• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I found Chae Jung Ahn filming her latest drama “Queen of Reversals” at MBC in the lobby!  I also spotted her co-star, Jeong Jun Ho from IRIS. (Just the back of his head but that's him!)

I watched her do 3 takes of going through the check in area from the lobby. She's so skinny in person! Her legs are like twigs but she's SO pretty ;)

leesiyoungimg3213.jpg

By danzometeor at 2010-11-06

• 1 month later...

I feel the need to bump this thread. I first took note of Chae Jung Ahn from Coffee Prince and I was completely taken aback by how different she looks in Queen of Reversals. I could not recognize her with brown hair! She's still gorgeous and her character is kinda witty at times (at least when her character bickers w/ Hwang Tae Hee).

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone in this tread :)
I watched the very beautiful Ms. Chae Jung-ahn in the TV drama "Cain and Abel" some months ago, and just now in "Hello Schoolgirl" (2008). I liked them both and would recommend everyone here to watch them.
By the way, is it rude of me to say that she reminds me a littlebit about another beautiful South Korean actress named Hwang Woo-seul-hye 황우슬혜 whom I saw in "Lovers Vanished" (aka. "The Day Before" from 2010), and Jessica Alba ? And is it just me ?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

*kick*

How come there have been no new posts afte her new role in Prime Minister and I? Seeing as I don't have anything new to post here, I'll just tell you guys how I became her fan.

I'm new to K-drama/cinema but I was immediately amazed by Chae Jung Anh after seeing Hello Schoolgirl. I know it's superficial... but she is really beautiful. To me, she makes other Korean "beauties" pale in comparison. Even Yoona is really not that beautiful anymore once you put them together:

The-Prime-Minister-and-I-Poster1.jpg

The-Prime-Minister-and-I-Poster1.jpghttpI just finished watching Hot Blood (mediocre drama) and I must say that she was really good, playing a seemingly tough but very kind character. Her character in that drama is really similar to the one in her current drama, Prime Minister and I. I just think it's a shame that she probably won't end up with the prime minister even though her character's love for him is genuine (I've already talked about this in the drama's topic).

So what do you guys think about her role in Prime Minister and I?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived