As a fan I'm really really looking forward to it

Please support Dongwan oppa's 2nd jib and Tiffany too

Fighting!

Link to video

http://tvpot.daum.net/theme/ThemeVie...e_tab_recent_1

Source: Daum

Chi trans: 蕞瑷de浣熊@kimdongwan.cn

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.05.05][trans] Kim Dongwan's 2nd jib production D-3 Compared to the very beginning, my views of music have changed a lot

I've heard music that's a lot more natural

There's a lot of music that fans can identify with

It's an album that will give people the feeling of being at a concert

There are many songs on it too

Although it's late, but it feels like it's better than the 1st jib

To briefly summarize my thoughts about this album

This album is the first time I'm trying out this concept

Not only can I present a great stage performance

The album will also give you the feeling of being at a concert

At the same time, the feeling of listening to it at home

Here's a line from my favourite song

Among these songs

I like the song that Jung Jun Hee wrote for me the best

'The Person I Love'

I'll sing the part of the climax

'The person I love, the person I love'

It's a song like this

Everyone, you've worked hard

Link to the video here:

http://tvpot.daum.net/theme/ThemeVie...e_tab_recent_1

Source: Daum

Chi trans: 蕞璦de浣熊@kimdongwan.cn

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 80slitenite

^

Thank you so much for posting that strawberry! I think I might try to sub those vids.

Good lord, this man is trying to kill us (The third daum video): http://tvpot.daum.net/theme/ThemeView.do?themeid=2377

It's the MV set. Tell me, is there another man who embodies cute dorkiness and breathtaking sexiness better than our Wannie? I really think not. I also think he's not human for these reasons.

*can you tell I'm in a DW-induced euphoria?* kekekeke, oy, I'm such an obsessed fan girl. *goes back to the endless amount of work that will not finish itself, bleh*

Guest fancyy

Thanks for the info girls.

I no even had time to properly watch the video... I just keep clicking over it to make the hits increase T___T

I watched a bit of the 2nd and he is so cute!!

I enjoyed the messages... kawaii! ^^ Thank you for the trans (I know Su made it but very kind of posting ^^)

Guest 80slitenite

Another entry from our namja! Wannie we love you!

[08.05.07][diary] Dongwan - If I go on variety shows with the members..

*Double PD is short for 파닥파닥 (padak padak) which roughly means being noisy and hyperactive

he must have just watched the TV broadcast of Sang Sang Plus too LOL*

The spirit of double PD has taken over me....*_*

Ah..

I have been mischievous since I was 5 years old.

The mischief continues even when I'm 30..-_-;

Ah can't get to sleep

I did well on my first programme didn't I...ㅜ_ㅜ

Huuu~ Hyesung told me to stop messing around..

Haaa~ Eric got mad when double PD played around with him...

Wooong~

Source: November21

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa

OMG, I was cracking up at DW's hyperactivity on Sang Sang. He was so adorable! You can definitely tell the difference between his appearances by himself and those with Shinhwa members...He's a bit reserved when he's alone, but he's extra hyper and loud when his beloved members are around.

And he was so witty when the meeting between himself and Hyori came up. "After dating all those guys, you finally found out that I'm the best right?" kekekekeke

Guest angel2nyt

Another entry from our namja! Wannie we love you!

[08.05.07][diary] Dongwan - If I go on variety shows with the members..

*Double PD is short for 파닥파닥 (padak padak) which roughly means being noisy and hyperactive

he must have just watched the TV broadcast of Sang Sang Plus too LOL*

The spirit of double PD has taken over me....*_*

Ah..

I have been mischievous since I was 5 years old.

The mischief continues even when I'm 30..-_-;

Ah can't get to sleep

I did well on my first programme didn't I...ㅜ_ㅜ

Huuu~ Hyesung told me to stop messing around..

Haaa~ Eric got mad when double PD played around with him...

Wooong~

Source: November21

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa

hahaha.. 25 years of being mischievous

so hyesung and eric also watched sangsang

Guest 80slitenite

Wahhhhhh so hot!

Dongwan 2nd jib related pics

credits: starnews + shinhwachangjo.net

20080507091441353451iv7.jpg

20080507091441353452bh6.jpg

20080507091441353453xj4.jpg

20080507133227211771lb7.jpg

Guest 80slitenite

Another entry!!!!!!!! Lol he's so cute. He's probably even more tired than his shoes

[08.05.08][diary] Dongwan: Seen late at night...

My shoes

bam[1].jpg

They look very tired.. ㅜㅜ My poor shoes...

