Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest stevie8

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Male Actors Refused to Act Opposite Lee Bo Young After She Went Public with Ji Sung
HrbtOYY.jpg
Lee Bo Young revealed the slump she went through after going public with her relationship.

March 10’s broadcast of SBS’s Healing Camp will feature actress Lee Bo Young sharing her seven year love story with her husband Ji Sung.

During recording, Lee Bo Young confessed that she went through a slump because of Ji Sung. She revealed that the male actors refused to act opposite her because she was dating Ji Sung. 

“I was more hurt as time went by,” said the actress. “I blamed myself because I thought there were many actresses out there who could replace me.

Having met through drama Save the Last Dance for Me in 2004, Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung started dating after the drama finished. 

Stay tuned for the full love story between Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung airing March 10!

Source : mwave.interest.me/

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Lee Bo Young MB Eventhttp://youtu.be/AnU8CVPm_GY

Guest stevie8

HCkLGo7.jpgeAwJCAG.jpg
pBc6Y3n.jpg
Screencaps of the effervescent LBY on HC Part 2.....this must be a mighty long interview with LBY even changing outfit and hairstyle for the 2nd part of the interview ;;)
If only the interview comes with eng subs :(

class="at_ttl" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Understanding K-Drama: 49 Days

BY Julie Jones | Mar 10, 2014 11:47 AM EDT

God's Gift - 14 Days

When Lee Bo Young's character in "God's Gift 14 Days" loses her child, her life understandably goes into a tailspin. She sits in her room and mourns for so long that her husband finally tells her that it's time to move on. After all forty-nine days have passed.

But Lee Bo Young's character cannot move on. She cannot accept the fact that her child has died.

For her the passage of forty-nine days has no significance.

K-drama viewers may have heard the time period of forty-nine days mentioned before and wondered what it signified. Those seven weeks are meant to be the period of transition between death and reincarnation.

According to Buddhist teachings a person may be born again, evolving into another existence, after they die. It does not happen instantly but takes a total of forty-nine days or seven weeks. Traditionally, during that time a person's life is judged and the actions in their past life determine how they will be reborn.

On the forty-ninth day a Guiding Ceremony may be held at a Buddhist temple to observe the transition of the deceased into the next life.

While only 22 percent of Korea's population currently identifies as Buddhist, it was the nation's dominant religion between the fourth and seventh century. The symbolism of forty-nine days has remained an integral part of Korean culture.

The seven weeks of transition was even the subject of the drama "49 Days," which stars Lee Yo Won, Nam Gyu Ri, Bae Soo Bin and Jung Il Woo. The drama is not about someone who dies right away but instead it's about a woman who winds up in a coma after an accident. She is granted forty-nine days to find three people that really love her. If she does, she can live. If not, she dies. For those 49 days she can use the body of an unhappy woman to examine her own previous life. She thinks her task will be easy but when she examines her past life, she discovers that she has focused on all the wrong things and as a result is not truly loved. In the process she learns what truly matters in life and her search for meaning also helps another woman find meaning in hers.

Lee Bo Young's character in "God's Gift - 14 Days" may not recognize the significance of the forty-nine days that have passed since her daughter's death, but she will have a few more days to change the past.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17169/20140310/understanding-k-drama-49-days.htm&nbsp

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Reveals How She Initially Rejected Ji Sung on “Healing Camp”Lee Bo Young Reveals How She Initially Rejected Ji Sung on “Healing Camp”

Actress Lee Bo Young recently talked about how she first met her husband, Ji Sung

Actress Lee Bo Young will be guest for this week on the SBS talk show, “Healing Camp.” 

On that day, Lee Bo Young was asked to reveal the details on how she met her husband, Ji Sung, seven years ago. According to the actress, the couple first met in 2004 through the drama, “Save The Last Dance for Me.” While the co-stars were simply colleagues at first, the two actors started dating soon after wrapping up the drama. However, Lee Bo Young at the time had never considered dating a fellow celebrity at first, so she rejected him at first. 

Lee Bo Young added, “In order to win my heart, Ji Sung even told me back then, ‘I can give up acting.’ It turned out that before Ji Sung confessed his feelings for me, he approached the manager about it first.” 

This episode of “Healing Camp” aired today on March 10.

cr: soompi

Guest stevie8

Lee Bo Young recalls how Ji Sung first asked her out and his romantic proposal event in Spain

Jxuy0g3.jpg

Actress Lee Bo Young appeared on SBS's 'Healing Camp' on March 10 and proved her husband, actor Ji Sung, to be a very smooth and dedicated man in stories related to their romance.  She revealed how he first asked her out and how he ultimately proposed to her in Spain.

She said, "I did not like my husband, Ji Sung, at first so I turned down his confession. While I was meeting with my friends, Ji Sung said he would join and on that day, he wrote a note and put it in my bag.  'I like you' was written on it."

She continued, "I always thought I could not be with another celebrity, so I had a fantasy of being with an ordinary person more than a celebrity.  I told him I would turn him down because he was a celebrity to which he said, 'Then I will give up acting.'  I was tricked," making everyone laugh as Ji Sung has continued to be an actor. 

She said apologetically, "Ji Sung asked me out for three months and I really treated him badly.  I pushed him away, saying I didn't like him."  In the end, the two dated for a long time and decided to marry--however, the official proposal took place in Spain while the two were there for a wedding-themed photo shoot. (In Korea, when people use the term 'proposal', they usually mean some kind of romantic event type of occasion that goes along with the actual proposal, it does not simply mean 'proposal' in the original English sense in which the word simply means to ask someone to marry them.)

Source : allkpop

stevie8 said: class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Male Actors Refused to Act Opposite Lee Bo Young After She Went Public with Ji Sung

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Ratings: Mon, 03.10.14] Lee Bo Young Makes It Her Night with ‘God’s Gift’ and ‘Healing Camp’It was Lee Bo Young’s night with back to back programs featuring the beautiful actress. 

SBS’ God’s Gift – 14 Days continued its run with its third episode, gather more momentum as the main story began to unfold. The drama rose about two percent from its previous ratings, aiming to break a two-digit number. 

Right after the broadcast of God’s Gift came SBS’ Healing Camp, which also focused on Lee Bo Young, who was the guest for this episode. She shared about her love story with actor Ji Sung for the first time, gaining 7.4 percent in ratings. 

Meanwhile, MBC’s Empress Ki continued to charge forward with 26.9 percent, while KBS’The Full Sun plummeted to the two percent range with 2.6 percent. 
[Ratings: Mon, 03.10.14] Lee Bo Young Makes It Her Night with ‘God’s Gift’ and ‘Healing Camp’
Monday, March 10, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Empress Ki 26.9

2. SBS God’s Gift – 14 Days 8.9

3. KBS The Full Sun 2.6

Variety

1. SBS Healing Camp 7.4 

2. KBS Hello 6.5 

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60616/korea-tv-ratings-20140310

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Was Embarrassed When Ji Sung Sang to Her During His ProposalWhile it was one of the most memorable moments of her life, Lee Bo Young shared that Ji Sung’s wedding proposal made her a tad bit embarrassed. 

On March 10’s broadcast of SBS’ Healing Camp, Lee Bo Young shared her love story with now husband, Ji Sung. She said that she had wanted a very natural-looking wedding photo shoot, so the couple headed off to use Spain as the backdrop. 

28622216.jpg

“We were at the top of a hill when I noticed there was an amp,” said Lee Bo Young. “And I was wearing rings and other accessories, and suddenly the stylist said that we should change the ring, so she took the ring away.”

“Then all of the sudden, he came from the side holding a microphone and read me a letter,” continued Lee Bo Young. “I was getting all teary and emotional, when suddenly, he started singing. I find those kinds of things so embarrassing.”

She added that everyone in the hotel came out and applauded for the couple as Ji Sung began singing Elton John’s Your Song

source: ph.celebrity.yahoo.com