B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

OMG yay thanks for the news + the blog news!!!

holy ccrap she looks soo goood<3

refreshing+simple<3

drecombloguserfilesimgbgc2.jpg

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

She looks stunning but a little tired. She still looks sooo elegant, pretty, natural, and simple.

Guest astarael

Thank you for the pictures and news! That's such a beautiful picture of BoA; it's simple, but very natural and fresh. (I WANT HER NOSE T_T)

Hopefully someone will be able to translate her posts in her new blog, and I can't wait for her upcoming Korean activities.

I guess I'm not meant to see her MIT tour in HQ. :[ The file I downloaded needed a password that I never got. *sigh*

Guest hanjin90
I guess I'm not meant to see her MIT tour in HQ. :[ The file I downloaded needed a password that I never got. *sigh*

:blink: where did u download that file :sweatingbullets:

i recommend u download the 1,3 GB ver from CB

i think u should re-download other ver :tears:

poor u

Thank you for the pictures and news! That's such a beautiful picture of BoA; it's simple, but very natural and fresh. (I WANT HER NOSE T_T)

Hopefully someone will be able to translate her posts in her new blog, and I can't wait for her upcoming Korean activities.

^that happened to me too. one you open the rar file of part1 it says that you have to upload any boa file of at least 100MB on bjj and show it to the topic starter and then he'll pm you the password..

yeah...the wigs were getting on my nerves so most of the time

I still think that the backup singers ruin some parts of the song especially Brand New Beat...i was GETTING IRRITATED with it *no offense* almost made me stop halfway with them singing haha.

^DUDE I so agree with you on those two.

the wigs were really a turn off at the concert...though boa's vocals were great i really hated most of her outfits/wigs

and i really hate those backup singers she has in concerts...they sound sooo freakishly bad and ruin the song =O it doesnt flow with boa's vocals lol

ANYWAY, i was really impressed by her lady galaxy dance moves..reminded me of lee jung hyun when she performed, JULAE..so barbie like =)

i also liked her candle lights perf <3

Guest hanabi ;

shes looks really elegant in that photo..

pretty!

her own blog?

cool.

maybe she will post more pictures of herself

Guest jessiep

Her photo in her blog is simply beautiful. I hope there will be a translation for her Japanese blog entry.

Her MIT tour is great as usual. I love how the audience responded in Jewel Song, Key of Heart, and Gracious Day. Her Sweet Impact perf is awesome, and I think i'm getting used to her wigs now :lol:

I notice that this tour doesn't have that many ballads (only 3???) compared to her previous tours.

Guest talksound

Ohmygosh her own blog? How exciting! Well I don't know how exciting it is for her, but it sure

is exciting to me, and probably her fans too. (: GAHH, she's so pretty in that picture. Like

always, actually.

Guest ' t.

Wow I can't believe her new Arena tour is broadcasted already ^^"

I think I'm going to wait for the DVD just because TBS usually cuts out the good stuff XD

Thanks for the photo suejinners (:

Guest winG*

!!!!!

보아, 석달만에 국내 무대...'걸스 온 톱' 등 히트곡 열창

'아시아의 별' 보아가 국내 컴백 무대를 갖는다.

보아는 오는 10일 서울 여의도 KBS홀에서 열리는 '열린 음악회'(KBS)에 참석해 오랜만에 국내 팬들 앞에서 노래를 부른다.

생방송으로 진행되는 이날 무대에서 보아는 히트곡 '걸스 온 톱'과 '마이 네임'을 부른다. 지난 2월 제주 국제컨벤션센터 탐라홀에서 열린 '메이드 인 보아, 2007' 이후 3개월만의 국내 무대다.

이날 컴백 무대를 시작으로 보아는 음반 준비에 박차를 가한다는 계획이다.

소속사 측은 "당분간 곡 수집 작업을 비롯해 음반의 컨셉트를 잡는데 주력할 것이다. 많은 분이 관심을 갖고 있을 연기 부분에 대해서는 언제든지 좋은 시나리오가 있으면 한다는 생각이다"고 밝혔다.

관심은 성인이 된 보아가 정규 6집에서는 어떤 변신을 선보일지에 쏠려 있다. 일본 4개 도시를 도는 '보아 아레나 투어 2007-메이드 인 트웬티'에서 폭발적인 라이브와 지치지 않는 안무를 과시했던만큼 국내 무대에서도 '최고 여가수'라는 타이틀에 어울릴만한 볼거리가 준비될 전망이다.

여기에 하반기에는 일본 활동을 줄이고 대신 국내 활동에 집중한다는 계획이어서 '보아 신드롬'이 예고되고 있다.

한편 보아의 컴백으로 한창 뜨거워진 여가수 경쟁은 더욱 치열해 질 전망. 계획대로라면 올 하반기 보아의 새 음반이 출시될 예정이어서 상반기를 휩쓴 아이비와 연말 시상식에서 어떤 결과를 얻을지 벌써부터 가요팬들의 관심이 쏠리고 있다. < 이정혁 기자 jjangga@sportschosun.com>

!!! I don't know what it's talking about, but I see "Korean Comeback (well it actually says local/within the country...but it's a Korean article, so..yeah. It's referring to Korea)" and "6th album". Fan comments seem excited too...one of them mention the Gayo Daesangs. Yayy!!!

Guest astarael

AH YES!! Thanks for sharing winG*. I'm soooo excited. From the words I recognize, I think it says she's performing Girls On Top and My Name for that KBS program on 6/10 and she's preparing for her 6th album, lol. AH, WOW. I hope they'll finally have some sort of set date for her album and comeback.

^that happened to me too. one you open the rar file of part1 it says that you have to upload any boa file of at least 100MB on bjj and show it to the topic starter and then he'll pm you the password..

