B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

^ahahahaha yes Erika and her teeth. She has that wig like hair right now, doesn't she? So no it's not her.

Hopefully BoA will go up from #17 tomorrow... her sales are falling T^T

And Duffle, I seriously love that picture of BoA with that green sweater... thanx for the pic ^^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<3333333

BoA is going to feature in SEAMO's album...in a song called "Hey Boy, Hey Girl".

ARTICLE HERE

I want her to do more collabs...I'm still waiting on the Wheesung one.

I'm kind of disappointed at the drop Love Letter had on the charts...but BoA debuting in the top 3 is already great. There's no use comparing her sales with any other artist. What matters is that she's still one of the top A-list female singers in Japan who get top billing in any show. That alone proves that her fame isn't going anywhere.

EDIT: I must be blind or something because I totally missed xiaoyun_87's post mentioning the new collab...lol. Oh well.

So...no further news on the Anycall cf? When it'll air??

Guest V-ni@star

it will be great if she colab with someone...

at least she got another song...

today i just fell really angry to sm

first of all sm please release a good song for her in korea...

maybe just single it is ok..

i dont want see her like this..

about the us debut there is no new about it....

at least they make a step about it.....

well hopethat hersingle will continue to have good sales.. i remember her mentioning before that it's easy to climb to the top but it'shard to maintain the position.or soemthing like that in aninterview

anywya some more random caps..hehe

motokbs01.jpg

motokbs02.jpg

motokbs03.jpg

motokbs04.jpg

motokbs05.jpg

Guest mandy_quyen

i thought that MTV file was new (since i 'm not really up to date with boa file ^^ )

so sorry if i cause any unconvenient ^^

i will edit that file name ^^;

Guest xiao_yun87

new blog entry =) brackets are my own words =)

favourite cafe!!  2007/10/04

though it's a little small, it in turn gives people a feeling of peacefulness (or quietness)

after such a long time, i finally went again!!!

i especially love those paintings^^

cafeei3.th.jpg

credits : xiao_yun87@soompi

Guest jessiep

BoA is almost done with Love Letter promotion. I wonder if they will air the CF then once she's back in Korea.

ps: The cafe BoA went to is really nice. Love the setting!

argh... she's #18 today. T^T

xiao_yun87 thanks for the pic. Such a pretty cafe ^^ I seriously love all her pics.

omg really yesterday she was #17

this is turning really bad but when you go

to her Japanese Oricon style weblog

theres like a little radio that shows

the rank if you click the weekly button

she still in rank number 3 at least thats

kinda good news shes still in the head of the game

love-1.jpg

Guest heygingersnap

yeah, it's expected that she would move down a lot bc of the new singles that came out on wednesday.

at least sales are a little better than sweet impact, i think? ><; ~28K sold of LOVE LETTER so far...

Guest splendidlure
Her singles number more than her age. Barely 21-year-old BoA releases her 23rd single Love Letter in Korea today (Oct 4).

The Japan-based singer unleashed the single in Japan on Sept 26. For the Korean market, the single comes in two different packaging. One with just the CD and another with a CD and DVD. There are three tracks in the CD.

BoA wrote the lyrics to the title track herself and it's about a girl who wants to confess her love. But does she? You'll have to listen to find out.

The 2nd song is a dance number called Diamond Heart while the 3rd is called Beautiful Flowers, the soundtrack from The Pro-Baseball, a Japanese TV program.

Oh, there's a little extra as well, a hidden track of an acoustic version of Love Letter.

thumb_200710040008_00.jpg

haha. im buying the korean version. acoustic version. i'm sure it'll sound great. it's cheaper ;D boa's photography skills have improved. haha. i'd like to try photography ;D

Guest atlantis-x

[JP Show] BoA's Appearance on TV Tokyo - Scene (1), 2007.10.04 | Interview

scenezr9.jpg

Credits: Scene and BoAjjang + boanjel

hmmm. it's a pretty small photo of her. dint know she was on this tv show until i saw it at boajjang. it's an interview about love letter. yep.

there is a korean version of love letter coming out? wow. i dint know that. i want to get that.(:

and she is sure grabbing at any single opportunity to press the shutter huh? like how she captured the cafe in the photo. the murals are really nice indeed!

yes the korean love letter single is

coming in two days pre-order one in

yesasia

question if you buy the korean version

does it count on japan sell or does it count

as the chart for korean cd sell?

edited today:

the date of the korean version release change

and they took it off so i guess they put

the wrong release date and it does

not show on there search anymore >___<

Guest BoALoveS
she release love letter korean version???

it will be cool...

As ever, there is a korean version of her japanese single.... I guess Hong Kong version will come out soon !

Archived