Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Do you know who is the original singer to the first song DW did? (Should have loved?)

I think it's from Yoon Do Hyun's 2nd jib.

I agree Name is a great place for fancams. But I really find it hard to navigate through the site as I don't understand Korean. :( I have to go look up the TOP one!! :D

Happy lunar new year everyone!

I'm waiting for DW's entry today too. Hope there will be one! He and the other three 79-ers are reaching the big 3 this year! :lol:

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I didn't know so many girls didn't know NAME!

Yeah, it has GREAT FANCAMS, I got lost there when I knew it and downloaded everything.

As said, sadly they don't allow us to repost, and so many people don't understand Korean :(

Btw, it worths a try! I check it everyday for updates, and I never get disappointed.

I know another resource, but I don't know if it's this great for fancams. It's SKIRTWIND: http://www.kimdongwan.co.kr

I think you girls also know LOVER... another resource of me. http://www.yoenin.net

LOVER gladly doesn't bother with reposting its stuff, just require credits as any other place.

Very glad I showed you this great resource! ^_^

Guest 80slitenite

A new entry from our Namja^^ Happy New Year to everyone! =)

No translations yet. I think he went to visit his grandmother's grave.

subject 새해 복 많이~

yongin.JPG

오늘은 할머니 산소에 다녀왔어.

날씨가 좋아서 너무나 즐거운 드라이브~

다들 떡국은 많이 먹었나?

난 오늘 갈비찜을 너무 많이 먹어서 부채표 까스활명수를 복용후 뒹굴뒹굴...

어제는 심심해서 서래마을 관광~

surae.JPG

10년이 그렇게나 긴 시간이었나.

동네가 완전 딴판... 깜짝이야..!

그럼 다들 즐...난 히어로즈 보고 자야징..

^no one's translated it yet? i'll do it this time then :)

080208 Diary Dongwan: Happy New Year~

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION!

yongindl8.jpg

Went to visit grandma's grave today

Because the weather was great, I had a good drive

Has everyone had rice cake soup?

Because I ate too much pork rib stew today, after taking GGAS (?) vitamin water I just sat about...

I was bored yesterday, so I went sight-seeing around SeoRae Village (note: small French town in Seoul)

suraeos8.jpg

Ten years is such a long time,

The village has changed completely...it was so surprising...!

Everyone be happy...I'm going to go to sleep after finishing Heroes

Credit: november21

Chinese Translations: 蕞璦de浣熊@kimdongwan.cn

Chinese to English Translations: angeldreams@soompi.com

dongwan's so sweet, thinking about his fans even during new year's.

LOL and i love him so much more for watching heroes! what a perfect guy for me, we're even into the same shows :wub:

Guest ntlove16

angeldreams Thank you for the translation ^^ I love Heroes too... Dongwan and I have a lot in common... I notice....

80slitenite Thank you for sharing his diary entry.... Been waiting for it...

angeldreams: Thanks for the translation!

Dongwan is really such a sweet guy!

Haha, Heroes, I always get so happy when stars I love are doing these typical normal things.. haha strange me.^^

Guest 80slitenite

thank you so much angeldreams!!

I really enjoy reading his entries. I wish he could read mine. hehe. ^_^

I use to watch Heroes in the beginning. Looks like I'm gonna have to start watching it again in case Wannie wants to talk about it. XD

Guest pitchyaa

wooww.. he wrote the diary again..

i really enjoy reading it and he 's such a nice grandson visiting his grandma's grave :)

well, what's Heroes anyways..is it a drama series or a Korean show??

Guest 80slitenite

During OBS’s Watch Show and Watch movie, Kim Dong Wan stated Shinhwa was able to stay together for a decade while other idol groups have disbanded and moved on, because the six gents tried so hard to save the group. Specifically, when Eric was offered a huge contract after he rose to fame, he did not sign it because he wanted to keep the group together.

Kim Dong Wan also expressed his appreciation for SM training days during the interview. He said that as a SM trainee, he learned not only the necessary star skills, but also the persistence and the attitude needed to succeed. I doubt that’s what current SM trainees are thinking that now.

This episode of Watch Show and Watch Movie airs today, February 9th at 9pm on OBS.

credit Popseoul

ah I couldn't find it that channel on tvants. Hopefully it will get subbed.

AHH I didn't mean to double post. dang it.

Guest angel2nyt

angeldreams: Thanks for the translation!

Dongwan is really such a sweet guy!

Haha, Heroes, I always get so happy when stars I love are doing these typical normal things.. haha strange me.^^

then were both weird

hahaha

i dont know i think its more like i feel more connected to them when they do everyday stuff

heroes.. loved the first season.. didnt watch the second one..

its so nice for wannie to go to his grandma before the new year.. i have this thing of visiting my father and grandparents' graves when holidays are nearing.. whether it be christmas, new year, birthdays.. it feels so much more complete

by the way, OBS is such a new station.. it hasnt been 6 months since it has starting operating.. so i hope korean fans would be able to get some videos/caps from the program..

and ive noticed theyve been really pumping their promotions because theyve been inviting really huge stars for their shows

Guest hahaheehee

Yay, thanks for that diary entry. I watch Heroes too! Nice to know that Dongwan's watching it too! I like it too when celebs do this kind of everyday normal things... it shows that beneath all that glamour and glitz they're just normal human beings like us!

Dongwannie's watching a lot of stuff nowadays huh? Movies and TV... haha.

