B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest V-ni@star

i never know she write a letter for her fans. thanks for posting it.

she is so sweet, i hope she write more letter for us.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiep

^^Yeah, I remember reading her interesting letter, and she sounded so dorky :)

Anyway, she was in a good disguise in the latest blog pic, and the way she dressed did make her look like Johnny Depp but in a cute way...:lol:

It looks like that she still has long hairs. I'm wondering what the new image/concept of her new album will be. That may be why she was shown in disguise in that pic. I thought it's hot in Korea right now, and why would she wear long sleeves? ...huhm...Still, her hat collection is awesome.

Guest BoALoveS
Gah, yeah, BoA always says that if Korea has forgotten about her because she hasnt been peforming there for a long while....and that is just 2005 imagine 2007....

She has perform in 2006 and in 2007 in Korea.

Guest nence
^puhaha that was funny

this makes me miss boa even more :tears:

yeah, me too. Boa is such a goof ball in the video. ahaha. she's so cute playing around.

Guest xdaisiesx3
Daisy, thanks for providing the translation <3. Seems like you've ditched us at the thread for BoA ;).

Haha, I, myself have become a bigger fan unknowingly, too. She's just so wonderful, my friend told me she didn't like her, so I was harsh on her at first but then I realized how amazing she was!

I'm waiting for her comeback this year, please release it before I leave!

No, I didn't ditch you guys; it's just that I don't think I should say anything in that thread unless I have a question/absolutely-must-say-something-type-of-comment/news, which I don't. I'm still reading every comment there is in that thread :)

I just want to contribute more in this thread because BoA is simply amazing and I don't think Soompi loves her as much/thinks of her as great as we do. I'm so glad you became a fan of her! When I saw your post here, I was like, what? Kay likes BoA?!

Lols. Anyways. Thank you Suejinners what's your name? for the link. I MISS BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :[

Guest still_dr3amin

ahhh i've been away for so long. It's time to get back into the KPOP SCENE.

Hi everyone!

uhm, the news about Boa going to the states is CONFIRMED FALSE RIGHT? I mean she can't go to the U.S. now. Like everyone else I am awaiting her Korean Album. I think her korean stuff are more better than her Japanese stuff. The image, her freedom in deciding her songs, and the new stuff they come up with. They don't just stick her with one image. Aiyah...I hope it comes soon. And I'm still waiting for that Wheesun collab...where is it?

Her letters to the fan are very cute but her replies to them are soo sweet. We all miss Boa =|

Guest astarael

Thank you for the pics, boaismyangel! I don't know how they manage to make those, but they're really good.

Thanks, suejin, for the clip! I'd love to see BoA with DBSK at the end of this year at the awards. *prays*

I think BoA recently performed "The Love Bug" at M-Flo's tour/Love concert. :] I remember their perf at Budokan, which was so awesome and fun. The audience was so into it, so much energy in the place, and the vocals were great. I'm not sure what the article said, but did she perform "Luvotomy" with Namie Amuro?

070722gt20070722012_MDD00054G070721.jpg

CREDITS: LOVE@bestiz BoAworld

'아시아의 별' 보아(20)와 일본의 아이돌 가수 아무로 나미에(29)가 깜짝 무대를 꾸며 화제가 됐다.

gounworld@yna.co.kr

한편 아무로 나미에도 보아와 함께 깜짝 게스트로 출연해 'Luvotomy'를 함께 열창했다

gyummy@mtstarnews.com

CREDITS: .. @bestiz BoAworld

Guest winG*

^ Her outfit's cute, but I dunno about the hair...lol. I never liked her (or any other celeb) with big poofy hair. If Hyori couldn't even pull it off, no one can. :x

I've been waiting to see BoA and Namie perform together since foreverrrr...and I LOVED Luvotomy, so I'm totally dying to watch this. From my limited Korean, I think it says that they performed it together. I hope it gets aired/put into the dvd/whatever other way I can possibly get my hands on this^^ Thanks for the news!

