• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

its good boa is short cause she looks good standing next to verbal XD

i dont like the cornrolls on her but in the last pic it looks nicee

i see a D&G belt! rockin designer labels~XD

Guest hanjin90
OMG! This is so cool! I want to see the perf so badly! GAH! Wait, so she peformed with Namie? How come in the pictures they have M-FLO, wait is that him? I wonder what luvtomy is...I never heard it before. Her hair DOES look like Mnet last year. I dont really dig it however.

hmmm, i also wonder 'bout it, i think Namie & BoA didnt perform together.

Namie just was there as a special guest & sang "Luvotomy" with Mflo

tat hairstyle reminds me of the one tat she wore in Mnet Countdown in Japan last year

but i think this one is longer LOL

i'm okay with that hair, cute outfit <3

aww~~ BoA & Verbal looked really good together :blush:

Guest darkanqelxp

i really want to see the performance of her with namie and m-flo

her outfit is cute but i think its the cornrolls...was never too fond of it but BoA is still pretty

any word on when her album is coming out like august, september....december?? lol =D

Guest BoALoveS
uhm, i'm confused now O_O

did BoA & Namie perform "Luvotomy" together???

BoA & Namie were just special guests for Mflo tour,rite?

No, BoA & m-flo sang The Love Bug. And Namie and m-flo sang Luvotomy. Maybe this rumor is due to a translator error, but BoA didn't sing Luvotomy ^^.

Guest hanjin90
No, BoA & m-flo sang The Love Bug. And Namie and m-flo sang Luvotomy. Maybe this rumor is due to a translator error, but BoA didn't sing Luvotomy ^^.

thanx for clearing up the thing :sweatingbullets:

i hope BoA will be in Mflo's concert in Korea too like "The love bug" perf at MKMF 2004 :blush:

Guest nence

here's a stupid question. who's namie? i've never heard of that person before. but im really excited to see boa perform.

Guest nence
Namie Amuro is a J-Pop singer lol

She's been in the industry since 1992(?)

oh wow. im am slow than. maybe because i don't really listen to j-pop music except for boa? i mean j-pop are good music cause i've heard a few before but just never really took the time to listen to more j-pop. now that you guys mention namie i think i might go search her up to get a taste of her music. ahaha

(thanks for the info. motoway065)

Guest 1nn0xsmile

boa.jpg

Credit: zdegrees

sorry if someone already posted this

her outfit is really different and her hair lol

Guest hyeminnie

^ that's a pic from her mini concert at jeju.

and she's wearing a blonde wig. i think she's performing My Name.

i like that hat, though.

Guest astarael

Sneak preview of M-Flo's Cosmicolor tour, and BoA's in there for a couple seconds. Most of it is Namie's performance with M-Flo, and you guys are right: BoA and Namie didn't perform together. :[ Yeah, I noticed Verbal is pretty short. It's kind of cute; they look good standing next to each other, haha.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=6CMthdH3WQU$

And thanks for the pic! That was an interesting outfit, lol.

EDIT: Also, there's a new blog entry with a video.

Guest winG*

^ lol...in her blog video, she's so happy about finally eating natto (this sticky, soy bean stuff she didn't like before). It makes that dbsk-BoA fangirl in me giddy because Junsu and Jaejoong freakin LOVE that stuff and talk about it in nearly every single interview they have in Japan...so...it's kinda obvious who made her try it. hahaha. :x

She looks so pretty...and her hair's so LONG. I miss her T_T. She's still pretty busy and still coming out with random performances, but I miss her having constant activities and promotions for albums and singles and such. She's worked nonstop for so many years and spoiled her fans with so much activity that once she kinda stops and takes a break, we all kind of panic and complain...or maybe I'm the only one complaining, but still :x. It just goes to show how we're all used to her going at it nonstop. She must be so tired. =[

Guest suejinners

the video didn't work for me -___-

buti went to boajjang forums and Carlo from bjj posted a link with subtitles ^____^

http://www.idpeaceb.org/boa/?p=356

lovely<3 i like what shes wearing ^^

shes so cute and dorky.

she seems extremely happy that she can finally eat natto XD XD

and at the end lol "soredewa. bye bye." LOL she should smile.. i dont know why but i found her byebye serious yet dorky

Archived