Chae Jung Ahn 채정안

Guest Soy

Guest PrincessBoa

You know..when I first saw her in Coffee Prince, I thought 'Boy does she remind me of...Kim Ah Joong + Shi Yeon..MIXED TOGETHER, but in a good way'. xD She's really pretty..and I love all her outfits and such in Coffee Prince, I hope she gets more recongnition cause she's a good actress (In this drama anyways)

-PrincessBoa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im so shocked. since recently ive watched CP, i kept thinking if she was CJS's younger sis in Over the Green Fields

or they just look the same.

after looking at her profile, indeed she was!

i was shocked coz she played like a teen there, she even looked younger than ChaeRim, when in fact she's 2 years older in real life.

wow she looks so youthful esp now that she looked more mature :)

i like her in CP

Guest meyyale

Here is Lady Chae Ryung...Yes,you're right Chae Jung-ahn is really brilliant...

photo43271vd8cl8.jpg

009004271liv2.jpg

aerx7yn2.jpg

cap32pr4aj1.png

chae1wq3.jpg

chae3hy8.jpg

chaerew7oc2.jpg

photo4322xi3.jpg

photo40723fc8.jpg

Here is my old work for LADY CHAE RYUNG.I hope everyone like it...

chaeuk4.jpg

Guest meyyale

^ Which drama was that from?

i like her actin in Coffee Prince. She was good and she is really pretty

That drama was Emperor of the Sea/Sea God.That's a wonderful Korean drama.Everyone must watch the drama.

I've been rooting for Chae Jung Ahn ever since I watched Mina. She was really pretty with the blond hair (or at least I remember thinking that when I was watching the drama).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snowprincess

she was also in the Great Inheritance with her good friend Han Ji Min. maybe thats where their friendship started. she was the single mom there. no wonder she looked familiar.

Guest Ireland

she was also in the Great Inheritance with her good friend Han Ji Min. maybe thats where their friendship started. she was the single mom there. no wonder she looked familiar.

I have liked her ever since I saw her starred in "Mina", and I also liked and still like the background song of this drama sang my a male singer, I have been searching for this song for the longest time, but unfortunately, there was no ost released for this series, can someone kind enough to help me where I can get this song, or at least help me out with the name of the singer, thank you in advance.

I thought CJA is such a beautiful lady. She looks so much younger than her age. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought she was like 24 or something. The whole time I was watching CP, I just kept noting down her fashion sense and how she does her make up, cause she looks incredibly pretty. I regret not really knowing her before CP. Hopefully she'd get more recognition in the future. I'm looking forward to see her new projects.

• 3 weeks later...

She's a classic beauty.

i totally agree

i think that's one of the reasons why although i first saw her in a villain role, it didn't turn me off because she is so "likeable" :wub:

i saw her in "Snowflake" and I liked her since (it's been a few years now)

then i saw "Mina"

and i love her songs as well :wub:

too bad she's so underrated though, so there's not much news on her :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest iori_ocho

chae jung ahn...

waahhh..

she's so pretty...

i really like her in the series coffee prince...

she looks sweet...

and brilliant...

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless

• 2 months later...
Guest lovelymeeh

I've been rooting for Chae Jung Ahn ever since I watched Mina. She was really pretty with the blond hair (or at least I remember thinking that when I was watching the drama).

i really like that movie to...i loved her blonde hair..i think she looked so pretty in mina..well she had plastic surgery on her nose after her divorce with her husband..so sad..but i loved cha jung ahn after i saw mina..

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived