wan2nd.png

wan2nd02.jpg

aha, just "pick a side" :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love!melody

10 ) 좋을사람

junjin has a song with the same exact title in his new album too LOL <333 hahaha! anyways, can't wait for the new album :) it's gonna be great ^^ even better than his first LMAO now that he has mroe 'experience' hehe

and OMG! the cover of his new album is so ... dreamy~ <333 LOL and he has such great skin! LMAO can't wait to see more gorgeous pictures from his new album :D ahhhhhh~ so hyped up already!

Guest 80slitenite

Another entry from our namja!!!

Subject: 始まり!

오래만에 밤을 꼴딱 새며, 춤사위를 펼치느라 힘들었지만...

p.s. 입모양이 이상해서 잘랐어..'미스타황'이 막 찍어줬거등....-_-;

DSC_0052[2].JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

그래도 이쁜다리 사진을 건졌으므로~ 패스!

ㅎㅎㅎ

Google translate

Subject: Beginning

Kkolttak saemyeo after a long night, trying to get chumsawi world to me, but ...

p.s. Ipmoyang cut by more than this .. 'miseutahwang' is just jjikeojwotgeodeung ....-_-;

But pretty pictures of the bridge geonjyeoteumeuro pass!

Laughter

ok google was no help this time. haha

Guest love!melody

Subject: 始まり!

it's been quite some time since his last entry :) thank you <333

and here is what i interpreted:

it's been quite some time since i last stayed up all night. though it was tiring to dance(?)

p.s. because the shape of my lips were weird, i cut it off .. 'mister hwang' took bad pictures .... -_-;

^well that was a rough translation ><;; haha! anyways, hope it helps a little

hmmmm ... i think the pictures may be from the set of his new mv for his upcoming album *jumps in joy* i'm so excited!!!! hehehehe! and he looks gorgeous in that picture <333

He is just too funny. I'm cracking up here after reading why he cut the bottom of the picture...because he didn't like the way his lips look and blaming Mr. Hwang for not taking good picture! LOL!

Anyway, Dongwan and Junjin will be in Sang Sang Plus Season 2. I think it's coming Tuesday....hope they don't change the schedule.

EDIT: I was thinking as I was watching Hyesung's Seoul concert DVD...did Dongwan do full solo concert? Can't remember. If he didn't I hope he does one before he goes to the army so we can get his concert DVD.

Guest hahaheehee

^ don't think he ever did a solo concert! I'd love to get his concert DVD too, if he ever has a concert. It's a MUST BUY!

Regarding that picture... Haha Dongwan is too cute for words. Cutting out his lips (and effectively the rest of his body) just because he felt that his lips looked strange! LOL!

Anyway, I can't wait for his album. Seems like he has been practicing some dance steps, perhaps it's for his new album promotions?

Guest 80slitenite

Oooo so that's what he wrote. thank you mommie Alice!

That baka miseutahwang made Wannie cut his pic so we can't see his lips. Arg. lol.

WanJin together on SSP2?!?!?! Soooo happy! I love me some WanJin! I hope that one gets subbed.

Guest paigehk

hahaha..His entry seriously cracked me up...the man cut half of his pic because he doesn't like the way his lips look..hahaha.. I just love DONGWAN! He always lightened up my day

Guest sungmin

: [Diary]080430 Dongwan - Start~!

始まり~! Start~!

It had been a while since I had long late nights, still practicing dance moves though tired ...

p.s. my mouth looks a 'lil strange so i had it edited off. .. "mr hwang" happened to take a shot of it ...-_-;

aaaa1.jpg

그래도 이쁜다리 사진을 건졌으므로~ 패스!

Let's use the picture of the beautiful bridge to make up for that then~~pass!

aaaa2.jpg

Hahaha

Credits: November 21 + leslieana @ ShinhwaChangjo

I seriously cracked up when I saw the cropped pic. He's too much.

From yoenin, it looks like he's going to have his comeback stage on the Music shows with JunJin:

May 9: KBS Music Bank

May 10: MBC Show! Music Core

May 11: SBS Inkigayo

He's also having his first performance on May 3rd (EEEK! This weekend!), but I'm confused as to what it is exactly (I've read about an ETN special and an Internet concert and I'm not sure if they're the same thing or what). And May 13th is the Sang Sang episode with Junjin. With Andy promoting his repack album and JunJin coming back with his album, looks like DW isn't going to be lonely (hehe, just like last summer with Hyesung and Minwoo). His childhood friend MC Mong has also come back with an album...I would LOVE to have them on a show together. Imagine all the stories they can tell.

Anyone else going through heart palpitations? LOL, that sounds serious doesn't it? I don't know, I'm just seriously SOOO excited for his comeback and all the news about it, so much that it's actually getting me through hell week at school (or is it distracting me? :P) I became a DW fan first and he's the first Korean artist that I started to like...so he holds a special place in my heart and I anticipate his CD more than any other. I seriously feel like I'm back in 2000, waiting for *NSYNC's "No Strings Attached" to drop (they were my "Shinhwa"). And he's having a dance-comeback! SOOOO looking forward to this!

Guest jangneri

He's going to perform on the 3RD?!

But isn't his album going to be released on May 8~? Though if he is performing this weekend, I have no problem with that. :D And it's so fun that he'll be with Shinhwa members~ even though they are performing as solo artists~

Guest aindy

[08.04.30] [News] Jade Valerie: My favourite Shinhwa member is Kim Dongwan

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

200804301132125070tp1uc5.jpg

Most of the time Jade Valerie is disappearing into the studio to compose and record with her longtime producer Geo. However, she is very passionate about collaborating with other artists and writers. In the past she has collaborated with Hamasaki Ayumi in Japan, the girl band "S.H.E." in Taiwan, and Baek Ji Young in Korea. This year we will have the pleasure of seeing her team up with the very unique Kim Dong Wan for "You Don't Know Me".

Jade says:

"I noticed Dong Wan first time in Japan with Shinhwa. I was still signed to Avex at the time and they released BOA whom I like a lot. In 2004 Shinhwa toured Japan, and I was impressed with the phenomenon of Korean artists becoming more and more successful as actors and artists in Japan. So when I went to Korea later that year to promote "Don..t Push Me" and "Life Is Cool" I checked out the band, and my favourite was Kim Dong Wan. The next time I noticed them was in 2006 when Shinhwa released an album in Japanese which hit the top ten single charts with "This is the sun in our hearts" and filled up Budokan Hall later that year. Quite impressive!

When I came to Korea in March to start promoting my new album "Out of the Box" we were discussing possibilities of a duet in Korea. I loved the idea of working with Dong Wan. He has a great voice, is a good actor, and is extremely handsome! We also have many things in common: we have both been in the music business a long time and were both signed at a young age, both have been discovered for an act "Shinhwa and Sweetbox", and both of us have set up our own business behind our career H2 Entertainment (Seoul) and J-Art (Tokyo)."

Kim Dong Wan says:

"I have been a fan of Jade for a long time. As Shinhwa we travelled a lot in many Asian countries I heard her voice the first time in Japan. At that time she was promoting her first Sweetbox album "Classified". I fell in love with her vocals and lyrics right away. When I was told that Jade was interested in doing a duet with me, I did not hesitate for second! I am really happy to have a chance to work with her. I worked hard in the studio to make this a great duet, for Jade's fans as well as my own. I am looking forward to performing it live one day with her, and hope that day comes soon."

Source: Sports Seoul & Oceans

^Jade looks so much better with darker hair. With all this talk about wanting to perform together, I have a feeling they will. I'm excited.

