[variety] Old Days TV 옛날TV

Guest mei_yee_chan

this show is pretty funnie...

looking at all of the stuff that was on tv back then.... and how korea had only all live tv, that is just insane for today

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't know there's a thread for this. :P i only get the odd ep's with guests i wanna watch. ^^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Old TV - Kim Dong Wan, Solbi, Jeon Young Rok, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoo Jae Suk, Seo Dan Bi, etc. (2007-08-05) [637.1MB]

also from before; under Fly to the Sky Videos folder. ^_^

[HQ] Old TV - Fly to the Sky, Lee Hyun Ji, etc. (2007-07-15) [641.0MB]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

available in my NEW CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

[HQ] Old TV - Seo Ji Hye, Son Chang Min, Lee Sung Jae, Park Sang Myun, Kim Sung Min, etc. (2007-09-16) [679.5MB] [영웅본색/英雄本色 parody]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ..I found these 2 pictures. I supposed it's quite recent.

I am clueless whether the captures are for this Show.

Can anyone help enlighten me & where can I find this episode ??

Thank You.

20070813065902144e70705fa9.jpg

Yoo Geon (with yellow outer vest )

20070813065902144e70705pa4.jpg

Guest silverwingz

^ur in the right place. that's from this show. too bad i don't watch it, tho.. so i can't tell you what episode it's from.. but i'm sure someone in this thread will tell you eventually... or you can just go through the thread (it's only 3 pages) and try to figure out the date of the episode from the comments, etc...

^The show w/Yu Gun is the Aug. 12th episode, show #09. There are working links for the LQs in the non-cb thread. This is one of my favorites to watch every Sunday, no matter who the guests are. They changed the format a bit where the first half is a game challenge between the reg. MCs (MC Yu, HaHa, Shin Jung Hwan...) & the losers getting up to 100L of H20 dumped on them :lol: and the second half being the acting challenge. :P

Guest babymarzy07

anybody know the dates of eppies minwoo appeared on? and what CB i can dl it from?^^ thanks much!! ^^ i like this show too! FTTS one and kim dong wan was funny! :P

• 2 weeks later...

available in my NEW CB

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Kim! :D

[HQ] Old TV - Lee Seung Gi, Solbi, Park Jung Ah, Haha, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin, etc. (2007-10-14) [667.2MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

available in my NEW CB

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] Old TV - Shin Hye Sung, Na Han Il, etc. (2007-10-28) [654.7MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

Guest Charlot

Seems like SBS cancelled this show. I just saw the latest episode and at the end they made a whole mini picutre recap of all the episodes, and then a preview of a new show popped up.

XD I saw this coming, SBS is becoming NBC; cancelling show after show.

I thought this was pretty funny, and it was nice to see reinactments of some older shows/movies/skits/commercials/news broadcasts/anime. It gave me a good laugh, too. Ah well. I'm betting ratings were low, which seems to be the problem with this line of variety shows from X-man. It's almost like a curse o_o

its sad that they canceled another show. it was starting to get interesting again with all the mini games they played before doing the skits.

judging from the preview it looks like they are going to a 3 show format like Happy Sunday is. and 2 of them look to be game style shows. and mc yoo is hosting one of the shows

Guest munj115

hey guys

does anyone know the episode where they do soon poong sam boo een gwah?

which episode is that one?

clubbox links?

thanks in advance :D

• 1 year later...
Guest yoonay

Hi can someone in anyway upload episode 10. For some reason kalena clubbox skips it The date is like 08-19-07 I would really appreciate. it's on the old sitcom soonpoong clinic and i heard some of the actual children that starred in it will appear on this episode. THANKS

Archived