Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

Gah, so much to buy this year.

Disgaea 2

Valkyrie Profile Silmeria

Final Fantasy XII

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

That's a lot for me, considering that I only play about three a year.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest res0nate

Gerald, you HAVE to play Phantasy Star Universe. The game is so good. RPG month is gonna be crazy.

Will pick up Disg2 in few days.

Guest res0nate

ps2, pc and I believe the 360.

About PSU, if you enjoyed the previous ones then you'd probably like PSU, if not then I don't know if anyone else would like it haha.

Guest TrainDriver

PSU looks interesting, might get it if it comes to ps2, pal version that is. hope the monthly fee isn't too much. woot so close to KH2, not long to go pal ppl.

Guest IMAJynXed1

PSU does look interesting...ima wait to see how the online part does, if its worth the money to play...

but until them im drooling over Okami!!! it comes out next week!!!

Guest IMAJynXed1

oh man, i just bought Kingdom Hearts 1 from a guy at work...ima give it a quick run thru this morning, but ill prolly be added to my video game queue a bit further down on the list...

Guest res0nate

Picking up Dis2 in a few hours. Maybe Xeno3 is there as well eventhough I've yet to finish the previous 2.

edit - ok picked up both, booted up X3 first cos I'm giving it a second chance.

Guest M3tor2nR

I just spend over a $1000 dollars on a brand new Xbox 360 Premium, Wireless Controllers, headset, wi-fi adaptor, Saints Row, Project Gotham Racing 3, Oblivion, Ninety-Nine-Nights, Battlefield, Fight Night, Prey and Enchanted Arms.

Xbox 360 and Xbox Live > All

:w00t:

Guest biwweeyy

I WANT DISGAEA 2!!!!! and i'm currently playing suikoden 5 and theres LOTSSSSS of talking in it.. and also world of warcraft.

Guest IMAJynXed1

eh? how much u buy KH1 for? its only like $30 AUD now brand new

i bought KH for $10, and i also bought Viewtiful Joe and Destroy All Humans today for $20 together...

I WANT DISGAEA 2!!!!! and i'm currently playing suikoden 5 and theres LOTSSSSS of talking in it.. and also world of warcraft.

yes!! Suikoden V is a great game...yea there is definatly alot of dialogue, even NPC usually get 3-5 different things to say, after different events have occured they usually say something about it...theres also alot of funny stuff being said by the NPC, like the little boy who wants to grow up and become a queen! haha!

ive actually started to replaying it again, if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask, im sure i (as well as shinhawk) can help ya out...

I just spend over a $1000 dollars on a brand new Xbox 360 Premium, Wireless Controllers, headset, wi-fi adaptor, Saints Row, Project Gotham Racing 3, Oblivion, Ninety-Nine-Nights, Battlefield, Fight Night, Prey and Enchanted Arms.

Every decent game in that list is also available on PC with better graphics.... so PC > All...haha

I never played Disgaea 1 but I picked up Disgaea 2 yesterday due to all the hype about it in this topic. So far I managed to put in 3 hours in to it and I must say I am enjoying it a lot. Haven't found a game as adicting in ages.

:)

Every decent game in that list is also available on PC with better graphics.... so PC > All...haha

I never played Disgaea 1 but I picked up Disgaea 2 yesterday due to all the hype about it in this topic. So far I managed to put in 3 hours in to it and I must say I am enjoying it a lot. Haven't found a game as adicting in ages.

:)

For some reason, I knew your post was going to deal with Disgaea 2. I'm glad you're enjoying it ^_^. I've put about an hour into the game and I decided to take a small break. I'm probably going to play this game late at night. Now that Disgaea 2 is in my posession, I can kiss my social life goodbye.

Guest CK92842

I'm shocked that you didn't get COD2 & G.R.A.W. in that package, I would've traded that for 99 Nights and Saints Row.

While that may be true, you'll definitely spend more than $400 on a PC to get those games up and running on HQ settings. One of the luxuries of console gaming. :)

Archived