fatsoko

No more need for posters.
The Tiger

by fatsoko

Why I am posting this. [i need posters. I just can't do it....Really.]

---------------------------------------

Link to story--> The Tiger

Summary of the storyline:

For as long as she has lived, she has been alone. She was born alone without the presence of her mother to be held in loving arms, without a warm smile from the man who is her father.

She is hospitalized early on in life due to difficulties at birth but survives. When she recovers, her father abandons her officially to an orphanage, telling her, “We’ll meet again Suma. When we meet again, my revenge will be complete.”

She takes his words to heart but seems to forget about them after a while.

When she enters the school system, she is ostracized because of her family background.

When she learns that it was she who killed her mother, she finally understands.

She is the monster. That’s why no matter where she goes, people instinctively hate her—because they know. It is here that she decides to hate herself. To hate every fiber of her being. She decides that she will no longer be a girl. (You know. She pretty much becomes a boy. If you're wondering how it's possible, you should click on the link up there and read.)

We see our green-eyed (yeah, I know I know but this is important) protagonist once more, many years later, only this time, what she wanted came true. Everyone truly believes that Suma is a boy(please don't take it as something like Hana Kimi...)<---because it isn't like Hana Kimi at all. And here is where the story unfolds. The past is dug up, the present is tortured and the future becomes a blur of pain and sacrifice. All because of one person and her intense need to protect the ones she loves.

“I would feel his pain too one day. One day, Otou-san would take away my greatest love—take away my world, just like I did to him. He would slowly, excruciatingly, unravel each hope built in my heart until I had nothing. Just an empty, black void.”

Suma is a rare breed, one of the last pure people in the world, and here, in the story of The Tiger, we will see if she will survive or not.

---------------------------------------------

Description of tone:

There are light moments throughout the story, but overall, it is a pretty dark story. As the chapters grow and grow, each scene becomes more twisted than the last, each wrinkle line of grave worry, deeper.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you in advance for you hard work.

I’m not a visual junkie so I didn’t really know anything. And plus, I once told myself that I shouldn’t even try because I just suck at this kind of thing. PS and me just don’t work together. It happens.

Quotes:

No matter how hard I tried, I could never erase you.

or

Everything was an if.

Note about the characters:

I don’t really know how the graphic should be approached. There’s only one main character and a bunch of supporting characters.

I'll have a picture preview for each character and there will be links to more pictures.

Suma: The main lead --> 1-1.jpg

2, 3, 4

Description of Suma: She is a very strong and dark person, but for some reason, she is addicting and brings life to the staleness that surrounds her. She values friendship very very deeply and is afraid of the world of a family because for Suma, that dream is just that. A dream. For her, familial ties are a curse.

Kazuya: Our hero’s friend --> 1-2.jpg

2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Description of Kazuya: He's very much like Suma, or how Suma may have turned out had she had a better, clean life. He's funny, like a child and knows that no matter what, it is Suma who is his friend. He can never forget Suma. No matter what Suma does to him, he doesn't care. Because it's Suma.

Katsu: Our hero’s friend --> kindai0509-ryouchi2.jpg

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7

Description of Katsu: He's a lady's man. He dreams of becoming an underwear model and respects Suma greatly. Katsu is short-tempered but he still has this strong tie to be near Suma.

Onira: Our hero’s friend --> kh200605amarylliszai2xb0.jpg

1, 3, 4, 5

Description of Onira: He's very inteligent but cool and composed. He reads Suma like a book, day in and day out. He sees that Suma lies to them constantly about her activities but he never really questions her unless it's pertinent. Onira, despite his own quiet stubborness can't help but admit that he too cannot live comfortably without knowing that Suma is well.

Hoji: Our hero’s friend --> nh1.jpg

1, 2, 3, 5

Description of Hoji: Smart. Aleck. He's got brains but a funny mouth. But he's very loyal to Suma also. Suma changed his perspective on life and he is so thankful because of that.

Tomo: Our hero’s (friend?) He's not exactly her friend but they see eye to eye. --> 1.jpg

2, 3, 4, 5

Description of Tomo: He is seen by others as a spoiled, rich boy who looks like a girl. But he's more than that. He is like Suma, a child without the love of parents. A child secluded to stereotypes and lonely nights in vacuous homes. At first, he hates Suma because she demeans Tomo, but after he sees her eyes in a furious fight, he's scared. Because he's never seen someone as hurt as Suma.

And since it's called The Tiger...here's some siberian tiger pictures. Courtesy of google. --> 40536302.jpg

1, 3, 4, 5, 6

Siberian Tigers are the largest cats in the world. And they are an endangered species. Mankind hunts them down. Their homes are destroyed. Suma is one of them. A tiger in all respects.

SO, if anyone could be kind enough to help make posters, I would be so grateful. I'll be sure to credit.

And I know that there are a lot of characters, so if that scares you, that's okay. I don't really have pairings. But Suma is the main character. Stocks? Feel free to use whatever you think works.

Again. Thanks in advance.

--fatsoko

Guest silver_

floriee will help you!!

but im gonna warn you...i make ugly things >_<

<3edible

:tears: one of my crappiest works, no need to use. i didnt noe wat to do...so it's kinda simple:

sorry >_< :tears:

<3 floriee will redo if you want...just HOLLER ^^ (pm)

floriee will help you!!

but im gonna warn you...i make ugly things >_<

<3edible

:tears: one of my crappiest works, no need to use. i didnt noe wat to do...so it's kinda simple:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z150/ed.../TheTiger-1.jpg

sorry >_< :tears:

<3 floriee will redo if you want...just HOLLER ^^ (pm)

^_^ It looks a little rough but I still like your concept. Suma petting a tiger? Ooh. Thank you.

