOTHANEUN

SESANG-UI NAMJANEUN.. NAMJA-UI SARANGEUN..

NARAN NAMJANEUN BABODA

02. BIMIL (The Secret)

NA SUM GYEOWATTDEON BIMIRI ISSEO

NEOL NOHCHYEOBEORIN NAE JASHINI MICHYEOGANDAN GEOL

NEON MOREUJI NAE SEULPEUME MAMDO MOREUNEUN CHE

MEOJEONGHI TTEONAGANEUN NEOL BOL SU EOBSEOSEO

JICHYEOGANEUN NAEGA DEO SHIRHEOJYEO

MIEOTEOJINEUN GASEUMEUL BUTJABGO NANEUN NEOL

BULLEOBOJIMAN OECHYEOBOJIMAN

AMU DAEDABEOBTNEUN NEOUI MOSEUPE HIMGYEOWOJYEO

IJEN NEO EGE SARANGHANDAN MALJOCHA MOTHAN

NAEGA MIWOJYEO SHIRHEOJYEO SARANGHAE

I need you come back baby ma love

NEOL SARANGHAN GEON JINSHIMIEOSSEO

NEOL JABJI MOTHAN NAE DU SONI MIWOJINEUNGEOL

NI DU NUNE NAE NUNMURI BICHIGO ISSEO

GANJEORHI WONHAETTNEUNDE JIKKIJI MOTHAE

NANEUN NEOUI GYEOTE ITTJIDO MOTHAE

BYEONHAEGANEUN NOL BUTJABGO SHIPEOSSEO NANEUN NEOL

MEOLLI GAJIMA YEORIN NANIKKA

NAEGA BIUN SULJAN MANKKEUM NEOL IJJI MOTHAJANHA

IJEN NEOEGE SARANGHANDAN MALJOCHA MOTHAN

TIFFANY) MODEUN GE DA JALMOTDOEN GEOT GATA

JIUGO SAL SUN EOBTGETTJIMAN NEOL DAMGO SALSUDO EOBSEO

NAE MAJIMAK BUTAGYA,

YEONGWONHI NEON HAENGBOKHAGIL BARALGE

IJEN NEOEGE SARANGHANDAN MALJOCHA MOTHAN

Larala larala larala larala

Larala larala SARANGHAN NEOUI GIEOK

Larala larala larala larala

lara MAHRAJI MOTHAN BIMIRINGEOL

05. SARANGHANEUN SARAMA (The Person I Love)

GEUDAEGA NAE GYEOTEUL TTEO NAN GEOTBODA

JARHAEJUJI MOTHAN GE APEUNDE

GEUDAEGA NAE GYEOTE EOBTNEUN GEOTBODA

NABODA MANHI APEULKKABWA GEOKJEONGDWAE

GEUDAEGA NAEGE JWOTTDWON SARANG HANARO

NAN SAL SU ISSEOYO GEUGEOSHI NAE JEONBUNIKKA

SARANGHANEUN SARAMA SARANGHANEUN SARAMA

NA HEUNJA GASEUME MUDEODUL SARAMA

ANNYEONG IRANEUN MALBODA NAE SARANGEUL MOREUNEUN NIGA

MIWOSEO NEOMU MIWOSEO DEOUK SARANGHAE

NAEGA JUN USEUMEUN HEURYEOJYEOGAGO

APATTDEON NUNMULMAN DEO JINHANDE

NAEGA JUN SARANGEUN IJHYEOJYEOGAGO

MOTDOEN MALLO DACHYEOSSEUL GEUDAE SAENGKAKHAE

GEUDAEGA NAEGE JWOTTDEON SARANG HANARO

NAN SEOL SU ISSEOYO GEUGEOSHI NAREUL SALGE HAE

NA HONJA GASEUME MUDEODUL SARAMA

ANNYEONG IRANEUN MALBODA NAE SARANGEUL MOREUNEUN NIGA

MIWOSEO NEOMU MIWOSEO DEOUK SARANGHAE

NAE JOBEUN GASEUME SARAGAL SARAMA

AMURI OECHYEO BULLEODO DWIDORA BOJI ANHNEUN NIGA

MIWOSEO NEOMU MIWOSEO DEOUK GEURIWO

06. BARAMUI NORAE (The Song of the Wind)

BARAEJIN GIEOK GU SUGEN NEUL PUREODEON EORINAI

GEU MAMI DAHNEUN DAERO PIEO OREUDEON GOUN SOWONI

NEUL GANJEORHI BARAN GEOSEUN TTO MANKKEUM DARANANIKKA

EOTTEOHKE HAL JUL MOLLA DASHI GEUJARI

IJEN JAYUROBGE NAL SU ITTDAMYEON

NANEUN HANEUL-UI NORAEDOE-EO JEO MALLI NARAKARI

JICHIL NALGAENEUN BUNEUN I BARAME SHIREO DASHI TTEO-OLLA

KKUMEUN HANAUI NORAEDOE-EO DEULLYEO-ONEUN MELLODI

HIMGYEOUN NAREUL BICHWOJUNEUN DAN HANAUI NORAE

YEORIGIMAN HAN NAE SUGEN TTO JEOMANCHI DEUNEUN HUHOEGA

EOJEWA NANEUN DALLA NAEGA ANIN NA

