Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Limited phone case with LBY's pic on it.limited edition与Will娱乐签订合约正式授权,李宝英的限量版手机套从16宣布将开始贩售

19ae6063f6246b604741cdb3e9f81a4c530fa2d5
4ef73e2ac65c10383731b105b0119313b27e89d5
1328875494eef01fa2796702e2fe9925bd317d2b

--
新闻来源:http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140716092211793
--

商品网址:http://limitededitionkorea.com/html/star_products/star_view.php?idx=608&part1_idx=&part2_idx=&part3_idx=&part_idx=608

1. 1404989370_742.jpg

Jeon Jun Ji-HyunFrom the stars you My love from the star
    12.8 %

2. 21404989380_159.jpg

Park Shin Hye Park Shin-HyeHeirs The inheritors
    11.5 %

3. 31404989338_208.jpg

Lee Bo Young Bo-Young LeeI hear your voice, gift of God
    11.4 %

4. 41404989412_420.jpg

Orphan A-Ra Go1994 Come in 1994 Reply
    07 %

5. 51404989420_653.jpg

Gonghyojin Gong Hyo-JinLord of the sun The master's sun
    6.4 %

6. 61404989203_280.jpg

Ha Ji Won Ji-Won HaGroup Empress Empress Ki
    6.3 %

7. 71404989348_580.jpg

Gimhuiae Kim Hee-AeChillin Affair
    4.2 %

8. 81404989232_544.jpg

Munchaewon Moon Chae-WonGood Doctor Good doctor
    3.9 %

9. 91404989213_947.jpg

Gimjiwon Kim Ji-WonGapdong this Gabdong
    2.7 %

10. 101404989301_032.jpg

Hwangjeong Hwang Jeong-EumSecret The secret love
    2.3 %

11. 111404989223_373.jpg

Kim Min Jung Min-Jeong KimGapdong this Gabdong
    2.1 %

12. 121404989313_927.jpg

Sineungyeong Shin Eun-GyeongThe wife of your neighbor Your neighbor's wife
    2.1 %

13. 131404989389_701.jpg

Idi Ji-Ah LeeThree married women Thrice married woman
    2.1 %

14. 141404989270_366.jpg

Esther Yoon Joo-Hee YoonLove in the memory 2 Love in MEMORY
    2.1 %

15. 151404989326_253.jpg

Yeomjeongah Jung-Ah YumThe wife of your neighbor Your neighbor's wife
    2.1 %

16. 161404989401_220.jpg

Yisugyeong Su-Kyung LeeLet equation Charles Let's eat
    2.1 %

17. 171404989442_582.jpg

Jangsinyoung Sin-Young JangGolden Empire Empire of gold
    2.1 %

18. 181404989431_860.jpg

Yiyowon Yo-Won LeeGolden Empire Empire of gold
    2.1 %

19. 191404989358_352.jpg

Yangjinseong Jin-Sung YangOne Hundred Years of Bridal Bride of century
    2.1 %

20. 201404989193_730.jpg

Hanyeri Han Ye-RiSummer Drama Chai Yeonu's summer
    2.1 %

21. 211404989254_325.jpg

Yunsohui So-Hee YoonLove in the memory 2 Love in MEMORY
    2.1 %

22. 221404989278_782.jpg

Gimjimin Kim Ji-MinPluto: Syndicate Pluto
    2.1 %

23. 231404989242_151.jpg

Namgyuri Nam Gyu-RiCity Heartless Heartless city
    2.1 %

24. 241404989176_841.jpg

Yichaeyoung Chae-Young LeeDrama The Devil The Devil rider
    2.1 %

25. 251404989287_745.jpg

Baksieun Si-Eun ParkPluto: Syndicate Pluto
    2.1 %

There's too many that I can't really pinpoint my favorite ones. I like the scene when she scatters her mom's ashes, I thought the scene where she told her father off outside the police station, when she mentioned how close she was in giving her mother a good life after all the sufferings her mom had gone through, but all that destroyed by the father, when she found out her father attended her wedding, and my all time favourite when she confessed to WJ and also later when she asked him to marry her.

Ji Sung's interview and which he mentioned that he wanted to be with her eternally without being greedy. That's really nice, no wonder they remain a very low profile and ordinary couple. class="title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"Ji Sung Says Jogging 15 Kilometers Every Morning Has Changed His Life

tumblr_n880ahyTtW1rcoad1o1_1280

The reason Ji Sung jogged every morning isn′t a simple one.

Running 15 kilometers every morning, Ji Sung didn’t skip a day even when he was staying in Busan to film Good Friends. And though he had a topless scene in the film, the scene wasn′t the reason he chose to jog 15 kilometers every day.

