B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest xiao_yun87

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! im so super duper happy right now i keep smiling! junsu and boa is like my ultimate ultimate duo! and tablo AH! i keep remembering him asking the dongbang boys where boa was on a radio show =D *smiles dorkily* SERIES!!!!! YEAH~! many many~! if its a love triangle! i wonder whom boa will end up with!!!! WAH~! so excited! im seriously hoping for a cf song!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very glad to see this news since i decided to check out this thread before hitting the bed. Thanks very much for the translation, Suejinners. I'm looking forward to see this CF with the 4: BoA, Xiah, Tablo, and Bora, and it's gonna be a serie....YAY...

Though, I'm still curious why she had to travel to 2 different places: Brazil and then Australia. Did BoA bluff us in her recent blog post or was she really doing 2 projects at once (filming and/or recording the song for the CF or recording her future album/single)?

Well, i'm just blaffing....

Tomorrow is her 1st Love letter performance on MS, right? Or is it for PIA concert? Anyway, I can't wait to see it because it has been such a longggggg time that we saw her rocking the stage :lol:

Guest yunapolaris

Finally, the rumours anh also our dreams come true ^^. The "Fantasic Four" has come together , I'm not dat big happy like you guys b/c of this combination, but I'm happy like crazy b/c BoA has got a huge contract and she maybe rock Korea stage/screen again ! It's really s looong time for Korean fans to see her singing, her dancing. Although not a Korean fan, I also love to see BoA comingback to Korea, I've nearly forgot her voice in Korean :P . Okay, a very good new advance, BoA ! Aja hwaiting !

Tomorrow is her 1st Love letter performance on MS, right? Or is it for PIA concert? Anyway, I can't wait to see it because it has been such a longggggg time that we saw her rocking the stage :lol:

Yay~ 1st LOVE LETTER on MS <333 today (in my timezone, now is 14.09 ^^) . I'm curious to death to watch her perf,fer outfit,her style for LL on the stage !! Go BoA~ rawk MS stage again !!!

Guest kayem7289

Ahhhhh...Haven't been here in a day and it's grown by a lot!

I guess a lot of people are excited about the CF! I can't blame them, I've been losing sleep over it for the assed three days xD. Okay, not really, but I've been waiting and waiting for some cofirmation and now we finally have it lol. Thanks Sue Jin!

I'm glad I won't get mobbed now for telling so many people, since it's true and all. I cannot wait to see this CF, I seriously cannot wait. Smilezzx, I agree with you, I hope the duet is just BoA and Junsu, but the CF would be more fun with the other two as well. I've just been waiting for a long, long time to hear Junsu and BoA sing a song together. My dream was to always have them sing Winter Love onstage...I think I'd probably get a little lightheaded if that happened. I've always imagined it as BoA singing the first verse and chorus, and then Junsu out of nowhere shows up onstage and sings the second verse...Then they harmonize and finish the rest of the song together...I think I'm getting a bit carried away lol. It never hurts to dream!

I think I'll call them BoSu or SuBo...Although Su or Jun should always come first in the "rules of coupling names." :lol:

I hope to watch the LoveLetter performance, soon!

Guest astarael

Thank you for all of the pictures!

And THANK YOU, Sue Jin, for the news! It totally made my day! I'm still kind of in shock, like it still hasn't hit me that this is confirmed. I just want to see the CFs now, how everything was put together, the music, the concept. I want to see photos, behind-the-scenes footage, etc. :X I've waited for the confirmation, and we all got it. Now I have to wait for the actual CFs.

And I'm so curious to find out what exactly she was recording in Australia. It's driving me crazy, lol. Possibly a song for the CFs?

I think her first LOVE LETTER performance is tonight, right? It's the 13th here, but already the 14th in Japan. We should be seeing that soon!

EDIT:

Wow, Winter Love duet? I've never thought of it before, but I can already imagine it in my head, lol.

BoSu sounds good, but SuAh wouldn't be too bad either since Su does come first; also, the Ah Sisters which has already been in existence for a while now.

Ah, shoot. There are so many things going on that I forgot to say thank you for the FTTS-BoA clips! I think I shed a tear watching them. They all looked really happy; BoA said that she has had the most fun on those photoshoots with FTTS. Precious times. I don't know when we'll ever see them together like that again. :]

These coupling names are fun, btw.

<3333333 ITS TRUEEEE~~~ BoA is finally a AnyCall model~ My favourite people everrr to collab in one song/cd/mv/music drama/SERIES/ad. It would only get better if they released a whole freakin CD. Thanks Sue for translating...and Kayem7289 to bring this all to us before anyone else <33 Omigosh behind the scenes footage :3

I remember the whole 'Double A' project group thing. I was so devastated when it was proven to be false T_T. The Ah Sisters thing was revealed by a staff member right?

Jina: hahaha...thanks for telling us that bit about Tablo and BoA. Forget BoJae...BoBlo ftw~ lol. That has got to be one of my favourite couple names ever.

I can't wait for her new performances coming up...and the HeyHeyHey special with DBSK!

