B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a korean version of love letter.. err maybe it's like sweet impact..it's still in japanese but with korea lyrics?

Yep, I think its like that. Its just a Korean version released in Korea except its sung in Japanese still. Just like how I got the "Korean version" of MAde In 20 where the CD made no difference cept there was a postcard or something like that.

So, I dont think shes going to remake Love Letter into Korean, especially those other songs 0_0

maybe its going to be in Japanese

and the little booklet in Korean for the

lyrics but who knows she might sing in Korean

like the "Key of Hearts" single also the

"Everlasting" Single but it like 10%

she'll be singing "LOVE LETTER" in Korean XD

Guest astarael

Thank you for all of the pictures, everyone! And thank you for sharing the new blog entry, xiao_yun87!

It's such a nice cafe, definitely gives off a cozy feeling.

I'm excited for that collab with Seamo. :] I can't wait to hear what it'll sound like. It was kind of a surprise though, right? We didn't even hear of any plans for a collaboration between the two, but in a way, I think it's better than hearing news about a possible collab months before and then being disappointed in the end when it doesn't pull through. ;_;

I heard that no one from BJJ was able to record that episode of Scene because BoA's website didn't update in time so they didn't know about it. But she looks pretty right? I really like her boots, she wears them often.

She was on Music Fighter 10/6 but I haven't been able to watch the performance yet.

jimotmi20071006020929.jpg

CREDITS: 권스톡 @ bestiz BoAworld

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....21bad846b776b3a

ASAHI SUPER DRY presents

EDGE LIVE in UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN

세계가 자랑하는 인기 테마파크 유니버설·스튜디오·재팬( 주) 라고 칸사이의 인기 음악 버라이어티 프로그램 "MUSIC EDGE" 하지만,

금년도 호화 아티스트를 맞이해 일본 제일 빠른 크리스마스 라이브를 개최!

게다가 금년은2DAYS !

장소:유니버설·스튜디오·재팬( 주) 파크내 뉴욕·에리어

슈퍼·크리스마스 트리전 특설 스테이지

일정:11 월10 일(토),11 월11 일( 일)

BoA 출연:11 월10 일( 토)

CREDITS: 에이키스 @bestiz BoAworld

o_O November? When will she ever go back to Korea?

Yep, I think its like that. Its just a Korean version released in Korea except its sung in Japanese still. Just like how I got the "Korean version" of MAde In 20 where the CD made no difference cept there was a postcard or something like that.

So, I dont think shes going to remake Love Letter into Korean, especially those other songs 0_0

ahh you're probably right. T^T ehh and I got so excited

astarael, thanks for the link ^^

Well, remember she'll be at that award ceremony in two days from now... so I think she'll be in Korea then.

I think she's going back and forth non-stop these days..

^ I thought it was said that her name wasn't on the list of people attending the ceremony...I hope I'm wrong though. I wonder if her 6th album is ever gonna come ._.

Guest atlantis-x

BoA with Senri Manaka - TV Tokyo -Scene 53 Interview (2), 2007.10.04

scene53si3.jpg

10033126248lq8.jpg

Credits: Senri Manaka's Blog and BoAjjang + boanjel

basically the interview is about her love letter single and how boa actually came up with the lyrics herself.yep.

oh yeah i forgot that she was on music fighter. ah shall go catch the performance.

she still looks a little tired though. but pretty nonetheless.(:

*edit

she sounded really good in music fighter! it's probably the best out of all her performances so far.(:

Guest astarael

Thank you for the scans, Bum! I wonder what the second scan is saying about BoA? hahah

Thanks for the pictures, atlantis-x! She looks so beautiful! Somehow I can't help but to compare her image now to her image back during the NO.1 days, quite a difference. <333

Her position on Oricon reminds me of a yo-yo. I wish she had just gone straight up and stayed there before it was finally time for it to drop off the top 10. So now I'm looking forward to her future works. :x I have to agree, though, in saying that her Music Fighter performance was probably her best so far; she did a great job.

So BoA was not able to attend the awards ceremony. When they announced her, they had a video of her accepting the award, saying that she was sorry she couldn't be there since she's in Japan. A bit off topic, but the guy giving the award looks like he's standing on a box, doesn't he?