Meeting with Newsen, Ji Sung said, “I like having a stable life. I don’t want to live a complicated and extraordinary life just because my job is an actor. Everyone has a period of happiness in life as well as a period of trauma and suffering. When I debuted in my 20’s I was lost and struggled a lot. I comforted myself by drinking alcohol and believed that success was the only things that could make me happy. So I just ran as if I was crazy. But I couldn’t do much about feeling depressed deep inside.”

Ji Sung spent tough times in his 20’s as his father was against his decision to become an actor and his parents went through a divorce. What cured the emptiness he felt was not alcohol, but jogging. The existence of his wife Lee Bo Young also helped him find peace of mind.

Ji Sung said, “Running helped me get rid of the trauma that I really wanted to run away from. Jogging means a lot to me. It helped me wash away the trauma of the past which alcohol could not get rid of. I started running since I don’t know when. I also think about what my mother told me. She told me to laugh even during difficult times and now I automatically laugh even when I’m struggling.”

Since then, he has been continuing to jog. No matter how tough filming for Good Friends was, he woke up early to jog. His junior actor Lee Kwang Soo expressed that he was motivated to see that.

“Sometimes people ask me if I’m addicted to exercising. (laughter) I just laugh it off. Jogging holds more than a simple meaning to me so it’s hard to explain it in words. When I run, I get fresh energy. I can get over my slump and overcome things I struggle with.”

Celebrating his 15th year since the debut this year, Ji Sung remained humble by saying, “I’m just thankful that I still receive casting offers.”He also achieved his dream of starting his own family by marrying Lee Bo Young last year.

I’m thankful for my wife. I told her after we got married that we should be together eternally without being greedy. Am I halfway into my life as an actor? Am I almost at the end? Did I not even start? I think there’s no answer. I think it all changes based on your perspective. I just want to do my best each and every moment. Even if that mean I’m walking in place, I’m happy.”

PsCsXMa.jpgIt's really funny when some fans from Baidu who commented that LBY seemed to put on some weight, was quite affirmative that she is expecting! hmmmmm, I wonder how much true to it, although she confidently claimed that LBY is definitely pregnant from her looks! hahahah... I wonder what you people think? Anyway, its about time that they start a family too, and there's no news of her next project. If it is really true, that I will be very happy for the couple with the newcomer, although I will really miss her for a couple of years.

@seoyounglby Honestly, I expected them to have a kid right after they got married. 14 Days was already a huge bonus for me, hence I too hope that there will be news of their baby soon. :D
On the other hand, her weight gain might be the result of JS's over-doting. :))

uknowahah said: @seoyounglby Honestly, I expected them to have a kid right after they got married. 14 Days was already a huge bonus for me, hence I too hope that there will be news of their baby soon. :D
On the other hand, her weight gain might be the result of JS's over-doting. :))

@uknowahah hmmmm Yes I agree with you. But I hope her weight gain is not a result of JS, otherwise she will have a hard time going on a diet, knowing how much a food lover she is. I guess we all have to be patient to wait for any news from them, although I recalled a recent interview of JS, where he commented that family always take first place for him before deciding on his next project. I am wondering if he is hinting. Well I will be just as happy whether its news of the baby or her new project.Since I haven't really communicate with you for a while, I do hope that you really enjoy God's Gift - 14 Days like most of us. Thought she did a splendid job.

Hey guys My Daughter Seo Young is now repeat airing in Malaysia astro channel 392 on Friday morning at 7.25am in episode 3 now. To those have pvr set can set time for recording :x :x :x

Guest mykoreanheart9

Hi everyone,

I’m cha,, not new here in soompi but I just made another account since I forgot my old account,,

and yeah, obviously new in this thread,,hehe..

I became fan of Lee Bo Young  since My Daughter Seoyoung aired here in the phil.

And  became so much more of a fan of her since I’ve watched IHYV last December.. hehe,,

I can’t tell how many times I repeated watching IHYV..

I love lawyer jang’s strong personality,  so attractive.

And no one could have ever portrayed Lawyer jang better than our gorgeous Lee Bo Young..

Hehe,, ah, the heart of a fan!!..,,

Again, Hello to all LBY fans here,,Am pretty sure there are other Filipino LBY fans here..

mykoreanheart9 said:

Hi everyone,

I’m cha,, not new here in soompi but I just made another account since I forgot my old account,,

and yeah, obviously new in this thread,,hehe..

I became fan of Lee Bo Young  since My Daughter Seoyoung aired here in the phil.

And  became so much more of a fan of her since I’ve watched IHYV last December.. hehe,,

I can’t tell how many times I repeated watching IHYV..

I love lawyer jang’s strong personality,  so attractive.

And no one could have ever portrayed Lawyer jang better than our gorgeous Lee Bo Young..

Hehe,, ah, the heart of a fan!!..,,

Again, Hello to all LBY fans here,,Am pretty sure there are other Filipino LBY fans here..