B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

She was up to no good sometimes, lol, trying to get the hedgehog to poke the guy. BoA is very good with animals, and you know how they say that animals can sense kindness and all that.

I wonder how many pets she has now. I haven't heard anything about her cat in years or that cute dog that Bum mentioned, Abo-chan.

I just heard about the "ALL TOYOTA Big Holiday 2007" at BJJ. It'd be great to read your friend's experience, Duffle, but only if you have time or the will to translate, lol. Or just mention anything interesting that your friend saw? I heard they had fireworks and BoA was dancing along to the music. Anyway, there will be news clips of it, right? I doubt they'd broadcast her performance since it was a private event.

Yeah BoA really likes to bully people (and sometimes hedgehog, too ^^), in such super cute ways. :P

And that's my friend, noshadow31, who wrote about the event at BJJ. :lol: *OMG, I forgot to credit her*

You can tell that her English is far better than mine but I don't think she would have time to redo the long Live Report in English.

Also heard from noshadow31 that BoA is going to be at Universal Studio Japan (USJ) in Osaka for a live concert presented by Music Edge on November 10th.

This and the 2 BoA THE LIVE 'X'mas' concerts, plus the usual end-of-year TV shows starting in late November, BoA surely has a very busy schedule to rehearse and perform. :D

I agree with you, "the world needs more subbed BoA videos". T_T

BTW, I think LOVE LETTER is doing okay, considering Hirai Ken's new single only make it a little over 20,000 copies on its 1st week. And LOVE LETTER is doing a little better than Sweet Impact (poor thing) while it is a ballad. I hope it would stay longer in the chart than Sweet Impact with all these promotions and the good perfs she gave.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

Minjoo-thats soo aweomse seeing boa everywhere in Japan!! i would go nuts taking pictures. LOL XD

duffle- hey~!! thanks for more caps. i just loveddd seeing her with all those animals she was so cute and interested in all of them =D

& i always like seeing her playful-dorky side!! hehe

but wow she performed 7 songs!! thats awesome! almost like a mini concert of BoA right there! your friend is super lucky~ T__T

--------------------

img313360kj4.gif

img313361yq4.gif

CREDITS TO 오리봐님 at boaworld bestiz DO NOT HOTLINK@@

shes soo cuteeeeee<33

Now that I see all these Channel A caps, I think I want to send BoA a pet... or a stuff toy at least for her birthday. If only I have the knowledge to... lol

She's so adorable with all these cute animals!!

BoA's popularity isn't suffering at all! All my Japanese friends... like her. xD

Guest miracle;

Minjoo, heyy, I'm yin xD. Welcome back from Japan! Havent been talking to you for ages. I'm going to Japan around 2nd of December and I'm soooo going to stalk BoA's posters there in Japan xD. It's great to hear BoA's popularity isn't decreasing in Japan... I have a Korean friend living in Korea and she said BoA isn't the most famous female artist anymore T^T. It's kinda sad to hear that but yeah... >( She ahs to make a comeback really soon before the netizens start to forget her presence! SNSD's perf was a good one to remind people BOA IS NOT HEREEEEEEEEEEEE, yet. ;P

Channel A was adorable... But I thought she looked really small standing beside the two MCs. She was so cute playing with the dolphin in the first part of channel A. I agree BoA isn't the friendliest person on earth, but she's so sarcastic and funny at the same time. It must be fun to be friends with her ^^.

Minjoo, heyy, I'm yin xD. Welcome back from Japan! Havent been talking to you for ages. I'm going to Japan around 2nd of December and I'm soooo going to stalk BoA's posters there in Japan xD. It's great to hear BoA's popularity isn't decreasing in Japan... I have a Korean friend living in Korea and she said BoA isn't the most famous female artist anymore T^T. It's kinda sad to hear that but yeah... >( She ahs to make a comeback really soon before the netizens start to forget her presence! SNSD's perf was a good one to remind people BOA IS NOT HEREEEEEEEEEEEE, yet. ;P

Channel A was adorable... But I thought she looked really small standing beside the two MCs. She was so cute playing with the dolphin in the first part of channel A. I agree BoA isn't the friendliest person on earth, but she's so sarcastic and funny at the same time. It must be fun to be friends with her ^^.

Yinnie!! xD... ZOMG!! Just go on April!! LoL... I'm migrating on April. xD I made my mom worry these past few weeks... so she decided that. lol Not so sure about it though... but I think my mom made her mind up this time. We're not moving to Canada anymore... just to Japan... -o-

xD... Yes the SNSD performance made people like think... "Wait a minute. Where's BoA? xD".

God! I miss BoA so much!! :(

Guest hanjin90

OMG BoA went up SOO much today! From no.33 to 23!!

wow~ it's cool i hope LOVE LETTER will has a long chart life ^

thanx for letting us know LL spot on Oricon everyday, i'm too lazy to check the site lol

Thanks for sharing the info.

It is sad of how they mention of her bad sale rate saying that her popularity is waning. :(

I don't think it is true, BoA will definitely comeback with an awesome 6th korean album

BoA will continue to reign!!!

