B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest adikkeluangman

I just saw Music Station which BoA singing Sweet Impact and have Avril Lavigne. I like it how they pronounce it in Japanese. I know that BoA is small but compared to Avril, Avril is more smaller and petite than her. :rolleyes:

One question, does BoA have any serious relationship in last 2 years? It can be over or still going or anything. Beside SM artist, any other male gasoo that have been romantically involved with her?

Thank you.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

^

ehhh i don't know but her song Make A Secret kind of cause a little controversy....not sure about male gasoo but there rumors flying around about her and the guy hairstylist? correct me if i'm wrong boa fans cuz usually i don't pay attention too much about rumors heheh

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Yeah, Made In Twenty Arena Tours airs on Japan's TBS at 9pm-11pm. I know budonkadonk will most likely record and share it at BoAjjang and Jpopsuki. If you live in the US then you could probably get to download by tomorrow night.

Guest KuYA II

^

heheh what a cute gif thanks for sharing and posting suejinners. I can't wait to watch her tour it'll be AWSOME!!! ^___^

Guest winG*

Can't wait to watch MiT!~~ WIGSSS!

Random gif spam!

1115624009914438009jq.gif

adorable10sd.gif

Such a kid <3

adorable48ez.gif

Boshimaro in action^^

everlasting35xo.gif

She was frackin' gorgeous in this mv. Seriously. She was stunning.

mnettour.gif

She looks lost, lol. Cute.

BONUS PIC:

nsnis2005070923490143302fo.jpg

Look at the height/size difference, ROFL.

CREDITS: Daum (as always)

No hotlinking~

Guest hanjin90

thanx for all the gifs Wing. they r unseen to me T__T she r extremely cute in those gifs <3

she looks so petite among other artists, or mayb because Tae Woo is so tall, standing next to him made her even :blush: smaller "ARENA TOUR 07 MIT" will be aired today~yah,cant wait

it seems everyone is curious 'bout the WIGS lol. TBS will cut some songs for sure,ahhh it's sad T__T

Guest vietblue99

^ I don't know Chinese all that well but from the looks it's probably talking about the blonde/silver hair trend among Asian celebrities.

Any news on her duet with Wheesung yet since May is almost over?

Guest blessed

LOLNESS!! the gifs are so cute!

that first one xDD,, pricelessness! EVIL BOA BUNNIES!!

& aww,, the hair flick!

++POUTY BOA! <33.

i wonder if avril & BoA are friends, cos they've met plenty before..... hahaha i wanna see them be all friendly on stage =)!

Guest vaan15

thanks for the gifs!!! ^_____________^ i agree, she's GORGEOUS in the everlasting mv

^yeah, Avril and BoA met in Cannes. When Avril was on Music Station, i was hoping that she and BoA would talk or something; but no BoAxAvril action :( but maybe they talked backstage? ^______________^

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Wow there's already performance of it. Must watch!

Dakishimeru rocked, she actually sang the veres live without sounding shaky (without pre-records and loud back tracks like her previous performance).

Guest wateva

the opening to Outgrow~ butterflywas AWESOME!! it dispayed the intensity and energy it needed for the song sweeet!

ohh this concert is gonna be great cant wait to watch the whole thing

Archived