~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nvr2clich3

oh dear, I can't choose b/w BoA and KTH!

I'll go for KTH since we're choosing based on elegance here :)

Guest chin_ai22

YOON EUN HYE!!!!!!

Seems like the competition is mainly b/w YEH n SHK...well, my vote goes to YEH!!!!

oh. no bashing pls. SHK is BEAUTIFUL. and i find her perfect!

truthfully, i dont understand why soompi thinks so highly of songhyegyo. shes pretty but nothing else appeals all that much to me. shes an okay actress though. her roles have been very soft and feminie on the most part but she had her spunky roles too (ex: full house). about yooneunhye. shes average looking and her acting is a still a bit weak. also the characters she acted out so far have been pretty much the same idea. (but she has improved in her dramas shes done, just not much diff. in the actual characters she played)

i didnt see lee nayoung up there until i had already voted. i love lee nayoung b/c shes not the typical beauty. shes still pretty and shes a great actress.

i voted for lee honey altho shes not really a celeb but she still is. anyways she has it all, the smile, brains, looks, height, etc. plus shes acknowledged as a beauty by other countries too.

i assumed shg would be in the lead anyways since soompi has always voted for her. i had hoped for something new.

[[btw i just happened to read comments on other people's replies regarding their views on certain celebs. i dont think anyone outright bashed anyone so its not wrong to be critical of a celeb. we all want to support our fave celebs but when its not bashing, we should learn to accept other POVs.]]

btw WHO CHOOSES THE CANDIDATES?

well dear you must say that to yourself! cos you also bash SHk.

spunky?... well it has to be for her role in FH. and she portarys different roles. havent you watched HWANG JIN YI?

well,i like YEH, but im a BIG FAN OF SHK. if you dont like SHk, just be it. NO MORE BASHING ABOUT HER.

Guest jenny____x

i have to go with my girl YEH.

second would probably be SHK.

hard decision.

looks like it's gonna be pretty close.

Guest angel2nyt

there they go again..

why cant we just vote and say a good thing about who we vote and stop talking about people we dont vote..

saying theyre this and that because it always starts arguments

if you dont want them to win, dont post and dont vote them

Guest kayem7289

Now I know where I saw Kim Ahjoong!

She was the host of a dance competition (With DBSK) and that's why she looked familiar.

LMAO, I didn't see her on a drama or in a movie, but in a five minute clip.

Obviously she must have something special about her or I would've never remembered her, right?

Well, I git 200 Pounds Beauty (Veoh version), oh what poor quality it was...The audio wasn't even in sync <_<.

So now I'm just waiting for BT to hurry up.

Sorry for getting so off-topic!

Right now YEH is only behind ONE vote!

Guest darkmagii

Now I know where I saw Kim Ahjoong!

She was the host of a dance competition (With DBSK) and that's why she looked familiar.

LMAO, I didn't see her on a drama or in a movie, but in a five minute clip.

Obviously she must have something special about her or I would've never remembered her, right?

Well, I git 200 Pounds Beauty (Veoh version), oh what poor quality it was...The audio wasn't even in sync <_<.

So now I'm just waiting for BT to hurry up.

Sorry for getting so off-topic!

Right now YEH is only behind ONE vote!

hehz loving the movie so far??? i know I loved it

Guest kayem7289

I only watched a little since I couldn't stand the video OR audio quality, but I did catch glimpses (The plastic surgery part) and it's pretty nice so far. Although the makeup they used (Face and body fat) wasn't very good, it's so obvious that it's fake because the "fat" is way too firm and she has a HUGE double chin but her body isn't that big. Now Norbit, that had REALLY GOOD and gross looking fat...Oops, getting too technical and off topic once again :sweatingbullets:.

It seems like it'll be a tearjerker, not in a sad way, but in a "Life is hard, my dreams have come true, etc..." kind of way. I read that someone said that it was almost the equivalent to My Sassy Girl, so I'm really interested in seeing the rest.

Now SHK is ahead TWO votes.

Guest suejinners

People are taking this way too seriously

i find it kind weird that some opinions are called bashing when they are just saying they don't like that particular person.

yes some people are saying oh so and so is overrated-and not gorgeous by their standards but is that bashing? if they were calling them names that would be bashing. im sure the mods would step in and leave a little note already.

and you do realize that some people might just vote for one of the two leading people just because they are leading by a large amount of votes?

I don't LOVE SHG NOR YEH. i don't hate them either. i like the two equally.

but that didn't really affect me thinking that we should take the previous winner off the next years list. it was just a thought...

I just think that every year we should have a new winner. im happy shg won twice because it she was doing well that year and obviously is loved by the majority of the soompiers.

and don't automatically assume that people are upset because their "favorite/idol" or whatever isn't winning. thats so childish calling on things like that.

i know some people are monitering this thread like crazy its great that your being supportive fan but don't take this too seriously.

Guest darkmagii

People are taking this way too seriously

i find it kind weird that some opinions are called bashing when they are just saying they don't like that particular person.

yes some people are saying oh so and so is overrated-and not gorgeous by their standards but is that bashing? if they were calling them names that would be bashing. im sure the mods would step in and leave a little note already.

and you do realize that some people might just vote for one of the two leading people just because they are leading by a large amount of votes?

I don't LOVE SHG NOR YEH. i don't hate them either. i like the two equally.

but that didn't really affect me thinking that we should take the previous winner off the next years list. it was just a thought...

I just think that every year we should have a new winner. im happy shg won twice because it she was doing well that year and obviously is loved by the majority of the soompiers.

and don't automatically assume that people are upset because their "favorite/idol" or whatever isn't winning. thats so childish calling on things like that.

i know some people are monitering this thread like crazy its great that your being supportive fan but don't take this too seriously.

agreed!! people should stop hating on another contestant just becuz you're voting for the one that is against that contestant...keep it clean and if you have nothing good to say about the opposition dont say it at all cuz no one wants to see it and have heated conversations about it

Uh, why is she still playing feminine role? Because she is a woman? You haven't seen HJN, what does give you to jumped into the conclusion?

It is great that you picked YEH, but no need to bring down another candidate.

Actually I didn't pick&YEH. If you read, I chose LNY.

And yeah...I watched HJY.

Just my opinion.

I still like SHK, just not as much as you do.

Sorry you took everything so literally. There are "manly" female roles...I've never seen her do those. That's all I'm trying to say. I said I feel like she didn't challenge herself enough by choosing that. Not that she completely didn't...T_T;; Secondly, I'm not going to bother arguing with an avid SHK fan, because I'm just a medicore one so I just want to defend myself, not bash her. (Note: I am not oblivious of her activities or her personality. I actually watch some of her stuff...and get bored - same with YEH. A'ite?)

Gitakawaii - I'm just voicing an opinion. Not trying to bring her down. Read the post. -_-;;

Actually I didn't pick&YEH. If you read, I chose LNY.

And yeah...I watched HJY.

Just my opinion.

I still like SHK, just not as much as you do.

Sorry you took everything so literally. There are "manly" female roles...I've never seen her do those. That's all I'm trying to say. Secondly, I'm not going to bother arguing with an avid SHK fan, because I'm just a medicore one. (Note: I am not oblivious of her activities or her personality. I actually watch some of her stuff...and get bored - same with YEH. A'ite?)

well it's good that you chose LNY..

but there's no need to bring down other candidate

Archived