^ I read about that article in popseoul too! Hope someone will sub that interview... it looks interesting!

I've been watching that close-up video of wet Dongwannie from NAME almost every day now. Hahahaha. Can't get enough of it. :D

Guest jangneri

Love Dongwan's version of Yoon Do Hyun's 사랑했나봐. I realized he like singing YDH songs. He sang Sarang Two as well. Love Wannie's voice.

Is it just me or he didn't like to look at the fans while performing in Vocal Company Concert? I think he was trying not to look because he would burst out laughing if he did. He was already smiling when he started singing~ hahaha.

WOW. Thanks for all the latest Dongwan pix! I love them all! Especially the fan meeting and Andy's birthday pix! He's getting hotter and hotter with every pic!

And he updates his blog quite often huh? I like that...

Oh! And he visited his granny's grave... how sweet... :blush:

WOnder why Junjin was absent during Andy's birthday? busy perhaps?

DW watches HEROES-- as in the HEROES TV SERIES??? waahhhh! Made me love him more! ^__^

About the episode Kim Dongwan talked about Shinhwa, it's already shared in a few forums. You can find it at www.shinhwa.biz/forums... ^_^

And as we can't share download links here... I'm doing it another way. I decided to use Si Yi's list of Dongwan's performances to make an improvement and share it with DOWNLOAD LINKS. As she did all the hard work :D I'm uploading and providing download links for all of his performances. I didn't finish yet, because I don't have much time and because sometimes I need to find the file in my DVDs, what is a very hard job. Anyway, if you visit dongwanism (www.dongwan-ism.net) you'll find the KIM DONGWAN TV file... it's in Media & Streaming and you'll see the list with a few of links already.

Alway, THANKS SI YI FOR YOUR HARD WORK! I think it's going to be very useful for Dongwan's fans :D

ps: THE DOWNLOAD LINKS NEVER EXPIRES. THEY'RE IN MY OWN SERVER.

Love Dongwan's version of Yoon Do Hyun's 사랑했나봐. I realized he like singing YDH songs. He sang Sarang Two as well. Love Wannie's voice.

He also sang Neoreul Bonaego (After Sending You Away) in Summer Story concert! ^_~

I'm glad he likes Yoo Do Hyun songs because I like them too! :)

Guest angel2nyt

And as we can't share download links here... I'm doing it another way. I decided to use Si Yi's list of Dongwan's performances to make an improvement and share it with DOWNLOAD LINKS. As she did all the hard work :D I'm uploading and providing download links for all of his performances. I didn't finish yet, because I don't have much time and because sometimes I need to find the file in my DVDs, what is a very hard job. Anyway, if you visit dongwanism (www.dongwan-ism.net) you'll find the KIM DONGWAN TV file... it's in Media & Streaming and you'll see the list with a few of links already.

Alway, THANKS SI YI FOR YOUR HARD WORK! I think it's going to be very useful for Dongwan's fans :D

ps: THE DOWNLOAD LINKS NEVER EXPIRES. THEY'RE IN MY OWN SERVER.

He also sang Neoreul Bonaego (After Sending You Away) in Summer Story concert! ^_~

I'm glad he likes Yoo Do Hyun songs because I like them too! :)

actually we can share download links here.. but not in this thread

wannie has another thread in the korean dramas and movies forum, and we can post download links there

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150

Ah! So this makes thing better :)

Do people here often go there? I visited this other thread a lot, but people chat more here than there LOL!

So, if there we can share download links I then can share freely the downloads I'm uploading? This will be great ehe! I'm uploading videos like a crazy person... let's do this, then!

Btw... no news yet about Dongwan solo T___T

I'm so eager about it... and there are NO NEWS! Arght! :)

Guest hahaheehee

You're welcome Tatty! Glad to be of some help :) And thanks for being so generous to share and upload all the videos! I know it's going to take u a lot of time!! Do let us know if you need any help!

It's almost mid-Feb! Dongwannie! When's your solo album coming out?!

But I think he's in the midst of recording since it was shown that he was in a recording studio in that OBS interview clip..!

Hopefully we can hear some good news soon. :D

annyeonghaseyo everyone.. :lol:

im very new in this thread

and im quite new to adore wannie actually..

but the thing is, the more i knew bout him, the more i fell for him

he has lotsa good sides...

said good things, did good things, family type man???? :w00t:

duh, i can't help but fall more n more...

humble.. mentioned himself as the least popular member in shinhwa, how can i not fall for him...

oppahante, hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

saranghaeyo!!! :lol:

mommie Alice sshi, kamsahamnida!!!

Guest 80slitenite

2 entries from our namja!!! KDW 2nd Fighting!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

[Diary]DW, On this week's Inkigayo

I think i will go support D Bace~

He is the person who will become a volunteery soldier together with me!!! hehehe^_-;;

The reason why i'm shy is because this is my dance performance supporters' first live broadcast, so i just cant pretend that i know nothing right..!

I will send out my hottest support and lets have a cup of coffee together after that.. ^0^/~

p.s I'm currently hardworkingly doing recording..

DSC_0316[2].JPG

Source:NOV21

Cn Trans:ijinmin@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans:amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

(no translations for this one yet)

Wed. Feb 13

subject 공 던져주세횽~~!

오늘은 렌즈사러가는날~~ 유후~~

DSC_0304[1].JPG

Sooooo cute! His dog looks like a stuff animal. :3

Archived