Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Korean Drama Stars

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Bo Young, “I Didn’t Get Any Dramas After The Relationship Rumor”

By Staff Writer | Feb 05, 2014 01:55 PM EST

Lee Bo Young, “I Didn’t Get Any Dramas After The Relationship Rumor”

Actress Lee Bo Young shared an incident of not receiving any drama or film offers after the movie "The Scandal."

On the episode of the SBS entertainment news program "Midnight TV Entertainment," which aired in the night of February 5, 2014, actress Lee Bo Young's interview went live. Actress Lee Bo Young said, "When the dating news articles came out about me and my boyfriend, I stopped receiving offers for new dramas and films. I thought, 'There must have been nothing to find me for dramas and movies,' and I felt guilty for being the actress who was not known for her ability to act." Lee Bo Young then said on overcoming the hardship, "I then filmed a movie called 'I am happy.' It was hard while filming the movie, but I gained more than I ever expected from that movie," and shared how she was able to continue on her passion for acting through that movie. When a reporter asked what kind of an actress she wants to be, Lee Bo Young said, "I want to become an actress who ages well." On this day's episode of the SBS entertainment news program "Midnight TV Entertainment," Lee Bo Young also mentioned her honeymoon life with actor Ji Sung, and attracted a lot of attention of the audiences and fans. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15336/20140205/lee-bo-young-i-didn-t-get-any-dramas-after-the-relationship-rumor.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Lee Bo-yeong's honeymoon life

photo399051.jpg

Lee Bo-yeong talked about being married to Ji Seong.

On the SBS TV show "TV News At Night", she said, "I always prepare breakfast".

"This morning, he prepared breakfast for me. He made beef stew and it was really good".

When the reporter Kim  Il-joong asked who takes out the trash, she said, "My husband does it all for me".

Netizens say, "So sweet", "I am jealous", "She's having a good honeymoon" and more.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/lee-bo-yeong-s-honeymoon-life-65724.html

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young reveals details about her newlywed life with Ji Sung

February 6, 2014 @ 4:00 am
lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1391658174_af_org.j

Lee Bo Young made fans jealous with the details on her happy marriage with Ji Sung!

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young meet up backstage at the 28th Golden Disk Awards

On the February 5th broadcast of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment', the reporter took the actress on a limousine date and asked, "I bet Ji Sung hasn't done this kind of event for you...?" Lee Bo Young defended her husband, "How can you [talk like that]?"

When asked, "On the last day of 2013, you won the Daesang at the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'. How does it feel to receive the Daesang?" Lee Bo Young shared, "At first, I couldn't believe it. The pressure on me also grew because I should meet the expectations for my next production."

The reporter also asked if she dressed up in a hanbok for the Lunar New year holiday. "I didn't do that. I just met up with my parents on both sides, ate delicious meals, and gave them the New Year's bow."

Lee Bo Young also revealed that the couple tends to eat a homemade breakfast everyday. "Because when we both work, we have to eat food from home. If you keep eating out, it honestly puts a toll on your health."

When asked, "Even today?" She shared, "This morning, oppa prepared breakfast for me... Because I had to go out to work [today]... I had beef radish soup...To be honest, I said it was delicious and ate it." When it comes to garbage, however, Lee Bo Young smiled as she said that Ji Sung takes care of it, making fans jealous of their marriage and happy for them at the same time.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-bo-young-reveals-details-about-her-newlywed-life-with-ji-sung#axzz2sLboeVcH

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young reveals her satisfaction with married lifeLee Bo Young

The February 5th episode of SBS TV ‘Night TV Entertainment’ featured a heart-to-heart interview with actress Lee Bo Young.

When asked about winning the Grand Prize at last year’s ‘SBS Drama Awards’, Lee Bo Young said, “I couldn’t believe it at the beginning. Viewers’ expectations for my next work have risen as a result, and I feel more burdened than ever before to deliver.”

As for ushering in the new year as a wife for the first time this year, Lee Bo Young said, “We made visits to our parents from both sides, and had wonderful meals. We also went around making New Year calls, and also settled some of our own matters.”

Ji Sung once said that Lee Bo Young would prepare breakfast for him, and the latter said, “Even if we both have work on that day, we would still eat at home. So I usually make breakfast. Today’s breakfast was made by Ji Sung. He made beef carrot soup, and I told him that it was delicious.” Lee Bo Young also revealed that Ji Sung was in charge of refuse classification.

Upon seeing the red bean shaved ice, Lee Bo Young said, “Usually there would be 4 sweet rice cakes on the shaved ice, and we should have two each. But there are times when I find that there is none left, as all of them were consumed by Ji Sung.”

As for arguments with Ji Sung, Lee Bo Young said, “There’s none of that. We have already dated for several years, and understand each other really well. We got married because the time had come for us to do so. Compared to expecting something from each other, we really understand each other really well.”

source: http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lee-bo-young-reveals-her-satisfaction-with-married-073500332.html

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young reveals that a dating scandal caused her to be cut off from future productions

February 6, 2014 @ 5:41 pm

lee-bo-young_1391631052_af_org.jpg

Actress Lee Bo Young appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on February 5 for an interview.

She was asked if there was a specific moment in which she became ambitious about acting. She said, "When the scandal came out, all the productions that were looking to cast me suddenly just disappeared because of the dating rumor.  My pride was greatly hurt and I greatly reproached myself, thinking even if I had a boyfriend, there should have been a special quality about myself that others could look for, but I was too focused on my image."

However, she revealed that she managed to change this about herself through the movie 'I Am Happy' in which she played a nurse at a psychiatric ward who goes crazy.  This production was the turning point for her.

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young to appear on 'Healing Camp'

She was then asked what kind of actress she wanted to become and she said, "An actress who ages really coolly."

She will be next appearing as a mother for the first time in drama 'God's Gift - 14 Days,' which airs this month after 'Kind Words'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-bo-young-reveals-that-a-dating-scandal-caused-her-to-be-cut-her-off-from-future-productions#axzz2sJlt41XP