DASHI TAE-EONAGE HAL SU ITTDAMYEON

NANEUN HANEUL-UI NORAEDOE-EO JEO MALLI NARAKARI

JICHIN NALGAENEUN BUNEUN I BARAME SHIREO DASHI TTEO-OLLA

KKEUMEUN HANAUI NORAEDOE-EO DEULLYEO-ONEUN MELLODI

NAE ORAEN YAEGIWA SARAJYEOGANEUN NUMURI

JEO SHIGANE MILLYEOGAGI JEONE

NANEUN HANEUL-UI NORAEOE-EO JEO MALLI NARAKARI

JICHIN NALGAENEUN BUNEUN I BARAME SHIREO DASHI TTEO-OLLA

KKEUMEUN HANAUI NORAEDOE-EO DEULLYEO-ONEUN MELLODI

** I like this song very much!! It sounds like the best italian pop I ever heard... ah! It is weird and cool at same time LOL **

07. SAI KISS (Kiss Between Us)

URINEUN CHEOEUMBUTEO UNMYEONGCHARYEOM

SARANGEUL HAGE DOE-EOSSEO

SHIGANA MEOMCHWORA YEONGWONI NEOWA HAMKKE

NE MOKSORIREUL DEUDGO NUNBICH BOGO

NE SUNEUL JABGO ISSEOYA

GASEUME HEUREUNEUN NAE NUNMUL JAMDEUREOSSEO

NEOEGE DALLYEOGAMYEONSEO DU SONGI KKOCHEUL SASSEO

HAN SONGINEUN NEOUI HAYAN SONE

HAN SONGINEUN PPALGAN IBSEURE

KISS SAI SAI KISS

NEOWA NAUI KISS SARANGHAE

JUGEUM DEO GAKKAI JOGEUMMAN DEO

DASHI HAN BEON HANA JULKE

KISS SAI SAI KISS

URI SAI KISS again

BOLKKOCH CHEOREOM SARANGHAGO SHIPEO

AREUMDAUN NEOREUL WIHAE

SAI KISS

NEOEGE DALLYEOGAMYEONSEO DU SONGI KKOCHEUL SASSEO

HAN SEONGINEUN NEOUI HAYAN SUNE

HAN SEONGINEUN PPALGAN IBSEURE

KISS SAI SAI KISS NEOWA

NAUI KISS SARANGHAE

DASHI HAN BEON ANA JULKE

KISS SAI SAI KISS

URI SAI KISS again

BOLKKOCH CHEOREOM SARANGHAGO SHIPEO

AREUMDAUN NEOREUL WIHAE

KISS SAI SAI KISS

NEOWA NAUI KISS SARANGHAE

DASHI HAN BEON ANA JULKE

KISS SAI SAI KISS

URI SAI KISS again

BULKKOCH CHEOREOM SARANGHAE

AREUMDAUN NEOREUL WIHAE

SAI KISS

11. IJEOYAGETTDA (Should Forget)

I GIREUL NARANHI GEODGO ITTNEUN NEOWA

GEU SARAM MOSEUPI DALMAITTDA

HOGSHI NEOL MAJUCHIL SU ISSEULKKA

GEU SEOLLEDEON GIRI NUNMURE JEOJNEUNDA

NA INSAHAL YEONGKIGA NAJI ANHA

SUMEO BABOCHEOREOM MOLLAE NEOREUL BONDA

WAENJI NAE GYEOTE ITTDEON NEOBODA

GEU SARAM GYEOTE SEON NI MOSEUPI HANGBOKHAE BOINDA

*CHORUS*

NEON HWANHAGE UTNEUNDA, TTO UTGO UTTNEUNDA

GEU USEUMI NEOMU APEUDA

GEU SARAMI NEOL SARANGHANIKKA NEOL UTGE HANIKKA

NEOREUL WIHAESEORADO IJEN MODU IJEOYAGETTDA

GEU SARAM BOMYEONSEO UTGO ITTNEUN NEOUI GEU NUNBICH

YEOJEONHI TTATTEUTHADA

HAN TTAE NAE MANSOGKKAJI KAMSSADEON GEU SONGIL

GEU HYANGKI GEURIWOSEO MICHIL GEOTMAN GATDA

*CHORUS*

NEON HWANHAGE UTNEUNDA TTO UTGO UTNEUNDA

GEU USEUMI NEOMU APEUDA

GEU SARAMI NEOL SARANGHANIKKA NEOL UTGE HANIKKA

NEOREUL WIHAESEORADO NADO NEOREUL IJEOYAGETTDA

*BRIDGE*

DAN HANBEON IRADO DAN HAN MADIRAGO

NEOL SARANGHANDAGO DALLYEOGA MARHAGO SHIPDA

NAN NUNMURI HEUREUNDA NAN ULGO TTO UNDA

NI USEUMI NEOMU APEUDA

GEU SARAMI NEOL SARANGHANIKKA NAL IJGE HANIKKA

NEOUI HAENGBOKEUL WIHAE IJEN NEOREUL IJEOYAGETTDA

I come with the others when done.

