B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

20071102100636851081010aw9.jpg

(poor tablo.. hes back there T_T)

AHH finally the news reporters released another article

okay now they are saying on the NOV 7th they will hold a SHOWCASE.

ACK that means that they will perform for sure! XD XD

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest splendidlure

wow. so both boa & junsu are singing and tablo is playing guiltar and jin bora is playing piano. haha. wow. i can't wait. it'll be great x]

thanks for the update.

Guest anna_85

bsuejinners, that picture is HOT!! i'm loving boa's look for anyband

i cant wait any longer! i really do hope they perform... but i'm wondering.. is tablo going to rap during the showcase? because i'm pretty sure he cant play the guitar.

anyways, cant wait to see them all together

Guest jessiep

Finally, I got to listen the Anyband preview, and it's really good (though it's different from the other Anys). I love this rockish, upbeat song. Obviously, you can tell who the lead vocal of Anyband is :P

Suejinners, thanks for updating us quickly. If there will be a showcase on Nov. 7th, that will be awesome. Only 5 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!! I wonder who will win the poll of being the band leader.

^ yea the song is different from the other Anys.. it does remind me a bit of Younha's type of songs.

I really like it! And yea, BoA and Junsu are the main vocals but I guess the preview makes it obvious that BoA is the leader? LOL

If the poll does really work, it's kinda obvious who the leader will be but I guess we'll have to wait until the 7th :D

I can't wait I can't wait!! Thanks for the pic Suejinners, and telling us about the showcase.

Guest -x.smile.31

OMG! I'm really loving the latest picture (up there ^)

Thanks suejinners!

I love how BoA's jumping and pointing and Junsu looks

so into it...but why is Tablo so small?! lol

Anycall is really killing me right now x.X *cries*

The preview of the song is short but i can already tell

that it's going to be amazing =] *wonders if Tablo will

rap* ^0^

hoho Sue u always provide the most updated updates :P its brilL! oh i love this concept of anyband!! freaking cooL! i really hope BoA gets to be the leader of the band! she's right smack in the middle of that pic...so i hope that means something!

but im just a lil worried abt their activities, cos there's like 4 of them...and its gonna be hard to co-ordinate any future activities, cos i think everyone's schedule is packed and timetables may clash...and its gonna be esp inconvenient for boa and junsu cos they're both so so so busy!

lol.. She looks smokin in the new pictures!!

Wow... I knew that she was going to do Samsung's Anycall... but I didn't know she was going to do Anyband. lol I just saw the AD daum a few days ago... lol... hahaha (the one without them yet... lol)

Guest astarael

OMG, I feel like I just died and went to heaven. Seriously.

I'm SO excited for this! lol, I came home and saw all the pictures, I literally was running around to get all the excitement out of my system.

They all look so different, so edgy and HOT. I saw some of the comments in the Korean Celeb Photos thread, but I have to disagree with some of them and say that they look good! Yeah, it's different, but I love variety.

There are different outfits for this too~ I kind of had an image in my head about what they might look like, but this is even better. I can't wait for the concert and for the showcase! I heard the preview for their song and it sounds good already. :] I was wondering, though, what it says under their names on the Anyband website; it might be explaining their role in the band.

And the PV with SEAMO. I haven't watched it yet, but it looks super cute and colorful. This has been an awesome day!

Thanks to everyone for sharing all of the videos, previews, photos, news, etc!

So BoA's the main vocal, Junsu is vocal and guitarist, Tablo is the rapper and guitarist, and Jin Bora is the pianist. This going to be awesome; childhood friends who grow up and start a band together, to fulfill their dreams.

Guest Wen Jing

Thank you suejinners again and again!!

Can't wait for it!

And don't PM me about the song preview cuz I won't PM back.

Someone posted it at boajjang and what I'm really upset is that he/she posted my link, I mean, at least upload it yourself in another server or the same server but at least upload it or give credits at least! I'm really mad so if you want to hear, just go to boajjang.

m(_ _)m

Thanks everyone who are updating us with various pictures and videos and previews <3

We are not biased at all! It is very obvious that WHO is to stand out the most in this CF series~ :D

In that pop-up page at ANYCALL site, the 1st who appeared was BoA, and in those pictures Sue Jin have posted BoA was the center. :wub:

She really shines out among the 4 (okay I am a little biased now).

The preview of their song sounded great!! *doki doki* BoA is coming back to Korea~!!!

Korean activities at last. >_<

Now we can tolerate with "No 6th Album News/Plan" a bit longer, I guess.

Guest hanabi ;
Thank you suejinners again and again!!

Can't wait for it!

And don't PM me about the song preview cuz I won't PM back.

Someone posted it at boajjang and what I'm really upset is that he/she posted my link, I mean, at least upload it yourself in another server or the same server but at least upload it or give credits at least! I'm really mad so if you want to hear, just go to boajjang.

^ i went bj to hear the song..

but thanks to you instead :)

the boa thread is alive thanks to the much recent activities of boa.

i hope 7 Nov faster come so we can see boa back in korea again.

the anyband preview sounds good.

boa sounds like the lead singer but then again, that is just a few seconds of preview..

Yayayay more stuff is coming out <3

With the new gif that has all 4 of their profiles on it...it says that Jin Bora is the pianist, Tablo is the guitarist & rapper, Junsu is the vocal & guitarist, and BoA is the main vocal.

I didn't even know the two guys played guitar...lol. Maybe we'll see some hand-syncing at the showcase...hahaha :x

Also, thank you to Wen Jing for the preview link...it sucks when people don't even ask or credit when taking links =(.

Guest V-ni@star

btw boa will celebrate her bday soon... 5 nov...

hope she has a great bday..

any plan about her bday? or any news about it so far?

will she celebrate it with her fans?

Archived