Source:November21

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

[08.05.07][news] Dongwan: "Last year it was Minwoo/Hyesung, this year it's Jin/Andy

Back with his 2nd solo album, The Secret, Kim Dongwan shared his thoughts about competing against his fellow Shinhwa members

Last year, Kim Dongwan released his 1st solo album and promoted his title track Handkerchief, at about the same time as Shin Hyesung's 2nd album (title track First Person) and Lee Minwoo's 3rd album (title track) Stomp, resulting in all 3 albums competing on various music programmes and charts.

This year, he competes against Shinhwa's two youngest members Andy, who has just released his repackaged 1st album, as well as Junjin who has just released his 1st full solo album.

With regards to this, Kim Dongwan said "It's stressful to compete against the members, but at the same time it's not a bad thing to be meeting them as competitors too. It's really great especially when we get to meet each other on programmes, because we can get together then. Being an entertainer is a lonely profession, and it's just nice to be able to have your good friends together in the waiting room and on programmes."

When asked "what happens when you're all competing for top spot?", Dongwan replied "I'd be lying if I say that I don't want to be #1. but it'll be good if the members all do well"

Having gained much popularity with the ballad Handkerchief, Kim Dongwan will challenge the electronica genre with his 2nd album.

Source: starnews

Chi trans: 咖啡@百度東萬吧

And he was so witty when the meeting between himself and Hyori came up. "After dating all those guys, you finally found out that I'm the best right?" kekekekeke

LOL! i'd like to see hyolee's face when he said that! can't wait to see that show (hopefully with subs).

i just love wannie's random thoughts! he must be feeling so tired too from putting the finishing touches to his album.

Guest aindy

[08.05.07] [News] Dongwan: "Please don't talk about height during my live shows"

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

200805070919140870qz2.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan shared an interesting incident during a live performance.

The incident took place during a live performance for his first solo album. While he was singing an emotional ballad, the fans cheered enthusiastically, hoping to spur him on.

"Oppa, you're so tall! with such a small face!"

This made Kim Dongwan ssunshine in the midst of the live show. He appealed to his fans saying, "When I'm performing live, please don't mention anything about height!"

And so, everyone started to ponder about Kim Dongwan's actual height. When asked about his height, he answered, "171cm".

Solbi then said, "That's not very short." But Kim Dongwan was unable to cover his nervousness and started to stutter.

On the other hand, having released their albums at about the same time, Junjin and Dongwan both agreed to a friendly rivalry between themselves.

Source: newsen

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.07] [News] Kim Dongwan - Part of a legend, and becoming a star

Making their debut in 1998 with their 1st album Hae Gyul Sah, the 6 guys that make up Shinhwa had already received comments of being a H.O.T rip-off - because both were idol dance groups that had similar styles.

10 years on, the "rip-off" Shinhwa has gone to become the legend of the gayo world. In the unpredictable and everchanging entertainment world, Shinhwa has stayed at the top of the game for 10 years. Even now in May 2008 they continue to shine, with the members being "separate yet together" and becoming 6 stars with their own activities.

Among them is Kim Dongwan, who has received recognition both as a singer and as an actor. Scheduled to enlist into the army later this year, he has released his 2nd solo album, which is also his last album before enlistment.

"The last album before enlistment? Only my preparation and mental state is different! A few days ago, I performed my title track "Bi Mil" (Secret) for the first time on a cable programme and I don't know why I was so nervous. Honestly speaking I couldn't sleep because it was going to be broadcast, and I couldn't sleep until 7am. (laughs)"

Having been in the industry for 10 years, Kim Dongwan speaks as though he's still a rookie. He has a totally different approach towards his 2nd album activities. If his first album was the cue for him to get on the solo stage, then his 2nd album is a ready Kim Dongwan already standing on the solo stage.

Though he feels that the promotional activities for Handkerchief were successful, he concedes that his own shortcomings prevented him from truly expressing the feel of the song. For the 2nd album he says, "I want to be able to satisfy myself and the fans." Humble words from someone who's already at the peak.

"I wasn't able to give many live performances, and everytime I got on stage I was a bag of nerves. But now I'm comfortable with the stage I stand on and the songs I sing. Fans get to see me for the short 3-4 minutes on stage, and that makes me happier than anything else."

Kim Dongwan is finally enjoying the solo stage, and he will, before he heads for the army.

Source: Star News

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Dongwan's new mv is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that's what I get for going out today. I freakin missed it.

I gotta go dl it.

Kim Dongwan - 비밀 (Secret) MV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oqJ9p2tjnqk

the song's been playing in my head for the past hour

i agree! everyone should go check out the mv!

dongwan looks really hot in the mv, and kim min sun's pretty as well

Archived