But I will skip the 4 here because it was already posted! LOL Thanks! ^^

You know, I've never had an album that my favorite seems to change daily (or even hourly lol). If I really like an album, I'll listen to it over and over, but it gets to a point where my favorites are soon established and then I'll listen to JUST those songs over and over. But with DW's 2nd jib, it's not only been playing non-stop with no skipping, but my favorites keep changing. And I'm surprised that this list includes the ballads, since I'm actually not a big Korean ballad person - 2 days ago, I was obsessed with "I need to forget," today it's "You can Leave." *sigh* He needs to have a concert...I won't be able to go, but I'd buy the DVD. His live is even BETTER than the recording.

I'm so, so, SO proud of him. I was reading fan comments on yoenin and she was saying how this album made her SO excited about what kind of gasoo he is going to become in the future. That amazing interview DW gave about his 2nd jib also makes me excited what kind of actor he's going to be too. He just has that "it" quality that is really going to last long in the industry, even after enlisting. I'm excited to see that unfold. :D

Ah! This is so what I thought about!!

I don't know which one is my favorite... LOL

I am obsessed with Should Forget. It was the 2nd I romanized... But I think my favorite are two: A Man's Love or Should Forget (my mood changes daily) and The Song of the Wind.

Ah! I love this album so much! I am so excited in what kind of artist Dongwan became! I am so proud ... he was 1st in SBS Charts today (not sure if it is already, it changes so much!) and ... oh! Dongwan fighting!!

Guest angel2nyt

im a bit bias with 'what's wrong'

i like ALMOST everything in this album

i admit i didnt want to put my expectations that high for wannie but this album was really, really good(i gave it a 9 out of 10)

and this is not because i'm a dongwan fan, but because i felt this album can satisfy a lot of people's taste in music

but again im biased with what's wrong because of the way they produced it..

it felt like he was in a live performance.. the back-up vocals were amazing

and the music just <3

and i LOVE songs like that(after acoustics of course)

im listening to it right now.. hahaha(and this is a major cause of delay with my posting the romanized lyrics.. :blush: :sweatingbullets: )

i think it would be SO awesome to watch him perform this song live

Saranghaneun Sarama

credits to dreamhi(for the lyrics) + angel2nyt @ soompi for romanizations

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF THIS THREAD WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS.

Kuedaega nae gyeoteul ddeonan geotboda jalhaejuji mothange apeunde

guedaega nae gyeote eobtneun gotboda naboda mani apeulkkabwa geokjeongdwae

kuedaega nayege jwotdeon sarang hanaro nan sal su isseoyo kuegeoshi nae jeonbunika

saranghaneun sarama saranghaneun sarama na honja gaseume mudeodul sarama

annyeongiraneun malboda nae sarangeul morueneun niga miwoseo neomo miwoseo deoyuk saranghae

naega jun eoseumeun hueryeojyeogago appatdeon nunmulman deo jinhande

naega junsarangeun ichyeojyeokago motdwin mallo dachyeosseul kuedae sanggakae

kuedaega nayege jwotdeon sarang hanaro nan sal su isseoyo kuegeoshi naruel salge hae

saranghaneun sarama sanranghaneun sarama na honja gaseume museodul sarama

annyeongiraneun malboda nae sarangeul morueneun niga miwoseo neomo miwoseo deoyuk saranghae

saranghaneun sarama saranghaneun sarama nae jobeun gaseume sarakal sarama

amuri wichyeo bulleodo dwidolaboji anneun niga miwoseo neomu miwoseo deouk gueriwo

as ive posted earlier im going to post the lyrics slowly.. because im not yet finished..(hahaha) :sweatingbullets:

hahaha.. someone posted everything finally..

my head was hurting already cause i seriously cant concentrate

Guest fobbiyo

omg! His album pictures are sooooooo freaking hot. When I saw the unbuttoned shirt, I was thinking "ohh, take it off" hahahahaha. *looks around* He's so photogenic! thanks for sharing the translation for the tracks :D

Guest jangneri

It's really REALLY hard to pick a favorite, since I love almost all his songs. I'm a big sucker for Korean rock ballads and Dongwan's songs just pawns~ But... If I really have to choose, I'd go with Wind's Song. Absolutely amazing! My other favorites are Why Yes, Honey, Loved One, Witch's Escape and Good Person.

Gawb, I pretty much put all the songs~ So much for picking a favorite. ahahahaha

BTW, Can anyone post the Korean lyrics? I see Romanized but no Hanggul. I like my lyrics in Korean, makes it easy for me when I go to noraebangs~ ahaha~ I mean, the lyrics in Korean would be a bit familiar to read by the time the songs are in noraebangs already. :D

Archived