B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Explicitj0yee

Wow the new some is awesome. I like it even more than Love Letter =X It sounds so fresh. BoA's singing is very unique there.

Guest jessiep

The new song sounds ok for me right now. I'd rather wait for a HQ version to give a better judgement.

Her LL single is going down and I don't think it'll be coming up after this. There's just a lot of new singles being released, and I guess her audience is moving on. It did really well though. :]

It may go back up couple notches once tomorrow Heyheyhey show airs (she is one of the main guests).

SwTaZnLayDee: the fanmade pics are very cute. I sure did get some good laugh out of it.

Guest atlantis-x

^ thanks for the pics SwTaZnLayDee! i remember that autograph signing thing. she looks so cute in the pictures!(: and love her outfit(haha the skull beanie) in that!

what interview was that suejinners? i dont recall seeing it though. but i guess her 22 inch days are like during her GOT days. she was freaking skinny then. she really dont look 22 inch now. i mean not that she's not skinny but 22 inch is a little too unhealthily skinny? well in my opinion.

i wonder if there is a mv for her collab with seamo. the love bug video was really cute with her interactions with mflo.

hmmm and i saw this on veoh a couple of days ago. not sure whether it has been posted up. but it's a promo video of some mega fanmade tribute.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1057361pe45drXN

i think it's like a few of BoA fans who came together to make this. it's really a quite impressive since they compiled everything(most of her mvs) to create a BVMA (BoA's video music awards) and they 'give awards' out to the best BoA's mvs. and they have like commentaries of their own(analysis of BoA's career etc), 'guest appearances' by other artistes and stuff. yep. and there are like 8 parts in total.

Guest suejinners

well shes short/petite so 23-24 inches is prob healthy cause hyori is supposedly 24inches as well.

but yeah 22 was when she was really thin during her got-moto days.

but then again there are those who are naturally that skinny. my friends taller than me and she eats twice as much as others do yet shes a size 00 O__O. its crazy.

recently in the award pics it looks like she gained teeny weight in her arms but her legs look the same lol.

maybe shes lazy and not working out on her arms cause shes wearing long sleeved dresses anyways XD.

but overall she doesn't look that chubby

ooo thanks for the veoh link. i saved it XD to watch it for later

oh yeah and that Cap is from MBC's section tv interview for her Corn tea CF

---------------

OMG what show is this from? LOL

it just got posted at Boaworld !!!!!!

shes so cute XD XD

119295351702436200jb1.jpg119295351724410500yr1.jpg

119295358117174800ru0.jpg

119295358136924700rt7.jpg

CREDITS TO 아가보아 at boaworld bestiz

please try to remember to put credits! whether is boaworld/bestiz or boajjang etc etc

xD... Those purikura (sticker picture) machines really ripped it off me when I was in JP. xD From 200-400 yen... lol

I honestly think that BoA's weight is perfect right now. Either way she looks good... I see it this way:

Thinner: She looks more elegant and demure.

Gaining a little weight: Her dimples are so cute if she gains some weight... lol I don't really mind. hahah

Guest suejinners

^ yeah i agree she looks fine whether shes chubby or not. she still looks pretty & cute to me ^__^

lol so they are sticker pics!!! thanks for letting me know

she must of have fun taking sticker pictures!im guessing she did it for some show??

i haven't taken sticker pics in a longgg time o__o

i wonder if she will make an mkmf appearance she did last time because she translated.

--

withusu4.gif

does anyone know where this is from? As in what show/clip?

Guest BoALoveS
withusu4.gif

does anyone know where this is from? As in what show/clip?

I think it's from a Levis photoshoot right ?? It's the same outfit ^^

Guest BoALoveS
anyone know what is her love letter total sales?

After 3 weeks, it's 38 719. I thinki she can reach the 50k before the end of the year.

Guest atlantis-x
well shes short/petite so 23-24 inches is prob healthy cause hyori is supposedly 24inches as well.

but yeah 22 was when she was really thin during her got-moto days.

but then again there are those who are naturally that skinny. my friends taller than me and she eats twice as much as others do yet shes a size 00 O__O. its crazy.

recently in the award pics it looks like she gained teeny weight in her arms but her legs look the same lol.

maybe shes lazy and not working out on her arms cause shes wearing long sleeved dresses anyways XD.

but overall she doesn't look that chubby

---------------

OMG what show is this from? LOL

it just got posted at Boaworld !!!!!!

shes so cute XD XD

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/844/119...02436200jb1.jpghttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8388/11...24410500yr1.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1622/11...17174800ru0.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9176/1192...36924700rt7.jpg

CREDITS TO 아가보아 at boaworld bestiz

size 00? ok. that's really small. yeah. i have a friend who is naturally skinny. she just cant seem to get fat until she got so frustrated. haha. she even wishes that she can put on weight so as not to look so skinny.

i thought BoA's arms looked kind of muscular. maybe not as muscular but you can still see the muscles. her legs are weird though. maybe it's the angle but one looks more toned then the other. haha.

and that show is quite recent. SwTaZnLayDee posted the link to the show a couple of pages back. but i will just post it again. i think the show is called sakigake (?) vegas or something like that. haha.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=3PU6Pg_kY7c$

the hosts brought her to the amusement park where she shot the love letter pv. yep. and they sat the merry-go-round and the ferris wheel and took the sticker photos/neoprints. she looks really cute in those photos! think she was the one who came up with all the poses. haha. so cute and cheeky too. the bathtub one especially.

when is the mkmf festival anyway? coz if she has a japanese single coming up, she may get busy around that time. though i will love to see her make a special appearance again.

Guest atlantis-x
不思議なことに  2007年10月21日(日)

古い自転車見つけると、自然とカメラのシャッターをきっている私。

子供の頃に自転車乗るのが大好きだった記憶がある。

それが理由かな。

今はめったに乗らないけど、久しぶりに気持ちよく走ってみたい。

she just updated her blog!

be back with translation. haha.

ok i m rushing to go off now so the translation may be really bad. if someone can do it better just correct me k? also can

Strange 2007/10/21 (sunday)

I saw some old bicycles today and naturally, I just have to take out my camera and press the shutter.

I can still remember how I used to love riding bicycles as a child.

I don't really know why.

But I rarely get enthusiastic about it now, maybe it's because I have been walking for so long that I have gotten comfortable with it.

err i dont have time to upload the photo she have on her blog so can someone else to do it?

Guest lilcece

^ aww, Boa's blog are simple and natural =)

this girl is so down-to-earth. she's grown up

but I guess she's still a child at heart hehe ^^

Guest XxMariannexX

Here's BoA's most recent blog picture:

su1hxza4mtrfmcg5ody1kcioj2.jpg

I always like the simplicity of BoA's blogs and the pictures are always very well taken.^^

I'm liking all the picspams. hehe Also, BoA looked super gorgeous in the award pictures. =]

Guest cookievang

wow i love reading things like this from famous people, it just makes you have more respect for them.

i don't know but she is a amazing person, not alot of famous people take the time of day to do these things

and write such short and calm cool blogs. :D thanks for sharing

Archived