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TS00@V000100837

CREDITS: 우깡 @bestiz BoAworld, Sports Seoul TV

BoA also came on out on King's Brunch(?) in the Date Master corner, 10/6. I've never heard of this show before, haha, but she looks great! I haven't watched it fully yet, but it looks like they'll be eating on the show and developing photos, which I'm sure BoA will like doing because of her interest in photography. EDIT: Gah, how can this girl be so adorable?! lol, I think the photos they were developing were hers (kinda looks like they were taken at Kamakura. You remember?), and she was so excited/amazed when she was looking at her film. Her photos look really good, btw! Like professional photos. She looks so tired in the beginning, but she still manages to make jokes and laugh. And an indirect kiss! lol, ahh so cute! According to budonkadonk@BJJ, BoA was on Channel a and BoA is going to meet animals from all over Japan. Now THAT sounds adorable. <333

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....6ff6c9f30db4753

Also, a letter from Yoo Young Jin in which he mentions BoA. I think he's a composer at SM; he's done songs for DBSK and Super Junior, and you can also see him in the earlier SM Town MVs.

from yoo, young jin.

ID : booming518 2007.08.28 02:27

보아는 지금 한창 음악공부에 열중이랍니다..

자기가 좋아하는 음악을 만들줄 모르고야 가수가 아니라나요?

기특하죠? 그냥 가수생활만도 힘에 겨울텐데 말이죠..

1년에 휴일이 10일도 채 안돼는데도 말이에요..

copyright© BOOMING SYSTEM at SM Enterainment. all right reserved.

CREDITS: 새녀키 @bestiz BoAworld

I can't translate it properly, so maybe someone else can give it a try? :]

EDIT:

BoA's LOVE LETTER performance on CDTV. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure it's good, and the stage is probably lovely. Actually, the stage was cool but it reminded me of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....6ff6c9f30db4753

steady. - October 2007

steadymo6jw4.th.jpg

CREDITS: boanjel@BoAjjang

JILLE - October 2007

jilleze5jt0.th.jpg

CREDITS: boanjel@BoAjjang

Thanks astreal for sharing those scans, they are really lovley =] And I saw that clip and it was funny when they called for BoA yet the video of her didnt show up XD

BoA- Love Letter CDJAPAN [10.07.07]

I am SO surprised that BoA has been peforming Love Letter alot yet she still remains below the top 10. This really means something =/

Guest suejinners

ahhhh

BoA was NOT at the 14th Fine Arts Award/14th Annual Korea Entertainment Masterpiece Award Ceremony/ 14th Korea Arts Award

................................................LOL XD~ ^

BUTTT

here is a clip of her saying thanks about recieving the Overseas Popularity award ^___^ (shes in japan)

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000100837

artsdp5.jpg

i love her scarf =D

----------------------

^ MY bad i didn't see the link posted already XD.

----PERF ON CDTV

it was really good. shes improving ^__^

cdtvgs3.jpg

shes so pretty!!!!!!! i love her hair XD

cdtv1aw4.jpg

cdtv2wh0.jpg

credits to 육구시타리아 at boaworld bestiz

from yoo, young jin.

ID : booming518 2007.08.28 02:27

보아는 지금 한창 음악공부에 열중이랍니다..

자기가 좋아하는 음악을 만들줄 모르고야 가수가 아니라나요?

기특하죠? 그냥 가수생활만도 힘에 겨울텐데 말이죠..

1년에 휴일이 10일도 채 안돼는데도 말이에요..

copyright© BOOMING SYSTEM at SM Enterainment. all right reserved.

lol Let me try translating...

"Right now, BoA is really concentrating on studying music..

She says she couldn't be considered a singer if she couldn't make the music she loved?

Aren't you proud of her? It's hard enough to live as a singer..

Having not even 10 days of rests in 1 year.."

Poor BoA... I'm really glad she's working so hard but I wish she would get to spend more time with her family and rest.

Guest heygingersnap

^ ah, so when they say she's studying... i didn't know they meant music!

i really hope someday she'll reach a point when she's able to write a song all by herself.

although that's a lot of hard work and time... i know she gets no free time as it is. ><;

i felt so sad when i saw her clip being projected at the Fine Arts Ceremony.

isn't that weird? i dunno, i just get that feeling whenever she does anything krn >>.

maybe bc i know a lot of people including myself anticipate her next krn release.

anyway, it's no surprise that LOVE LETTER is below the top 10...

a lot of new singles have been released since sept26 -

really, just look at the competition that's on there. ayu, koda, etc.

all the major artists are up there on the top20 - including her. 8D;

so really, LOVE LETTER hasn't been doing that bad.

awww so proud of boA she's trying her best

to make her own music! That's great news!!!

Though I agree with heygingersnap and think

she should have more 'alone' time with her parents

and the rest of her family and friends o wells...

I guess that's a price to pay as a solo singer

and the queen of pop!!!

and MANNNN she's getting good at performing

love letter <33

-Rebecca

Archived