Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I shall not double post... but the thread can't be dead here! ^_^

A few captures I made from Dongwan's Japan Fanmeeting.

Singing Liar... the song finishes, he looks at Eric and...

LAUGH001.jpg

LAUGH002.jpg

Isn't he the most delicious thing ever? ^_^

*totally in love, faints forever*

I got the pics from Shanghai. Just being last posting here... aw :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, this thread is being too empty these days... we must keep talking! ^_^ So much news on Shinhwa!!

Let's see Dongwannie my namja in Shanghai concert ^_^

Creds~~

dongwan baidu bar + lover (yoenin.net) + my daily + newsen

3e84adca9c67b34bf31fe756.jpg

634a5c97818f846055fb9683.jpg

8066e913ba24708d6538dbbb.jpg

2007121610293910021ue3.jpg

2007121609424010021ot6.jpg

1612064593760800010lp7.jpg

U1345P28T3D1836538F326DT20071216111.jpg

Gorgeous! O_o

071215main.jpg

And a bonus... Minwoo tearing off his shirt hahah! :ph34r:

8c7e11631a9ed26d0d33fa24.jpg

Guest devylann

wow ... jus saw dongwannie on youtube during the shanghai concert... omy.... doesn't he look younger?? hahaha... maybe it's the beanies...but i love the way he looks these days... i guess i'lll never fall out of love for him... hehehee... and thanks for the bonus of minwoo... hehehe sexy!! :D :D

wow ... jus saw dongwannie on youtube during the shanghai concert... omy.... doesn't he look younger?? hahaha... maybe it's the beanies...but i love the way he looks these days... i guess i'lll never fall out of love for him... hehehee... and thanks for the bonus of minwoo... hehehe sexy!! :D :D

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I'm digging his haircut so much. He looks really handsome with it. I hope he's recovering well from the flu or any other illness.

Oh, this is too slow these times! Let's put this thread up! ^^

I just uploaded a few fancams with Dongwan as main focus... so I'll share them here.

As ever, the links for watching ^^

Media & Streaming

Credits to Name + Lover

001. Kim Dongwan Japan fanmeeting - singing Liar with Eric (only dw focus) - he is gorgeous!

002. Eric's fanmeeting, singing Liar - again, too gorgeous!!

003. Shinhwa Forever tour - Brand New & Your Man (dw focus, but cute members showing)

004. GMarket highlights for DW's Special Day

Video Captures

Credits to shinhwabr + dongwanism

*they're all super HD captures!*

001. 07.10.29 - SBS Inkigayo (Nae Jalmoshinikka)

002. 07.11.09 - KBS Music Bank (Nae Jalmoshinikka)

003. 07.11.11 - SBS Inkigayo (Nae Jalmoshinikka)

Guest jangneri

Have you guys seen the clip when Dongwan went to Eric's japan fanmeeting?

It was so funny because he asked the fans if Eric's cooking was delicious. The fans and Eric said yes... then when Dongwan asked if Eric's magic tricks were good, the fans were confused and Eric was angry.... because Dongwan unintentionally told the fans Eric's next segment in the fanmeet. :D

And btw, is it just me but Dongwan isn't his usual bubbly self? He looked so serious and sad lately... :(

jangneri, I've posted something above about his fanmeeting, but I think there isn't this part!

Dongwan is so silly... aha! This cut might be hilarious!!

But I agree... he looks very sad. I preffer to think he's not sad... just tired.

If he is sad... so many things can make him sad! I really don't want him to be sad... it makes me sad too, because he is always so cheering!!

Ah, I'm babbling.

I don't have pretty new pics to post now... will search for them :D

Guest lilaznangel5543

thanx fancyy for adopting the thread!

thanx for pictures too.

hmm...the links don't work for me...it's the fancam of him singing liar...

oh yea!!! i finally got his album yesterday! i love it so much!!!!

when i got the album i screamed like crazy.

i can't wait for his second one!

hmm...the links don't work for me...it's the fancam of him singing liar...

I tried to make these links public, but they always do this! ><

If you wanna watch them, please visit the site... they're in main page (Latest News)... I don't know why the links doesn't work when they're pointed straight to the article! *must study more*

I can't post other way here because soompi doesn't allow that windows media plugin ^^ So must post the links.

Sorry.

The site link is Dongwanism

oh yea!!! i finally got his album yesterday! i love it so much!!!!

when i got the album i screamed like crazy.

i can't wait for his second one!

Oh, so you got it! Congrats... the album is awesome!

Did you get the normal version or the repackage? ^_^

Guest tortyserox

I tried to make these links public, but they always do this! ><

If you wanna watch them, please visit the site... they're in main page (Latest News)... I don't know why the links doesn't work when they're pointed straight to the article! *must study more*

I can't post other way here because soompi doesn't allow that windows media plugin ^^ So must post the links.

Sorry.

The site link is Dongwanism

oh i think we need to sign up as member to view the stuffs! hahaha

thanks for sharing anyway~ i cant wait to see the liars between him n eric! its a totally nice song!! ^^

//EDIT: found the yt link, many thanks to PureLyRain for the clip! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHv5NGnOhBk

oh i think we need to sign up as member to view the stuffs! hahaha

That's what shouldn't be happening ><

It should be free... well, I'll keep working on it ^_^

Thanks for the YT link anyway!

A few pics of latest mags with Dongwannie!!

TV DRAMA GUIDE

Creds~~ Lover

0801kdg-dw1.jpg

0801kdg-dw2.jpg

0801kdg-dw3.jpg

0801kdg-dw4.jpg

Gorgeous!! O_o

Guest hahaheehee

Thanks fancyy for sharing all the gorgeous Wannie pictures!! And also for adopting this thread!

I just came back from my holiday in Hong Kong and I was in Shanghai over the weekend to catch the Shinhwa concert. It was fantabulous!!! :)

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get good pictures because my camera doesn't have a good zoom function, and my camera batteries ran out halfway. Half of them turned out blurry or looked crappy.

Here's a semi-decent one of Dongwan that I'd like to share with all Dongwan fans!

S5003566.jpg

Please do not take out or hotlink!

Guest jangneri

thank you for the scans~ I see a picture of a scene in Goodbye Sadness! I love that series~ It was such a long series though, but it was lovely~ He look so skinny on the pictures... I think it has something to do with the clothes. Too big for him.

Archived