Oh, hmm.. o_o Thanks for telling me! I finally opened the first part and noticed it.

Do you have the 1.3GB file in your CB, hanjin? I might just check it out, haha.

Guest suejinners

for KBS's Open hall concert on the 10th she wil perform her past hits Girls on Top & My Name

shes in the middle of getting a concept for her album..

ahh hopefully someone can translate it better -___-

but it goes on to say about her MIT tour and then the last sentence says something like if she comes out in the later half of this year as planned people are wondering how the end result will be at the awards show being up against Ivy,

Guest hanjin90

yeah! her Korean comeback. Finally, there will be 6th Korean Album,i've been waiting for this for 2 years T.T

and BoA will be against Ivy at the award shows by the end of this year if she comes back??pretty cool. Both of them r talented <3 cant wait for her comeback <3

i'm happy tat she will perform My name & Girls on top for KBS Open Concert,both hits song tat i luv

thanx for the news guys :)

and we cant forget her duet with WheeSung was supposed to come out this month *hopefully*

i just hope tat they wont delay it :sweatingbullets:

for KBS's Open hall concert on the 10th she wil perform her past hits Girls on Top & My Name

shes in the middle of getting a concept for her album..

ahh hopefully someone can translate it better -___-

but it goes on to say about her MIT tour and then the last sentence says something like if she comes out in the later half of this year as planned people are wondering how the end result will be at the awards show being up against Ivy,

^thanks for the translations suejinners. i was too lazy to read that thing hahaha maybe later when i'm more awake lol

hmmm BoA vs. Ivy..i dont like that idea lol it seems very interesting but i can't bear to see who wins and loses cause i like both singers..both talented =P

either way, i really want a 6th album boa!!! but i really dont want it rushed

and i guess boa's not doing that dae jang geum musical anymore..cause maybe a week ago, i was on youtube and there was news on the musical and they didnt mention boa and they seemed to already have the main lead cast already preparing..

Ill help you, but right now Im at school so Ill be back to edit the post =]

Oh yes, thanks for sharing the concert links with us, Its so livley, somewhat I liked B.O.S more =[

EDIT:

did she just have a recent concert?

She indeed had a latest concert from what the people on this thread are talking about, her latest tour "Made in 20" was recently held 1 or 2 months ago...gah slow memory. But it was not too long ago.

Other tours/concerts:

1] Valenti Tour [2003]

2] Love and Honesty [2004]

3] Best of Soul [2005]

4] BoA the Live [2006]

5] Made in 20 [2007]

*Oh yeah I also note that all of her tours are only in Japan, she never had one in Korea...or at least yet.

Oh yeah, what else do you really want to know about: theres a helpful encyclopedia that states everything about her. Umm, I recently did an Essay for a friend about BoA not to a while ago and Im trying to see if I could find it...

However you can check BoAjjang.com: What presentation are you doing though? Like a poster or a Powerpoint, or research paper.

I think best is BoAjjang because you can download BoA videos there and stuff like peformances.

Interesting facts however:

+She debut when she was 13 with the song I.D Peace B

+She was only one of the fewest artists in Japan to reach No. 1 in charts for all her albums.

+Combined total she sold well over 5 million copies. Her hit album Valenti sold well over 1 million

+Her compilation Japanese album [best.Of.Soul] sold in nearly a day as it hit store shelves.

+In Korea, she is one of the hallyu [Korean Wave] artists along with DBSK, Rain, and so on...Im guessing only girl?

+She also released chinese versions of her song however only some where translated to Mandarin and some say her Mandarin still needs improvement.

+Shes been peforming and promoting in Japan mainly for more that 2 years straight ever since her last album in Korea [Girls.On.Top] was released in 2005.

+BoA is one of the artist's that is/or often imitated/copied/or inspired by.

+BoA has 5th largest anti-fan base in Korea right beneath well known people such as Rain/DBSK/ and Jang Woo Hyuk

+Her and Britney spears actually meet in person: Click

+She also sang with boy group Westlife in an English mix with BoA called

OH YEAH! Thier are PLENTY of documentaries now and these days that have BoA...I think like about 7? Most preferred one to watch is the CNN one where BoA is interviewed in English =]

Heres a link since youtube deleted all of them >=[

CNN: BOA KWON [star of Asia]

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Well tell me if you want to know about anything else.

OH WOW! Thanks so much!!!!!!! Nope that's all i need to know. OOh and just one thing.

Did she make any tv appearances lately??? And it's a poster project. LOLS.

Thanks so much!

Guest jessiep

Thanks for the article and its translation, guys. I'm so excited about this upcoming album, and I'm so curious about her new image/album concept :w00t:

and i guess boa's not doing that dae jang geum musical anymore..cause maybe a week ago, i was on youtube and there was news on the musical and they didnt mention boa and they seemed to already have the main lead cast already preparing..

I guess LSM turns it down!

Guest hanjin90

BoA - MIT ARENA TOUR 07 (1,3 GB)

http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it was for a radio show,"Girls on top" period

118069458477452500cc9.jpg

Credit: bestiz BoAworld

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....762529b34e361b6

BoA & Jo Jung Rin were on a show.

OMG BoA have her own blog, hope she will write often.

I'm so excited. This blog will help her gain more fans for sure because I think fans like it when their favorite celeb. write to them. It is a close way for her fans to communicate with her and get to know her. It is very interesting, can't wait for her to update when the blog is done.

...I'm still longing for the collab. between her and Wheesung. When is it coming out? Any news about it?..... :sweatingbullets:

Guest winG*

^ Apparently her blog is only accessible to those who are in her Japanese fan club "SOUL" only.

Bestiz says that she's having a mini fanmeeting after (or before?) the KBS concert. Lucky Jumping BoA members ><. I hope they take lots of pictures and post up their experiences!

Archived