B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hanjin90

WOw WOW WOW

BoA is in another MOVIE OST!!!! YES<333

its the movie 'M' with Kang dong won & Lee Yeon hee ^______^ as well as gong hyo jin

its a mystery/(horror melodrama)it will be out 10/26/2007

waaa it really does seem to fit the genre of mystery romance~ XD

i love seeing her try out different styles.

oooo heres the other part from the song 안개 (mist/fog) - even the title of the song matches perfectly!

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=79302

a few ppl who've listened to it left comments at bestiz that she sounds good, more mature & clear!! this is coming from non boa fans =D

& its a remake but some people are really liking this new different version!. they are impressed with how she always improves a bit, vocally, when coming out witha new song =D its new but seeing that non boa fans are saying they got goosebumps from listening to her voice just from the preview is XD... its exciting!

thanx for the heads up ^ this song sounds REALLY good, it's very catchy,it does fit mystery/romance movie, and this time she sings a song for YeonHee's movie lol she sounds extremely good in this, i hope the full ver will out soon, cant wait <3

i have kept the song on repeat since i finished downloading lol and i'm very happy that non-BoA fans liked it too, i'm so proud of her <3

also thanx for the translation Sue Jin i'm glad that we didnt get our hopes so high for nothing lol

i wonder when will that SERIES be released T.T i think i cant wait anymore

from music station today ^

118976744229638400kj1.jpg

118976748354210100vz4.jpg

118976774653170600hr2.jpg

118976794175305800vp8.jpg

118976748344029300sw4.jpg

Credit: jm@bestiz BoAworld

her hair always looks cool <3

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberry-chan

Ahhh I've never been so exicted about a projet which included BoA for a little while... I was always looking for her Korean activities now it's starting again yahhhhh! ...

Guest Pink Cherry

Thanks for the links!!

is the perf live?? she sounds perfect!

I don't really like the song but I admit she did great =D and yeah she's so into it =D

WOw WOW WOW

BoA is in another MOVIE OST!!!! YES<333

its the movie 'M' with Kang dong won & Lee Yeon hee ^______^ as well as gong hyo jin

its a mystery/(horror melodrama)it will be out 10/26/2007

waaa it really does seem to fit the genre of mystery romance~ XD

i love seeing her try out different styles.

oooo heres the other part from the song 안개 (mist/fog) - even the title of the song matches perfectly!

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=79302

OMGGGG!! Good thing I decided to check the BoA thread because now I'm spazzing..even more than with the anycall news :ph34r:

Of all movies, BoA got to sing for KDW, LYH, and GHJ's movie :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Will comment on the song after I take a listen to it

EDIT//

hm..the preview was really short but the bg music is the smex =)

It does seem to fit with the movie..so mysterious.

and I'm sooo glad she's back with a korean song<333

EDIT///

Just watched the Love Letter performance

Yea, I did hear her straining but she seemed so into the song..very emotional

The ending of the song was so abrupt though lol

In that Koda Kumi & BoA talk, BoA seemed so dead when she introduced herself..or maybe it's cause Koda was super hyper O_O

But the two seem kinda close.. ^__^

OMG I loved her performance in music station! She sounded so much better live than the recording lol

And I loved her outfit.. so cute!

edit:

I was watching the performance again and I realized she was straining a bit to get some high notes out. Anyone else notice this? lol but overall her performance was great!

Guest kayem7289

Hanjin, thanks for the two links from Music Station! Yeah, she seemed to struggle a teeny bit, but Love Letter is a really hard song to sing, and she must be tired from all the work, so I can't really blame her...I'm sure her next performance will be even better :) . On a side note, I found it really cute that she sang "Lub" instead of "Love" :wub: .

Motoway065, comparing personalities between Kumi and BoA is like comparing oranges and apples :lol: .

From all the shows I've seen, Kumi is quite a hyper chatterbox, while BoA is a bit more reserved lol.

They worked together before, so I'm sure they have a bit of a relationship :D .

Duffle, the rules of coupling names is quite easy, the male's name usually should come first, and then the female's second. So it would be...BloBo, TabBo, TabA, BloA (XD), etc. I personally like BloA :lol:.

Look at all those big stars lined up on Music Station...Still makes me sad that *coughboyinb-setcough* will never appear on...

Glad to hear that even non-BoA fans are liking the OST song. I'll have to run over to BoAjjang and get the song since no pop-up box ever showed for me on bestiz, and I even tried it on IE, but it said that the site wasn't found -_- .

Wow, so many new things about BoA!!!

OMG! Thanks Suejinners for freaking posting that link so we can listen to BoA's new OST. But yeah, do you think that this song was the one recorded in Australia or so you think this was recorded in another time?

And thanks so much Hanjin90 for posting the LOVE LETTER perf! She is almost sounding liek CD quality right there, its like if you cant really tell if its LIVE or not because its just too perfect! And that one with Kumi and BoA was insanely odd but funny. Kumi makes me laugh for no reason, BoA is like a more conservative person.

And thanks Sweetsmile for letting us know where to hear the full version. Im not really a big fan of the song however. It reminds me a little bit of DOTCH. And I hated Dotch. But I still prefer this than DOTCH cause DOTCH makes me barf.

Guest Gazette<3

i have the full song u Can have it frome BoAjjang or BoA's House

i do love it 2 but i think i dont know There is somehing

about it Seems like nohing new X(

pix 4rom Boa The Live

Untitled-43.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Untitled-13.jpg

Untitled-14.jpg

Untitled-15.jpg

Untitled-16.jpg

Untitled-17.jpg

Untitled-18.jpg

Untitled-19.jpg

Sooooo sweet

Untitled-20.jpg

Untitled-21.jpg

Untitled-22.jpg

Untitled-23.jpg

T-T

Untitled-24.jpg

Untitled-26.jpg

Untitled-27.jpg

Untitled-28.jpg

Untitled-30.jpg

Untitled-33.jpg

Untitled-35.jpg

Untitled-36.jpg

Untitled-38.jpg

Untitled-41.jpg

Untitled-42.jpg

Duffle, the rules of coupling names is quite easy, the male's name usually should come first, and then the female's second. So it would be...BloBo, TabBo, TabA, BloA (XD), etc. I personally like BloA :lol:.

:lol: I like BloBo and BloA. Thanks a lot, kayem7289!!

More screencaps from Music Station 09/14, thanks to budonkadonk for recording and sharing the video so quick as always. <3

484019beaa489d046d4e02faed905ce8fb395f.jpg

Archived