B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest miracle;

Oh yay! She won another award in Korea. That's pretty good since she's inactive in Korea and all. She looks aboslutely STUNNING in the recent pics. Goddd, even though her eyelashes seemed to be messed up by the mascara in this pic http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/SwTa...448111002_1.jpg

xP.

I have a question. During the early December, will BoA be in Japan? Because I'm going to Japan at that time so I'm crossing fingers that I might meet BoA somewhere on the streets xP

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

her heels are SEXY

her dressi s simple and cute ^___^

13819998pb4.jpg

27945664jw1.jpg

18030203ep9.jpg

91569765kw7.jpg23191288pa3.jpg

87205325cq6.jpg86705917xr4.jpg

96101913bn4.jpg

qq1rd8.jpgqqut5.jpg

i soooo love her heelsXD

72734009ba0.jpg

ttjs2.jpg

^ LOL HOW CUTE XD

35421296ud1.jpg

^ Herlegs look thin as her arms do! dang maybe she lost the muscle off her thighs T__T

Awww! Those pictures of BoA^^ She looks beautiful than ever! Tehehe

Oh! Oh! Can I ask for everyone's opinion on this??

What style of music and dance is BoA's song 'My Name'???

Really curious because I plan on doing this dance for this dance competition at my school (Because CSJH's One More Time OK is hard X____X)

Guest atlantis-x

^^ thanks for the pictures!

so many them! haha. all the eye candy coming in.

she looks GORGEOUS in that little black dress. (finally something that is not her love letter promo dresses)simple yet elegant.(:

and her hair is so long and silky now! some hair products company can endorse her as their spokeperson or something. that will be cool.

i like everything about her in those pictures. the hair, the dress, the heels, the necklace(haha so cute) and wow red nails!

her legs does look thinner even though they are still muscular.maybe she has been toning her legs or something. but her arms are really lean and muscular.

and somehow she looks younger. ok maybe it's the love letter hairstyle and dressing in japan that makes her look different.

Guest V-ni@star

Yay!!! another single...

i hope it is a good song n suit for winter...

i'm so happy so many things happen around her....

i hope it is her korean album...

i think wheesung said that boa will comeback to korea next year...

i hope it is true..

congrats to her again for wining the award..

she deserve it after all of tha hard work

Guest hanjin90

omg~~ i dun know that she did show up for the awards ^ she looks GORGEOUS yet CUTE

i luv her smile <3 it made my day i wish i had her long gorgeous hair lol

she looks so young in these pics <3 <3 <3

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7294/v2gj0.jpg

that's why i like it when she's in Korean for any activities, cus there will be a TONS of her beautiful pics then

thanx for the pics update guys

omg~ her dimples <3333333 i think i'm going nuts lol

thanx for that quick translation of her manager Sue Jin

i hope she's doing some recording related to Korean T.T

cant wait for the performance on Music Station, BoA & SEAMO <3

I like her Korean coordi's so much more than her Japanese ones...she always looks so much prettier in Korea, lol. She's absolutely GORGEOUS and STUNNING in these pictures. I love her Chanel necklace and her cute dress. Her hair looks so good, even though it's so simple. She makes everything look extra gorgeous <3 It's funny how every time she gets an award in one of those cases, they always slam shut on her fingers...lol. I'm so glad she's getting recognition from all these award ceremonies for her work in Japan.

It makes me smile that although she hasn't been active in Korea for 2 years, she's still getting so much media coverage. There's always a billion news articles on everything...like her blogs. Every time she updates her blog, a news article pops up summarizing it. There's still quite a bit of interest in her...I'm not really worried about the reaction to her comeback. I'm just worrying about how long SM will postpone it.

Guest lilcece

wah~ thanks for sharing the pictures! Boa looks so tired

but she's still smiling and looking beautiful as always =)

I'm so happy that she won the award! she truly deserves

it ^^

Guest BoAngel

影あそび  2007年10月16日(火)

iWWKR8Cy.jpg

久しぶりにうちのパーマちゃんと一緒に・・・

このまえ、パーマのトリミングしたんだけど、すっきり!

目がクリクリしてるのが見えるようになって、超かわいい11.gif

全てセルフです!  2007年10月09日(火)

この間、東京から少し離れてる所に行って来ました!!

モチロン私の運転で!!!

結構の距離でしたので、車君もぺこぺこ!!!

早速、車君にご飯をあげましたよ68.gif70.gif

モチロン、全てセルフでした!!!! UjAwMTEyNzlfMCgxNjIzKWXt.jpg

お気に入りのcafe!!  2007年10月04日(木)

小さめですけど逆にその大きさが落ち着きます!

久しぶりに行ってきました!!!

とくに壁の絵が好きですね^^62.gifUjAwMTEyNTVfMCg2NDg5KW7k.jpg

シャッター押し!!!  2007年09月30日(日)

久しぶりにフィルムカメラを手にしてお出かけしちゃいました!!!

雨の日のシャッター音はチョッピリ切なさを持ったのですが、

それもそれなりに素敵な雰囲気を作ってくれました!!