Guest astarael

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....230848eedccd19f

Is this what BoA was recording in Australia? Remember when BoA's manager said that she was recording something new. Is this the same one he was talking about? Maybe not. He posted that BoA was recording something a bit before her trip overseas. o_o It has a pretty cool vibe to it. "안개" (Ahn Gae, mist/fog) for the movie "M" OST

Only 5:15PM in Japan. I don't think I can stay up to wait for BoA's first perf. -_-

Guest kayem7289

Astaereal, I know...Can you imagine it? I just keep seeing it in my head, seeing Junsu pop up from behind the stage and then BoA covers her mouth in surprise...They hug a bit and then they continue singing it...Haha, there's a lot of juice you can get from my head lol. I think they'd do an amazing job during the bridge of Winter Love.

WinG*, I'm just glad it turned out to be real after all lol. I was like...On the edge my seat since September 9th, hoping that news would eventually come out. I've finally got a hold of my friend Tae Jeong's (Friend who lives in Korea) email so I'll be sure to ask her a few questions, like when the CF is expected to be out and whatnot. Although...She doesn't like BoA, I still hope she can provide more insight :sweatingbullets:. She says that this CF rumor has actually been out for a month already :blink:.

I forgot to thank everyone as well for all the pictures and videos you put up.

Thanks everyone, I lvoe seeing BoA interacting with other stars since we hardly see her with anyone else.

Too bad Xman isn't around anymore, I as hoping BoA would at least appear on it once to show us all more of her playful side.

Guest miracle;

OMGG THE CF IS FINALLY CONFIRMED :wub: :wub: I hope this cf is hinting us comeback in Korea though :x

*crosses fingers*

Astareal : DANG! That lnik isnt working for me ): BoA has done recording a new song for a movie?<3 Sounds cool :3 Her songs for drama/movie never failed to impress me; "We", "Sunshine", "Smile Again {Just from the preview of it x]]} are all :wub:

Guest suejinners

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....230848eedccd19f

Is this what BoA was recording in Australia? Remember when BoA's manager said that she was recording something new. Is this the same one he was talking about? Maybe not. He posted that BoA was recording something a bit before her trip overseas. o_o It has a pretty cool vibe to it. "안개" (Ahn Gae, mist/fog) for the movie "M" OST

Only 5:15PM in Japan. I don't think I can stay up to wait for BoA's first perf. -_-

WOw WOW WOW

BoA is in another MOVIE OST!!!! YES<333

its the movie 'M' with Kang dong won & Lee Yeon hee ^______^ as well as gong hyo jin

its a mystery/(horror melodrama)it will be out 10/26/2007

waaa it really does seem to fit the genre of mystery romance~ XD

i love seeing her try out different styles.

oooo heres the other part from the song 안개 (mist/fog) - even the title of the song matches perfectly!

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=79302

Guest kayem7289

Wow, a song for the movie sounds great! This is a great transition back to Korea :D !

Haha, I'm just too selfish, I really want her to make a comeback soon.

I bet she's really happy about singing for a movie with Kang Dong Wan as well, didn't she say that he was her ideal man before :lol: ?

Too bad the Bestiz links won't work for me, I was curious as to how the song would sound -_- .

V Oh, the link to Bestiz works, the music box just doesn't show up like it usually does...I'll try with IE and see if that works since Flock doesn't like javascript...

Guest suejinners

^ it doesnt work for you? booo.

i get a popup saying click ok to run active X control on this webpage or something like that and then after u click okay it works ?

or are you saying that the link to bestiz doesn't work?

Guest Pink Cherry

yay!!!!!!!!!

the CF is official now!! thanks for the info

I'm so happy and exciteeeeed!!!! can't waitttt >.<

I hope they'll make at least 3 MVs haha (like Hyori did)

BoA and Junsu togetherrrrr <333333 I'm just so happy!

Guest suejinners

^the page loads but theres nothing to click on O_O

REALLY?

well i think its a quick time player thing

this is what happens for me~

the popup

qtmr3.th.jpg

the quicktime player logo

qt1nt5.th.jpg

then it just automatically loads and plays~

qt2sz6.th.jpg

hmm thats odd

well i found a different link for the preview of the beginning of 안개/Ahn Gae pm me if you want it//or go to boajjang

a few ppl who've listened to it left comments at bestiz that she sounds good, more mature & clear!! this is coming from non boa fans =D

& its a remake but some people are really liking this new different version!. they are impressed with how she always improves a bit, vocally, when coming out witha new song =D its new but seeing that non boa fans are saying they got goosebumps from listening to her voice just from the preview is XD... its exciting!

Woot for BoA's new projects in Korea. :lol:

Thanks for the original article, hanjin90. Thank you, SueJin, for the translation of the Anycall news. >_<

I wish Tablo good luck for his role in the CF series. :lol: I kinda prefer Tablo-BoA to Junsu-BoA. xD

Can anyone please tell me how should Tablo-BoA's couple names should be?? I am new to these couple names' rules and stuff. ^^

Thanks for the pictures and GIFs, guys.

And thanks to SueJin again for the link to listen to AnGae preview. Finally a new Korean song!!!! ^_^

Guest atlantis-x

thanks for the translation suejinners! and also hanjin90 for the article!(:

i just find the way the companies tried to keep the secret very amusing since a lot of people already heard rumours of it.

but it sounds like a great project for boa! cant wait to see the chemistry between her and junsu or tablo.

oh and the ost of the the movie seems a little different from her style.rather mysterious about it.

and just to sidetrack abit. i find BoSu as their couple name a little weird. m i the only one who thinks that?

haha coz a bosu actually refers to a kind of gym ball.

Archived