Out of curiosity...who are above BoA in the pole? :lol:

Guest lilcece

hey guys ^^

new to this thread, but I miss Boa a lot these

days. these pictures are so cute! lol, my gosh

thats a BIG bunny O_o but I'm glad to see her

smiling =)

Guest suejinners

BoA made it on the list of

the korean times poll vote

http://storeimg.com/out.php/i1874_20071014115357.jpg

she made it to number 7 its

not a bad rank :D

and it also said she working on her

6th korean album i cant WAIT!!!!

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_11884.html

YES! i posted the poll at boajjang and i know everyone was voting really hard to make it up into the top 10! lol

i had the sudden urge to screencap just boas lol no offense to the other top 10 XD

resultszt5.jpg

-----

& im sooooo very happy she jumpedup 10 spots!!! thats amazing!! :D

Guest hyeminnie

wow. if her single keeps jumping up the charts, she's gonna make it into the top 10 again.

oh, and i was watching star king with suju and one act played BoA's GOT to their performance. just thought that was cool.

and kang ho dong was saying how charice was like korea's BoA. how she can sing and dance.

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Do NOT take this cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

BoA - Congratulatory Message on M.Net M! Countdown 100th Ep. Special (2007-10-11) [cashewmania].avi [5.7MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest atlantis-x

wow she jumped 10 spots! that's really a huge jump! i m glad that people are starting to take note of her single now.(:

and 7th place in the korean times poll. though i would prefer if they did not include the part of her popularity wanning? or maybe that will send fans going like 'no! that's not true!'?

i saw this video a couple of days ago. it's pretty old and i think it's during 2006. she was signing autographs for her wdoubledot shots.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uUezEi2avgU

i find that it's so sweet of her to sign personalised autographs for each of her fans! and that was during the time when she was inactive in korea and you can still see how warm the fans are. (especially the one who got boa's coat. haha.)

anyway. she looks just like a kid in channel a! it's good to see the other side of her in this kind of variety shows.

*EDIT

haha i topped a page without realising it. eh let's see if i have any pictures to post up.

74587-boa.jpg

normal_MISSHA1566.jpg

normal_MISSHA12343.jpg

i love this missha ad of hers!

other random pictures:

normal_vogue2xa3.jpg

normal_0409cnp1c.jpg

normal_117101656992042000qt8.jpg

normal_boa24.jpg

heh. i dont have many nice pictures. oh well.

2005100621061865207lp.jpg

Guest suejinners

^ i remember that! she looked soo FREAKIN pretty. i lvoed her outfit! i remember she had trouble getting up out of her seat because of her foot T__T<3 poor thing

---

heheh well i think BoA will like this piece of news

in some interview thing regarding KDW's movie~

the reporter asked something like~ The original is by Chung Hoon Hee and Recently BoA remade it but it was out wayyy before kdw was born. how he did feel singing the song playing the guitar in the movie.

kdw said something like~ is it really that old? I first listened to it while filming this movie.Theres no feeling of it being old at all. The recent remake that BoA sshi did was really good.

then he goes on to talk about how the scene of him singing-playing guitar wasn't originally supposed to be in the movie

^___^ isn't KDW her ideal man? LOL

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_11884.html

YES! i posted the poll at boajjang and i know everyone was voting really hard to make it up into the top 10! lol

i had the sudden urge to screencap just boas lol no offense to the other top 10 XD

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1508/resultszt5.jpg

-----

& im sooooo very happy she jumpedup 10 spots!!! thats amazing!! :D

I was voting for her and DBSK like crazy hahaha

I'm really happy she did well ^^

and atlantis-x, thanks for those pics... I've never seen them before. I seriously love her outfits.

ahahaha KDW is BoA's ideal man??

ZOMG!! She's like above Song Hye-kyo!! ZOMG!! That's like big. lol

xD xD

Sorry spazzing. xD

I honestly don't find KDW ideal in any way. BoA sure does have a weird taste for men. But then again... it's her choice anyways. xD I love the way actors/singers always refer to BoA like she's their 'sunbae'. Cause almost everyone uses the term BoA-shi.xD They also look so cute when they say BoA... cause they say it in such a way that there's so much grace. xD Well.. I guess it's just me. lol

^ ehhe i think it's more like...they don't know her personally enough to just call her BOA. But then again...even if they're close friends in real life..they wouldn't just call her 'BoA' when talking about her to the reporter/public right? I dunno..I'm not korean >.<

^ ehhe i think it's more like...they don't know her personally enough to just call her BOA. But then again...even if they're close friends in real life..they wouldn't just call her 'BoA' when talking about her to the reporter/public right? I dunno..I'm not korean >.<

^ Yep, I totally understand the Korean term. But I just really fint it so adorable that when korean artists speak of BoA... they have this certain kind of modesty... or respect. xD That's what I was trying to point out... lol I was 'drunk' a while ago so I was having a hard time to explain myself. lol

Archived