B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flycrazily

aww happy 7th years anni yesterday BOA! i adore this lady from her early days to her recent. she is amazing in everything she does. i hope there no ending to this accomplishment <3

Guest XxMariannexX

Happy 7th Anniversary BoA!! ^_^*

No words can explain just how incredibly amazing you are. We love you with all our hearts! *Fighting!*

This isn't my best work..but she's so beautiful!

boa7aniv.png

Credits: Me

I thought this one was awesome. =]

3gxc8.jpg

Credits: Eya@BoAjjang

AHHHH!!!! Yes I am in time to say..

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY TO MY BOA! Yes, shes mine, she is not yours or your freinds or your pets, SHE IS MINE!!!!

Anyways, so I went to meet BoA at the place and thier where like more than 100 people when I got theret was so amazing! We were giving her all presents and stuff, and like I threw a bear at her face! I also threw chocalate candy, then I think one of her body gaurds got really pissed and told me to leave. But this is all a lie so it doesnt matter.

But yeah, I cant believe its 7 years. Lucky 7!!!! I hope this year is her luckiest and she comes back with the most powerfulest comeback in mankind!!! God bless BoA!!!!

Yay! Sooner or later its going to be 10 amazing years. Gah...its like she will only be 23 when its 10 years! This is crazy! We love you BOA!!!

Guest miracle;

Happy 7th aninversary BoA! I have been your loyal fan since 5 years ago! I'll cross my fingers to pray that you'll produce better music to sooth my ears and of course fabulous dancing to amaze me! You've been my inspiration for so many years and you gave so much strength to me to go on, to go through all the obstacles and achieve what I want.

BoA saranghae! Hwaiting! ^____^v

// and if only she actually visits this thread ^^;;

Guest xiao_yun87

She has given us many joy and

helped perhaps many of us walk us through difficult times with her music

Can't say how much i thank her for her wonderful songs, performances and dorkiness =)

Happy 7 Years BoA!

I f*cking love BoA more and more.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I <3 BoA!

BOAJJJANGGGGGGGGGGG! =D

Please do not go around the swear filter:

1. NO PROFANITY

Don't bypass the swear filter. You WILL be warned. This includes images.

I luv your work blu_smiley or Karen ! I'll put it on my 360 Yahoo blog for BoA's 7th Anniversary , hope you don't mind ^^". Thanks for sharing very much !

Yay~yay~ It has been 7 years... Time goes by really fast...

Seven years since the Angel has brought sunshine to our world :)

Your smile always shine y darkness, BoA . I luv You all the lifetime, 4ever you 're in my heart .

Lets' celebrate this 7th anniversaty, then 10th, then 15th , okay baby 'BBoa' <33333

Saranghaeyo~yongwonhi~

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY, BOA-NGEL ♥♥♥ ~

Do not quote images. It's rule number 5. Remove the %7Boption%7D tags and you'll be fine.

Happy 7th to BoA! She's one of the most hard working artists I know :)

Thanks for the gifs, suejinners! She looks adorable.

Guest vietblue99

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY!

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST ON YOUR NEW VENTURES!!!

YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST DEDICATED SINGERS AROUND.

THERE CAN ONLY BE MORE GREAT THINGS FOR/FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE :D!

Guest haeaznboiyoung

Happy 7th anniversary to BoA! A big inspiration in my life and I owe her so much for bringing so much joy and happiness to our world :)

Guest suejinners

OMGGGGGGG

i just had to post this XD

Łøνё비위쥬권 at boaworld's bestiz went to the mini fanmeeting!!!

i made it on paint so its really crappy

so click and READ!!!! o___O

meet1is9.th.jpg

Guest hanjin90
OMGGGGGGG

i just had to post this XD

Łøνё비위쥬권 at boaworld's bestiz went to the mini fanmeeting!!!

i made it on paint so its really crappy

so click and READ!!!! o___O

awww~ i'm so jealous of her T.T she shaked hands with BoA, she also received MIT DVD, BoA signed for her...i dun know when i will have chance to do such things, that girl is extremely lucky

cant wait to hear more from her, thanx a lot for the translation Sue Jin ah ^

Guest astarael

Thanks for the pictures, XxMariannexX, and thank you for the update, suejin! More and more fan accounts are popping up at bestiz. :] Seems like they all had a great time, and their lunch date was a big success.

I was wondering why she didn't do more autographs, but I guess she wanted to spend more time talking with everyone~ Łøνё비위쥬권 was extremely lucky to be able to shake her hand, get her autograph, AND win a DVD out of all the people there.

They even got her gifts. Ah, I wish there was some way to send her something as well.

070825-0009.jpg

CREDITS: 보아풀문 @bestiz BoAworld

I also forgot to say hi to Elvin! Of course, you're welcome here, lol.

Guest V-ni@star

i have see her LL pv...

i think it would be come out great...

she is so lucky get two autograph..

can u share with me one!!!

lol

I got this site from the dbsk thread...

http://www.yesmagazine.com.hk/winningr.aspx

but it's in chinese and I don't really know what it's for. You can vote for BoA if you type in your name and email address, choose the second to last thing in the first list and then choose BoA in the second list.

I think you can vote once in every hour.

BoA's not even top 10! DBSK is doing real well though.. they're no.1.

Can anyone translate this?: 每小時只能投票一次

This is what I got when I tried to vote again. I guess it's saying I can only vote once in every hour?

Guest suejinners

MAE~~~ omg thank for posting thatpic =OOOO

I JUST READ THAT PERSON's experience =O you guys are going to flippp .. welli did XD when u read it XD

ILL BE BACK LATER To POST WITH TRANSLATIONS =O

& also some of Łøνё비위쥬권 's thing taht she heard BoA talk with other ppl and stuff

Archived