この雨が止んだら寒くなるんでかね?06.gif

日本はまだ梅雨みたいな雨ですけどね。。。。127.gifUDkzMDAwMTRfMCg4Mjg5KW8Y.jpg

タマニハ。。。  2007年09月29日(土)

一休み出来る余裕を

忘れない様にε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノ sLPAzrvnwYFFMTA1XzAoODc3Milwbw.jpg

綺麗~~~~~  2007年09月29日(土)

TDEwMTAyNTZfMCg3MTMwKVlo.jpg

仕事帰りで、飛行機の中から見た日の出を見ました!

雲の上だったのに、

写真の写りは海みたいなっと

思いました!

LOVE LETTER  2007年09月26日(水)

きょう「LOVE LETTER」がいよいよリリースされました

みんなもう聴いてくれたかな?

「LOVE LETTER」は自分でも照れてしまうくらいストレートでまっすぐな歌だけど、この曲を聴いてみんなが一歩でも踏み出す勇気をもらってくれたら心から嬉しいな思います。

それからきのう、後楽園に集まってくれたみんなどうもありがとう11.gif

ほんとにドキドキでした。

すごーく近くでみんなに会えて嬉しかったです。

写真撮影までみんなとできたしね!

Guest suejinners

Lol i can't believe someone just commented in my thread for her recieving the award said that "i don't like her because she tries to hard at everything"

Is trying a bad thing?

trying too hard for what? living out her dreams? is that sooo bad?

some people can only wish and dream of what she has or even regret not even taking a risk to try to accomplish a dream

Maybe if BoA was doing something like wearing an outfit that was super tiny i would say she is trying to force the sexy image upon herself but she really hasn't.

i think its the same person that made this comment before. O__O.

& i won't even start with the comments at popseoul o__o such a negative place for everyone.

--anywaysssssssss

you can watch a FANCAM of her accepting the award here

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...4&skinNum=2

credits to 아가보아 who tookit ^^ & 슷혹 for posting it up at boaworld bestiz

---

oh yeah!

and the new soompi.com is being launched very soon

i made her fanclub page. its very plain.

it would be great for some good PSers to help with a pretty graphic saying BoA Kwon Soompi fanclub in the corner or something~lol

ive only added a couple of videos but once it opens you guys can go crazy and add boa youtube videos! + pictures!!!

Guest heygingersnap

ahaha, so boa's back in korea!! i didn't even know...

until i saw her name on the top searched box at daum. XD

i really like her simple look. she looks mature,

but at the same time she looks younger? idk. lol. still pretty <3

Lol i can't believe someone just commented in my thread for her recieving the award said that "i don't like her because she tries to hard at everything"

& i won't even start with the comments at popseoul o__o such a negative place for everyone.

she tries too hard at "everything"???

she hasn't even started acting, lol.

anyway, i always thought she was a perfectionist.

so she will always put her best into everything~

idk, i admire that about her. XD

also~ i'm surprised popseoul itself said nothing bad about her?

lol, they can be so harsh to the stars...

sometimes the comments are worse, though, so i don't look at it.

OH! i was gonna ask. did someone translate boa's oricon interview?

bc i was gonna do it, but i didn't wanna go back a million pages,

since the interview was released at the end of sept/beginning of oct.

it's not that long, so i could probably find time if no one did it already. ^^;

Guest atlantis-x

Is trying a bad thing?

trying too hard for what? living out her dreams? is that sooo bad?

some people can only wish and dream of what she has or even regret not even taking a risk to try to accomplish a dream

Maybe if BoA was doing something like wearing an outfit that was super tiny i would say she is trying to force the sexy image upon herself but she really hasn't.

i think its the same person that made this comment before. O__O.

yeah i saw that comments too and i was like 'what the...'. there was another comment that said something like "she doesn't deserve it but congrats. i dislike you, BoA" or something like that.

crazy people who post just to tick people off. oh well. i guess for every group of supporters BoA has, it's inevitable that there will be a few black sheeps here and there who will be around to 'bash' her. though i m glad to see how most people are happy to see her back in korea. even if it's just for a short while.

it's pretty sad that BoA is working so hard and yet there are people who dont recognises the effort she is putting in. bleh.

Congrats to Boa :]

But sometimes..I just think she's a bit too overrated (along with Bi) :x

i saw this at the thread too. i got nothing against the comment. but it did make me wonder if BoA is really overrated? i mean she works hard, she has talent. but there are undoubtedly other singers who also work hard and perhaps are more talented than her(whether in terms of singing or dancing). so what is it that sets her apart?

oh well. but whether she is overrated or not. it's undeniable that she has become sort of like a legend herself to be able to cross the boundaries at such a young age and make it big in japan back then. she has work this hard to have all her achievements now.

ok that aside. i cant view that video of her receiving the award. haha. and thanks suejinners for setting up BoA's fanclub page on the new soompi site! i m looking forward to it! (: but i cant work PS for nuts so i will just leave it to the talented people here to beautify the page. haha.

^ ehh I know it makes me mad to read those kind of things too but don't worry about it. The person obviously said it without thinking. And what kind of comment is that... doesn't even make sense... "I don't like her because she tries too hard"? This person is someone who's just jealous or something because BoA is doing too well.

BoA is no.36 for the 18th... she's going down! argh..

Anyways, thanks everyone for all those pictures.. she looks so pretty in that black dress ^^

Archived