I'll try,

:D

i was thinking about CC.

but i think poster will work better.

edit;

Onira sounds soo cool.

:)

edit the second time;

made a CC instead.

-___-;

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/xWo...ers/fatsoko.png

made the title... glowy?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/xWo...s/fatsoko-1.png

Whoa. CCs. That's pretty crazy. You make it look so simple. Thank you too.

Man. To both of you. Greatness. I didn't think anyone would reply but thank you for your hard work!

--fatsoko

Guest silver_

It looks a little rough but I still like your concept. Suma petting a tiger? Ooh. Thank you.

:tears: do you not like it, i'll make you another?

ai.. this is SO bad,,,

it toook me SO long to do this crappy poster =((

im sorry its so crappy T____T

ill make another one for you if you want !!!!!

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x194/ch...led-2copy-1.jpg

*sigh*

Don't berate your work so much--I think it's pretty nice. It's really nice that you worked so hard on it. I like that a lot more than just 'a pretty piece made in 5' you know? I'll be sure to use and credit!

--fatsoko

• 1 month later...

^^ hi fatsoko........this is also Yui from winglin ^^V

hehehe.......guess i'm able to find you here XD, was just browsing at your fics =p

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa1/fatsoko/1-2.jpg

btw this pic is Ryuichi Ogata from a J-pop group w-inds if you didn't know. XDDDDD

Because ^^; I'm actually a big fan of him, hehe so i know who he isssssssss...... =]

w-inds.!!!!!!!

well i fan w-inds., dbsk, and the gazette XD

update oppa soon =p

fatsoko! ^^ Yea, I saw the title and clicked in.

Made a poster and it sucks...T__T

So sorry if it doesn't potray the right mood.

thetiger1ko8.jpgthetiger2ys3.jpg

Soompi resizes the size so I divide it into 2 parts.

part1-http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6522/thetiger1ko8.jpg

part2-http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/331/thetiger2ys3.jpg

Bye!

^^ hi fatsoko........this is also Yui from winglin ^^V

hehehe.......guess i'm able to find you here XD, was just browsing at your fics =p

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa1/fatsoko/1-2.jpg

btw this pic is Ryuichi Ogata from a J-pop group w-inds if you didn't know. XDDDDD

Because ^^; I'm actually a big fan of him, hehe so i know who he isssssssss...... =]

w-inds.!!!!!!!

well i fan w-inds., dbsk, and the gazette XD

update oppa soon =p

Ah...Ryuichi rocks. I feel like sometimes...he's a bit underappreciated (in terms of talent) you know? I'm not the biggest fan of w-inds, but they sure do have catchy tunes! He was so good doing his guitar solo/song! And I too am a great fan of DBSK and Gazette. Beautiful.

fatsoko! ^^ Yea, I saw the title and clicked in.

Made a poster and it sucks...T__T

So sorry if it doesn't potray the right mood.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6522/thetiger1ko8.jpg http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/331/thetiger2ys3.jpg

Soompi resizes the size so I divide it into 2 parts.

part1-http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6522/thetiger1ko8.jpg

part2-http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/331/thetiger2ys3.jpg

Bye!

Wow. You. Are. Good. Super good. Great. It's gorgeous. Dang. It's perfect. Thanks so much!

^

OMG!! :o that is so good

i'm so jell-us TT___TT so way betta

then mine at least....

Ah! always_urs: I loved your poster too! I'll be sure to post them all!!!

Everyone is so amazing!

--fatsoko

Ah...Ryuichi rocks. I feel like sometimes...he's a bit underappreciated (in terms of talent) you know? I'm not the biggest fan of w-inds, but they sure do have catchy tunes! He was so good doing his guitar solo/song! And I too am a great fan of DBSK and Gazette.

--fatsoko

I know.... I love ryuichi tons!!! <33333333333

XD OMG OMG YAY high five!!!!

yay for a w-inds, dbsk, and gazette fan

i'm a major for those 3. love them

Ryuichi's solo song was energy XDDDD

*_*

just wondering if you had a live journal before? XD and sorry for stalking you XD but i hope you'll update oppa, hehe

Guest touche`

I can make you one but im going to be gone for the whole day. IF you are willing to wait for tomorrow, i can make you one. =)

• 2 weeks later...

I know.... I love ryuichi tons!!! <33333333333

XD OMG OMG YAY high five!!!!

yay for a w-inds, dbsk, and gazette fan

i'm a major for those 3. love them

Ryuichi's solo song was energy XDDDD

*_*

just wondering if you had a live journal before? XD and sorry for stalking you XD but i hope you'll update oppa, hehe

In my signature, I have a 411 and a myspace. The myspace is a bit scary (if you read my journals) and my 411 is mellow with gazillions of pictures. Sorry if it slows your comp. And I'll update Oppa. My goal is to complete more chapters though. And to increase my motivation.

I can make you one but im going to be gone for the whole day. IF you are willing to wait for tomorrow, i can make you one. =)

Hm. Are you still interested? I love posters. And I don't mind the wait.

--fatsoko

Archived