B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ultaeja

Happy 7th Anniversary, BOA<3333 :D You've worked really hard and you deserve everything you have until now :) Hope to hear the best from you in the future<3

Guest Pink Cherry

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY TO BOA!!

I feel really proud of her!! She's still so young but has achieved a lot

She's really amazingg <333333333

BoA jjang!

Guest anna_85

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY TO BoA!!! <333

she's been singing and dancing for so long!

i'm so proud of everything she has achieve and of the dedication she has to achieve her dreams and to overcome her hardships

Boa FIGHTING!!!!

Guest astarael

Happy 7th Year Anniversary

These 7 years have gone by so fast, and I'm so proud of her and all that she's accomplished. I admire her for the hard work she's put into everything, for the hardships she has had to undergo, for the kindness she has shown. It's amazing to think that as a little girl, she took her childhood dream and made it into reality, and from the very first time she stepped on stage, she's shown an overwhelming amount of strength, charisma, and determination. She deserves all of the recognition, respect, and love that she has received. Congratulations to BoA!

Thank you for everything.

"You're still my no.1"

Guest suejinners

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERARY BoA Kwon<3

3f3fc31410eb8ac7d4ece3atq8.gif

I respect her so much T_T.

everyone knows what how hard she works for not only herself but for her fans.

i have the upmost repsect for her <3

7 years and still going strong~

369qe5.gif

She is A veteran. A singer. A star<3

3b56d0cc2241fbf911d37bcat9.gif

I applaud you for staying such a strong, charismatic, respectful woman<3

and also for being such a lovable dork<3

eatzt3.gif

67519679au4.gif

m73264332.gif

b90463035.gif

w106245437.gif

w106245422.gif

w73748845.gif

w106245417.gif

PLEASE DO NOT hotlink

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY TO ASIA'S BRIGHTEST STAR <333

Singer. Dancer. Model. Veteran. Superstar. Idol. INSPIRATION.

Kwon BoA is definitely still our No.1.

ECA09CEBAAA9EC9786EC9D8C.jpg

Guest suejinners

BoA is meeting her fans at Bennigan's!

she updated her istyle with the message saying she talked with the jumping boa unnie whos in charge will update with the exact location

then if you go here

http://boa.iple.com/pages/_common/board/Vi...283&BNo=101

they updated witha map =D

someone at bestiz said theres already around 70 ppl there or something! i want to go =O just see her T_T

--

--

--

im going to post a happy 7th anni thread with various pictures in the kceleb section soon

im just waiting on Karen to see if i can use her graphic at the top XD.

let me know if you want me to add specific pics or something ^__^

Guest astarael

Thank you for the update, suejin!

So it's official; they're meeting at Bennigan's, and I really wish I could go. T_T They're going to have a great time with BoA. I'm hoping that there will be pictures up soon on bestiz.

Also, thanks in advance for the thread! I'll be waiting for it. :]

Maybe include pictures from throughout her career, but that's pretty much a given, haha.

I really like seeing how much she's grown over the years.

EDIT:

Thank you for the LOVE LETTER pictures and videos. :] I can't wait to see the PV.

blu_smiley, the graphic looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for making it. :]

I was going back and forth between making a graphic or making a tribute, but I ended up with nothing.

It's great that you made something for her.

Guest talksound

gah. i wanna meet her, have dinner with her. i'm jealous, but really happy that it's 7 years and definitely gonna be more. :]

Guest hanjin90

there are already 70 ppl there? cant wait for pics & storys from ones that met her

i'm so jealous of them T.T

thanx for those gifs spam Sue Jin , some of them r unseen to me ;)

Guest jessiep

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY, BoA!

As the previous six years of your career went on with your nonstop dedication and endless passion, you're proving that you haven't only been being an idol, but you're also becoming/blossoming into a true artist. I wish you the best in this 7th year. We're and will always be right behind you. Keep flying high, BoA!

Guest murrkoh*

****help me out boa fans!!****

i was wondering if you guys could put up pictures for me showing boa's signature star earing. i wanted to buy one but they have both gold and silver and i wanted to see which one boa wears. i love her piercings btw...so hot. =D

please help me out guys. thanks!!

Guest jessiep

She is beautiful in the Love Letter MV. I'm glad that it has more to show than just the merry-go-around.

BoA is meeting her fans at Bennigan's!

she updated her istyle with the message saying she talked with the jumping boa unnie whos in charge will update with the exact location

someone at bestiz said theres already around 70 ppl there or something! i want to go =O just see her T_T

So BoA and those 50 fans are hanging out together right now. I wish I could be there. It's gonna be a fun day for BoA and a great day for those fans. I wonder if they made random selection out of those 70 peoples.

Archived