B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest KhmerGuy231

Ooh thanks for the pic. Her outfit is more on the sexy side. I dont mind, lol. I've noticed she's been adopting this edgy image. She needs to get over those wigs!! BoA we wanna see u with ur regular hair!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiirya

thanks for all the pictures and everything.

BoA is becoming prettier prettier. <3

the whole natto thing was so cute.

she's like a little kid. lol.

Guest Nakuru
BoA Prepares for US Debut [ 2007-07-18 ]

Top star BoA will temporarily suspend activities until next year as she prepares to advance into the notoriously tough US market.

BoA’s agency SM Entertainment stated that it would be difficult for BoA to take part in domestic activities for the rest of the year, even pushing back the release date of her local album. Her local TV and film roles will also be pushed back to the end of the year.

BoA is currently traveling between Korea and the US to sort through the particulars of her US debut through SM Pictures, a subsidiary of her agency SM Entertainment.

Source: KBS WORLD, original article can be viewed HERE

EDIT: I've been informed that this is old news. I should've backtracked more in the thread >__<

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Guest kiirya

^ wow.

lets hope she dont overwork herself.

she kept working hard, hard and even harder.

now she's attacking the US market. O.O

omg. BoA, do take care of yourself.

Guest hanjin90

ahhhh! thanx for the link Sue Jin <3

she's super adorable :blush: she's such a dork <3 "nattoooooooo" LOL

----------------------------------------------------------

so, BoA's really preparing for the US debut??? T.T

i WANT a Korean album

her 23th Japanese single will be released on 09/19 ^_____________^

the title of the single "LOVE LETTER"

상품 번호: AVCD-31304

미디어: CD

조매수: 2

발매일: 2007/09/19

가격: 1890엔(세금 포함)

LOVE LETTER [쟈켓 A/CD+DVD]

AVCD-31304B  2007/09/19  1890엔(세금 포함)

LOVE LETTER [쟈켓 B]

AVCD-31305  2007/09/19  1200엔(세금 포함)

1 LOVE LETTER

2 Diamond Heart

3 Beautiful Flowers

dvd

1 LOVE LETTER PV

Guest Aiwei

Does anyone hear this news?

credits from smilejL@youtube

basically, the video said that boa account e mail was hacked by someone and that the person threatened her and danny from GOD, to give him money otherwise he will show boa private's (probably with danny) photos to the public

I know it's old news, it was about one monthe before (26/07/07) but since I have never heard this news before, I wanted to share it with all of you

But I think there are maybe some mistakes from the translater of the video because boa didn't have a korean 'website' (I think they mean blog), didn't she?

It just shows how korean artist lack of privaty :(

Guest hanjin90
Does anyone hear this news?

credits from smilejL@youtube

basically, the video said that boa account e mail was hacked by someone and that the person threatened her and danny from GOD, to give him money otherwise he will show boa private's (probably with danny) photos to the public

But I think there are maybe some mistakes from the translater of the video because boa didn't have a website, didn't she?

It just shows how korean artist lack of privaty :(

uhm!!!! it was a long ago, her secret cyworld was hacked by a student :ph34r:

and he found a pic of her with Danny, he was arrested then, and the whole issue ended long ago

LOL i remember a lot of news sites went crazy 'bout it, they posted up every pic tat BoA & Danny together

EDIT:

image from her blog entry today 07/23

mfloe38396e383ade382b0ni0.jpg

Credit: BoA's blog

Guest xiao_yun87

new jappie single ^________________^ *smiles together* i was still hoping for a single in august... cause in septenber.. its like 5 months from sweet impact.. so long... its nearly half a year... well.. and i was hoping for beautiful flowers to have a mv... love letter doesn't sound like the summer-y type.. eh... is it autumn in september? lol... oh well.. if it is.. then the title love letter sounds fitting...

to make this non-spam =)

bboaov1.th.jpg

credits : i can't remember who T.T tell me and i'll credit you

Thanks for all the pics! BoA looks really pretty! Ooh!! Thanks for the subbed link suejinners!!

Edit -- Eh? o.O Her new single in Japan is called Love Letter? I thought it was going to be Smile Again? :unsure:

Hm .. so she's really preparing for her US debut? I hope she doesn't overexert herself. Man! Why oh why are they pushing back her album?! Can't she at least release a Korean single like she's doing in Japan? She should have some songs already recorded right?

Guest Explicitj0yee
:o BoA's preparing a US debut?! x.x it's kind of fast don't y'all think... Maybe its because of the debut of Min from JYP that she needs competition with her but anyhow i'm still disappointed her korean album isn;t gonna be out soon , hope BoA can do it ! how many places is she going to debut in, in this short period of time x.x Thought shes gonna make a comback in Korea and shes still doing activities in Japan and thought she was gonna tackle the China market with a film :( Poor BoA working so hard!

Guest suejinners

Guys its the same news that i posted couple pages ago.-_______-

dont freak out. kbs global as usual is really slow with their updates.

nothing new has popped up about her U.S. debut

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

I'm excited about her U.S. debut kinda

new news for me so many korean stars debuting

I'm glad to hear BOA is being adding to that list

..... BOA fighting!

Guest strawberry_hit

I don't think BoA will debute in US since SM (LSM) is focusing on the chinese market....and yeah....her pronouciation is still not that strong yet...prefer her to release her korean comeback album..

Archived