B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest winG*

I'm sure that the matchmaking story is just something they laugh about now...I saw the video of her telling the story, and LJK was like...dying from laughter and embarrassment (esp when she mentioned his hair and make up), lol.

That CF is GORGEOUS. She looks SO good in skinny jeans. I bet she knows it too, because they're all she wears now, lol. I liked her white flowy top too...especially in the first few caps where she's bending down. hooooootttt.

That oldold interview (thanks sue for the link <3) was cute...she was so bubbly and funny back then, especially compared to Shin JiSoo who was really shy and quiet. BoA's really matured A LOT over the years...but this noisy, dorky, funny BoA is still there sometimes^^

I was going around daum...and I found someone who asked who BoA's close celebrity friends are. A few people replied...and I was really surprised to see that they said Kim Jae Dong was one of her close friends (KJD is the adorable MC who looks like mashimaro). I know that he's close with Hyori, but I had no idea he was close to BoA too. I guess it makes sense, since BoA and Hyori are close, but yeah. The list also had Yoon Do Hyun, SES, Shinhwa, DBSK's Junsu, Hyori, Jang Geun Suk, Dana, Jang Nara, etcetc. HERE

I just thought it was cute because I love KJD <3

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx
I'm sure that the matchmaking story is just something they laugh about now...I saw the video of her telling the story, and LJK was like...dying from laughter and embarrassment (esp when she mentioned his hair and make up), lol.

Do you have a link to the video?

And I'm sure Hyori didn't mean anything by it, just something to laugh about.

I love her white top in the CF, it's so flowy, and yeah, she looks really good in skinny jeans <3

I was going around daum...and I found someone who asked who BoA's close celebrity friends are. A few people replied...and I was really surprised to see that they said Kim Jae Dong was one of her close friends (KJD is the adorable MC who looks like mashimaro). I know that he's close with Hyori, but I had no idea he was close to BoA too. I guess it makes sense, since BoA and Hyori are close, but yeah. The list also had Yoon Do Hyun, SES, Shinhwa, DBSK's Junsu, Hyori, Jang Geun Suk, Dana, Jang Nara, etcetc. HERE

do you have KJD pic? :huh:

Guest UNee4Life

I just have a few questions about BoA and I'm sure some of her best fans know the answer.

Doe she still talk korean a lot now? or does she mostly or only talk Japanese now?

is her managment different from her korean to her japanese albums?

do you know when her new korean album is coming out?

why is her korean songs so different from her japanese songs?

Is she going to adventure out in different countries like china, vietname, or another country and learn their language and promote songs in their country in their language?

haahaha sorry fro all these questions is just that I've really strained away from BoA esspecially since she converted to Japan. Although her songs right now, are not of my taste, I still, in the future, would like to enjoy her songs, so can you guys help me out with these questions.

I kinda miss being a fan of BoA, I used to be so obsessed with her, I hope her next korean album will be a huge hit.

I love her newest korean song *Touch* it was very good, sexy, unique, original, and exotic. I hope she brings some of that to her new korean album

Guest hanjin90
and I was really surprised to see that they said Kim Jae Dong was one of her close friends (KJD is the adorable MC who looks like mashimaro). I know that he's close with Hyori, but I had no idea he was close to BoA too. I guess it makes sense, since BoA and Hyori are close, but yeah. The list also had Yoon Do Hyun, SES, Shinhwa, DBSK's Junsu, Hyori, Jang Geun Suk, Dana, Jang Nara, etcetc.

realy???? LOL i cant imagine BoA & JD r close friend

i really admire JD,he's so hilarious & he has a cute personality <3

and i'm also a bit surprised 'bout her & Jang Geun Suk,i remeber tat guy

he was BoA's co-star in a CF rite??? but i dun think they r close to each other

Guest winG*

kjd.jpg

someone requested a picture of Kim Jae Dong :lol:

Doe she still talk korean a lot now? or does she mostly or only talk Japanese now?

is her managment different from her korean to her japanese albums?

do you know when her new korean album is coming out?

why is her korean songs so different from her japanese songs?

Is she going to adventure out in different countries like china, vietname, or another country and learn their language and promote songs in their country in their language?

BoA is still very much Korean...she was more active in Japan for the past year, but she's still Korean. She just works in Japan^^

EDIT: I forgot to answer one of the questions, lol.

Her management in Korea is SM, in Japan, it's Avex...so it's different. But I'm sure SM has a say in what goes on in BoA's career in Japan

Rumours say that her new Kr album is coming out in June...but no one knows if it's really coming so soon. She mentioned that she will go back to Korea to work on it after all her concerts in Japan are finished (end of April-early May)...so it's coming for sure^^

Her music in Japan and Korea differ so much because it's a very different market. Japan is still dominated by happy pop songs, while Koreans like edgier, dance songs. She can experiment more in Korea...in Japan, she sticks to the image that sells the most (IMO).

She's been talking about a debut in China, but nothings set. She's learning Chinese...but...I don't know how that's coming along. She has some Chinese versions of her songs though^^.

realy???? LOL i cant imagine BoA & JD r close friend

i really admire JD,he's so hilarious & he has a cute personality <3

and i'm also a bit surprised 'bout her & Jang Geun Suk,i remeber tat guy

he was BoA's co-star in a CF rite??? but i dun think they r close to each other

KJD's awesome <3

JGS and BoA got close after they filmed the CFs, but rumours came up...so apparently SM wanted to keep BoA away from those rumours, so they drifted apart. But who knows^^ JGS has mentioned in interviews that BoA was really nice to him and was a really good noona.

Guest panda_07_ice

^yeah I agree... we don't know him and besides, he must be

very kind because he is close with other stars...

and we cant stop BoA if she liked him right???

no offense!!!!

love her song from her

Japanese Album made in Twenty

titled "Revolution Code: 1986-1105 Feat.RAH-D"

^That's my favorite song in the album! Thank you guys for the links to the interviews and stuff!! OMG! BoA was so freaking adorable in that interview. Lol .. she was a lot more outgoing than the actress .. she was very shy and quiet, but still adorable. :D I really liked her tomboyish image back then. :P No offense, I have a knack of respecting tomboys cause I used to be one myself.

Guest suejinners
^Don't judge a person based on their appereance, people like him and park kyung rim are really close with so many top celebrity. I know tht KJD are really close with hyori, shinhwa.

Yes, i agree^

Kim Jae Dong used to be pretty popular before Yoo Jae SUk got crazy hugee.

KJD is known to be a really nice guy-funny-awesome personality

he's not handsome but it doesnt matter because his personality is really really AWESOME.

but i didn't know he was close to BoA! i knew he was close with Hyori.

Ilistened to the short preview of Bad drive also

i like it! the beat is really nice.

i can't say anything about the lyrics cause i don't understand.. ><

The composer is Masaaki Asada the one who made So real, make a secret (got it from bestiz)

Archived