I think I saw an article about Junki and BoA on bestiz...Junki had an interview and he mentioned BoA as some sort of friend.

Guest V-ni@star

she performing with namie?????

wow... cool!!!

i want to see that.

i hope i can see her in award this year. it would be great just like over the top performance.

Guest hanjin90
I've been waiting to see BoA and Namie perform together since foreverrrr...and I LOVED Luvotomy, so I'm totally dying to watch this. From my limited Korean, I think it says that they performed it together. I hope it gets aired/put into the dvd/whatever other way I can possibly get my hands on this^^ Thanks for the news!

OMG~~~~BoA & Namie performed together??? OMG~~ how can we watch that perf T.T

ahh, i want to watch it so badly :tears:

Guest suejinners

namie and boa came as guest surprise performers!!! 0______0<3 it must have kick ARSEEEEEEEE

which reminds me.. MFLO is having their tour concert in Korea as well!! on august 17 & 18 whee sung and alex of clazziquai were on the posters but now boa =(((((((((((((((( she better be there XD XD

finally some BoA activity...can wait to watch it. :w00t:

The outfit was so pretty, but the hair is just ok. I never like her with that kind of puffy hair. It still look ok since it is BoA.

I always love her performing with MFLO, they always have so much fun together on stage. I love the fans at MFLO concert too, they are always so energetic and scream so loud. :lol:

First post here (haha) - many of you might recognize me under the same name from BoAjjang. Anyways...*ahem*

BoA is the top artist in Asia - she is the most talented dancer and singer I have ever seen. I've never seen an artist who can sing live and dance at the same time so well, and BoA's fluency in two languages is amazing enough - she's dominted two of Asian music's most demanding and successful markets (and the world's second largest music industry - Japan). You can tell she really puts her heart and devotion into her work and doesn't richard simmons around - she never stops until she perfects herself. SM has definately been hard on her, but their tutelage has really shaped her into who she is today - a true superstar. Despite all rumors, BoA is also a sweet and goofy girl (as you can see from her Avex blog, interviews, etc), and you can tell she really cares about her fans, which makes you love her even more. I also think BoA is naturally born photogenic - from her Olympus and Double U Dot photoshoots, I can really say that BoA has potential to be a successful model...she's just so talented it's hard to believe she was once just a normal 5th grader.

Words cannot describe her beauty, and what's funny is, if you really look down to it all - BoA is very "typical Korean girl" looking, yet for some reason....she just has something about her that pulls people in. What makes me love her even more is the fact that this girl is a natural beauty - a work of God, a work of nature - something hard to find in the whirlwind of female Korean celebrities these days. I really think BoA has a PERFECT face - pretty bone structure, natural double eyelids (no fake richard simmons big bug eyes), petite nose, and nice lips. And I'm sure we all know how bangin' that body is...I think I can leave that to be. I'm so happy she ranked #29 on FHM's Sexiest Women of 2007 because that IS a big deal, but in any BoA fan's book, BoA would rank #1 and nothing less.

Go BoA! BoAjjang!

Guest astarael

Yeah, I can't wait to see their performances! :] It might be a while until they air it on TV though because they performed yesterday.

I really hope BoA performs with M-Flo in Korea!

I also saw that article about Junki, but again, with my limited knowledge of Korea, I didn't really know what he was saying about BoA. And hello to the new people here, still_dr3amin and BoAFriend! Please continue to visit, haha. :]

More pictures. They look like they're having so much fun~

10026599148.jpg

10026599815.jpg

10026599874.jpg

10026599146.jpg

CREDITS: 아켄 @bestiz BoAworld, Matsuura's blog (which I have yet to find)

Guest hanjin90

uhm, i'm confused now O_O

did BoA & Namie perform "Luvotomy" together???

BoA & Namie were just special guests for Mflo tour,rite?

Archived