If any of you watch the currently "it" K-drama, "On-Air," you would have gotten an unexpected surprise in episodes 16 & 17. Kim Bum Soo's character plays a manager to a top actress and he's looking to get clients for the new entertainment company he's starting. Guess who one of his potential clients is?

1209598488_080430sdw.jpg

DW.jpg

Pretty cool huh? I'm guessing the story is drawing upon Kim Bum Soo's real-life connection to Wannie (he was DW's acting teacher a long time ago). "On Air" also gets cameos of stars playing themselves (Think "Entourage," Korean-style), so fans are hoping that this means DW may make a cameo too. *fingers crossed*

DW's picture comes up at around 2:50: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wj9vgpyJFbc

His name is mentioned at about 00:28: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvV4mYP9lxc

Are you serious? I've been downloading it but didn't have time to watch it but will definately watch these 2 episodes. I really hope he makes cameo appearance.

Thank you so much for heads up!

If any of you watch the currently "it" K-drama, "On-Air," you would have gotten an unexpected surprise in episodes 16 & 17. Kim Bum Soo's character plays a manager to a top actress and he's looking to get clients for the new entertainment company he's starting. Guess who one of his potential clients is?

Pretty cool huh? I'm guessing the story is drawing upon Kim Bum Soo's real-life connection to Wannie (he was DW's acting teacher a long time ago). "On Air" also gets cameos of stars playing themselves (Think "Entourage," Korean-style), so fans are hoping that this means DW may make a cameo too. *fingers crossed*

DW's picture comes up at around 2:50: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wj9vgpyJFbc

His name is mentioned at about 00:28: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvV4mYP9lxc

Guest fancyy

Daum Tvpot is having a event for Dongwannie's 2nd jib

to watch the video, http://tvpot.daum.net/theme/ThemeView.do?t...amp;lu=m_mono_2

<embed src='http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=aCr3QujyxGU$' width='502px' height='399px' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowFullScreen='true' bgcolor='#000000' ></embed>

I would just post it now ^^ Thank you!

Please girls.. it's very important we watch the video and ask help to other people... we must show dongwan's popularity is good!! ^^*

I'm watching it over and over again, even because he is terrifically cute!!! Ah!!

Let's spread it everywhere! Post everywhere and ask for shinhwa + dongwan fans to watch and high up dongwan in DAUM ^^

Fighting!!

^ It is very cute. I thought his impersonation of Tiffany was funny lolz

Wannie really has lost a lot a weight. If I'm not mistaken, the striped he wore in the vid is the someone he wore for a magazine interview about two years ago, and it was much tighter fit then.

I love his new hairstyle...love it when he shows off his forehead ^^

@worldtraveler58- haha~ You got to it before I did lolz I was watching on On Air (despite no subs cuz I'm bum soo fan ^^V), when I had stop a minute, "Is that Wannie?!" *pause and rewind* lolz

Guest 80slitenite

^hahaha for a second i was like woah we can post embed vids here all of a sudden. babo me. XD

Thank you for posting that ShizukA^^

Wah he's so skinny. He works so hard. Do you think the army time will beef him up? No nevermind I just remembered how Moon Hee Jun came out so much skinnier.

20080502_kimdongwan.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/news_rumo..._little_secret/

Girls' Generation member Tiffany will be featured on Kim Dong Wan's (Shinhwa) 2nd solo album, which is planned for release on the 8th.

Rather than singing, Tiffany will be performing a narration on Kim Dong Wan's upcoming title song Secret (비밀).

Dong Wan stated, "In order to increase the songs' sadness, I requested Tiffany to perform a narration."

Tiffany stated, "I've always been a fan of Kim Dong Wan and have been eagerly awaiting his 2nd album."

The names Dongwan and Tiffany together sound good. puahaha. I can just imagine Dongwan is talking about me. XD

His second jib is going to be awesome. He has been in the studio 모니터링 and all that. So we can expect nothing but perfection from our namja.

Kim Dongwan Fighting!

Archived