Flat Feet?

Guest t.luu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silver_byul

I heard people with flat feet can't walk for long periods of time. Their foot gets sore faster.

haha that's what i've heard from my friends too..i have flat feet but they don't really get sore..^^a

Guest sillyHO

i cant go shopping for long periods at a time or hiking...anything that requires walking for a long period of time results in a aching back and soar feet that doesnt go away for a long time. i wear insoles..but they dont fit in my converses so when i do wear my converse shoes for two or three days straight without changing back to my shoes with insoles my feet will begin to lose the arch again and my feet will be more prone to pain.

Guest ah-jefu

hm...I think I have flat feet...but I'm fine with walking long distances...its just my shoulders that hurt.

If your back hurts, I think that you just don't keep posture when walking~~ If you hv flat feet the arches of your feet will "burn" :P

If you are unsure, you can usually go to an orthopedic clinic and get your feet checked out (for free?). Some branches have a computer-pad thing that can assess the arch of your foot ^^

(if they make you pay, just look for another clinic to asess.. you shouldn't need to pay for that)

Guest jellycake

hahaah~ i have flat feet! but.. IT'S FROM MY DAD! >:0

yeahh~ you might need some padding tanya~ ;]

haha, that sounded funny :0

who said the puma's were making her feet flat? :0

Guest lingaz

i have flat feet -__-

ive been wearing orthodics for the past 7 years ? it sucks becuase my ankles and feet get realy tired wearing flats for 2 hours

Guest min0uge

hehe.. i had relatively flat feet.

then i started dancing, and i had to stretch my arch everyday.. so now it's there ?

Guest AMIbunny

i have flat feet....i never knew that you were suppose to wear a pad to make it better.. What kind of foot pad is it????

Guest __현★__

my brother is born flat-feet-ed..

and he can't squat down just like normal people..

he will fall backwards..

as for [converse] causing flat-feets..

i don't think it's true as..

i wear [converse] everytime..

and i have at least 5 pairs..

and my feets are still normal..

maybe you can check out on some research on the net or something.. ^^

i dont think you can develop flat feet... i have arched feet and all i wear are converses and flats, which have like NO arch support. i still have the same arch so yeah... flat feet is something you're born with

Guest pcm_0101

OH DEF. ME...ahaha..and i hate it..lol...^yes, flat feet is heriditary...LOL..unless you go by that ironic theory that if you run along the beach you get flat feet but no..ahaha..

Guest misocrazy

Haha, now I know why my boyfriend can't dance and is so clumsy. He can clap with his feet while lying on his back though.

• 1 year later...
Guest Refinnejam

I'm pretty sure it's genetic.

What she can do is buy inserts to put into her shoes. These will create an arch for her, reducing any long term pain she could experience.

Archived