Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest stevie8

Leading men lined up for God’s Gift—14 Days

kimtaewoo_30.jpg
Kim Tae-woo

Lee Bo-young’s time-traveling drama God’s Gift—14 Days is just about set for its leading men, with Jo Seung-woo (Horse Healer) confirming his role to play a private investigator and Kim Tae-woo (That Winter, the Wind Blows) likely signing on (he’s considering favorably) to play Lee Bo-young’s husband.

God’s Gift—14 Days is about a woman whose daughter is killed, after which the woman (Lee Bo-young) is given the chance to go back fourteen days in time and prevent the murder. Kim Tae-woo’s character is a passionate human rights lawyer and loving husband, but he hides a secret that’ll throw a twist in the proceedings. Hmm.

Despite the presence of a perfect (on the outside) father-husband figure, it’ll be Jo Seung-woo, who runs a private inquiry agency, who steps up to help the heroine in her race to save her daughter. Are both men good guys, or are we dealing with a hidden villain here? A mysterious husband doesn’t have to point to dastardly deeds, but it sure does ruffle suspicions. I know Kim Tae-woo better from playing kind, gentle characters but he did just come off a run playing a menacing gangster in That Winter, so I can easily see him playing both sides in the same character.

In any case, God’s Gift is shaping up quite nicely—a compelling cast, strong hook, and an intriguing thriller twist on the familiar time-travel premise. It will premiere in mid-February, replacing current Monday-Tuesday drama Warm Words.

joseungwoo_39.jpg
Jo Seung-woo

Source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/01/leading-men-lined-up-for-gods-gift-14-days/

mmmmmm just saw a scene in My Daughter Seo Young where Seo Young cooked for the family and husband Woo Jae asked why didn't she thank him for the cooked meal. Seo Young replied "The husband has the duty of always saying that his wife's food tastes good".... hahahahahaha.... I wonder is this is similar to her reply during the interview with Entertainment Weekly, when she was asked how Ji Sung thought of her cooking. Her reply "he should be grateful I cooked for him and should eat what has been given to him" mmmmmm..... Seo Young and Bo Young were on the same track when cooking for the husband :)) :)) ^:)^ =D> =D> =D>

Guest stevie8

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; float: left; width: 710px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Lee Bo Young to Team Up with Kim Tae Woo for New Drama ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’

by hufsba13 Admin - January 20, 2014

Actree Lee Bo Young and actor Kim Tae Woo have confirmed to star in the upcoming SBS drama ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’.

It was reported that Lee Bo Young has taken up the main role of the drama that shows a mother’s love to save her daughter by travelling into the past. Meanwhile, Kim Tae Woo will act as the husband of Lee Bo Young who is also a renowned human rights lawyer.

‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ is set to premiere following ‘Kind Words’.

Source : http://www.kofan.com/?p=42603

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Kim Tae Woo going to play the "bad" guy in this drama?

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"LEE BO-YOUNG COMES BACK TO SMALL SCREENS

Meanwhile ... You're a star in the kkirido yidahui, it turns out Lee Bo Young Fan
Registration Date [2013-08-03 15:54:18]

LiveRe Widzet

I love

Sad

I benefit

Tue did

I'm embarrassingly

Twitter

Facebook

me2day

Cyworld

LinkedIN
[business Wire] = JungHwan KIM Seoul ended SBS TV reporter = 1 sumokgeuk 'hear your voice' in Lee Bo Young (34) and yidahui (28) daeripgak also attracted the attention of viewers. attorney Lee 'chapter' comet ', yidahui the Check 'even year' came out. Akyeon than a high school friend, but that relationship is the degree of fit tests for two women after 10 years as a lawyer to repeat the reunion. However, on July 25 on suspicion of attempted murder in the 16th and even Yan batdeon paternity 'of jaundice (gimbyeongok) to Chapter Comet defense, giving freedom to locate the ring to break these akyeon be reconciled. But one day last until the 18th, both of Milledgeville without Chitose still be bickering. Yieotdamyeon feelings of jealousy and resentment of the past, present different points of friendship and love. broadcasts received on the whole question around yidahui Lee 'movie to shoot each other with laser eyes, as opposed to the usual insignificant it seems perfectly round battle group was told . , however, "not" it. Yidahui is "absolutely did not. Bo - Young sister and a lot of jokes, and many emphasize enough what a joke. My sister and I have a lot of tendencies Boyoung different. If you like, for example, I would like my sister as a healthy diet, such as the Bob John, "said," What I'm more a fan of long sister away my keys, "he confessed. yidahui to "'hear your voice' like the usual back cast work had to do with the actor reposes sister really delighted, "said" at the same time also had a trouble. I (Yun) Waxing brother and this sister than the keystone of the guys like Mr. God and the life. Sticks. Chinhaejyeoya quickly stacked sister. Otherwise, it looked like a lot of discomfort. I thought how can we make friends repeatedly did, "he looked back. finish jumalgeuk Lee Bo Young's predecessor, KBS 2TV 'Seo - Young is my daughter' with a choeyunyoung (27) was the same company. "My sister and tips that can get along with my brother who has no manager, I asked Mr. Yoon Young. Wishes Everyone I first thought it could be approached in writing sister face the fact that I'm just covering personality. So he did not " panicking it was yidahui Lee 'is a first hand outstretched. "Rather, my sister approached me first. Junior sister take care of me like my brother had quickly we can get along. "

Yidahui is the funniest movie ever seen by South Korea 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own (2001) and "The Sad Story Than Sadness" (2009) and kkopneunda. 'Sad Story Than Sadness "is Kwon Sang-woo (37), Lee Beom-soo (43) was starring with Lee'. Yidahui to jump to the Lee 'but did not remove the story. "In the beginning, then talk to get in. Looking for nothing look like trying to look like me, my sister and familiar then you can talk until he. I still saw a lot of fun. 'Sad Story Than Sadness' is not sleeping when it comes to watching movies over and over again was continued. I 'My daughter is Seo - Young' is not seen that movie looks really fun to look at her sister had left on the mind is still. Iyo look really pretty. " Lee 'Meet the release yidahui questions that got taken over. "'Sad Story Than Sadness' is the sister and then eating Kwon God brings out the seniors, but seniors are radish and jipgo Sang meokeuryeoda a sister, 'Oh' Let me put it in the mouth. That look like this picture pretty. Opportunity arises later to meet my sister and I wanted to ask. Set out was like going on smoothly. So I have heard. Gonna come naturally. If I'm in the middle of the night because of the scene and how much you ate me dices. Ho-ho-ho, " a two-day U.S. Today yidahui "Yesterday I finished jongbangyeon well. Josuwon bishop, bakhyeryeon jakganim, syeotguyo all other staff who did so many things. Echuca Echuca ppoing truly married sister, "Lee Bo Young and the ball-to-face with text and tenderly raised posed photos. Camaraderie and fan at the same time exposed seams. ace@newsis.com

class="at_title"kpopstarz class="at_title"Kim Ji Won, Yoon Yoo Sun, Kim Yoo Jung and Lee Bo Young at the VIP Premiere of Upcoming Film 'Blood Boiling Youth' - Jan 20, 2014 [PHOTOS]

Photo by KpopStarz | January 20, 2014 08:10 PM EST

kim-ji-won-yoon-yoo-sun-kim-yoo-jung-and

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/74974/20140120/kim-ji-won-yoon-yoo-sun-jung-lee-bo-young/photo32.htm