Sweet Simplicity

kiki

Guest bella-fiore

Oh wow, I'm surprised you remember my name :blink:

Ha ha, that makes me happy? Kind of? lol. Anyway, you work really quickly! And really beautiful result as well. I really love the whole "flower" concept on Hannah's poster. I'll be stalking this thread.

And psst, don't feel bad about abandoning your fic, I do it all the time to mine. lol. It'd be nice if you would write again, but that's all up to you, whenever you want to.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest touche`

KIKI! Your poster are soo pretty. I love the one you made for hannah! The girl picture is pretty enough to be used for that kind of graphic.

I love how you put the flower in to match "morning" at one point. You are such a pro. T_T

Hahaha! And yes, the icons u made for crazyhmongirl are soo cute too. (: I like Dazzling_M's poster, a lot. Just not as much as Hannah.

yep yep. It's very creative and I love your blending, really. They are so, DA BOMB. :w00t:

Guest naughtybynature.

Ahh kiki, those posters look amazing; I've always admired your blending :] This is huong btw :D

SE7ENsyuhja O__O Oh my gosh... this is why I don't like doing gifs... lol, j/k gifs are so amusing. I really do hope that you aren't using this on soompi. it's way past 40 kb. it's like 430 kb (with 256 colors and 43 layers... the max) anyway, I need to get back into the groove of gifs... good practice though. :) If you are using it for soompi, I'll try to make the kb lower, wayyyyy lower. O__O if that's possible? heh.

se7enyuhjask8.gif

Credit: PS brushes

Akemi haha... you're so funny.. we should start a club... for all the people who've abandoned their fics. LOL... then again, it's kind of embarrassing :P I started brainstorming another fic, by the way. This one, I actually have outlined all the way to the end, so hopefully I finish this new one.

impulsive* thanks for the reply. I got your PM too... I had a similar dream to yours too. Seriously, we've got to stop thinking about soompi before we got to sleep. haha...

naughtybynature. HEY!!!! OMG!!! Where have you been? Wow... I would've never known that it was you. new screen name yeah?

Taking two more requests

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are amazing.

I don't want you to go through the trouble of resizing it ^^ so it's alright.

It's alright if I use it at another site right? I credited you of course (:

Here's the site if you want to see here. I have the same username there as here.

Guest dreamskye.

wow...your stuff is amazing! <3 the posters are absolutely gorgeous. i think i made it in time this time =] SAVES SPOT!

-----edit

Form

Type: Poster

Size: any, up to you =]

Text: Death's Promise

Colors to avoid: really cheery colors?

Image links/file links: girl: 01 02 03 04

guy: 01 02 03 04

both: 01 02 03 04 05 06

other: -

thank you so much! i love your posters, can't wait to see mine <3

Guest MiSs L.E

hannah I loved the picture of the girl, and was determined to use it. haha... anyway. I used to think that Jaejoong didn't look good with blonde hair, but gosh the pictures you gave me.. he was so :w00t:

^__^ I wanted to make sure I supplied you with enough pictures, in case some where too hard to work with. I love the picture you decided on using; the girl looks so in love and the flower is perfect, since most of the story takes place in a flowershop. AND YOU USED THE ORCHID! gosh, it looks simply beautiful and stands out - I'm so glad you used it because it represents something and the meaning of an orchid is so.. beautiful. ^^ AY~ you didnt like jaejoong's blond??? goodness, i thought his hairdresser FINALLY did something right =D but then again, I loved his black hair too ^^;; well, if you need any more blond jaejoong pictures, let me know. =D i've got a bunch and I'd love to share them with you. Well, if you put it that way, ask me for DBSG pictures, and I'd share them with you ;] <3 anyhow, i just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you! Gosh, your blending is flawless, though I'm sure you've heard that before millions of times, but its true ;) THANK YOU KIKI!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Form

Type: Gif

Size: Icon size or you can make it as a banner, up to you [:

Text: Can you use the text in the EX01 or EX02 below?

Colors to avoid: dark poopy/sad colors

Image links/file links: this love

other (more details about the text): Below you would see EX01 and EX02 that leads to a gif, and you could use the same text as EX01 or EX02, whichever you like better.

time: Choose a time when he looks hottest :x lmao Like when he was looking at himself in the mirror or whichever part, SURPRISE ME! ;DD

but if you can choose then use this part: EX01 EX02

i'll BRB with the file sweetie <3 thank you so much for the special spot!

And do you mean GD instead of Seungri? :X

thank you so much kiki babyyy <333 Sorry my request is so complicated TT_TT

Guest dazzling_M

Thank you so much! Love the pictures you used. Gives off a nice, summery, happyish feeling LOL

Thank you so much! once again (: and sorry for providing you with hard pics to work with ^^;;

Guest estincelle*

oh my....kiki is back! it's meee nina. remember me? you probably don't, but uwahh...im glad to see that one of my ps idols returned to soompi!

the results look breath taking. you are truly the blending master kiki. everything looks flawless <3

i'll be stalking this thread!

Guest touche`

impulsive* thanks for the reply. I got your PM too... I had a similar dream to yours too. Seriously, we've got to stop thinking about soompi before we got to sleep. haha...

really!? dang, i didn't know you dreamt something almost the same too. x] you are uberly cool. B) but I love your gif that you made.. rawr, that's hot.

Janny: It's getting late... gotta pass the computer on. Here's some of the ones that I did... I'll post the rest tomorrow or friday when I finish them. There's so many more scenes that I want to do. hahha, but I'm such a slowpoke. >.< another day... Too much gifs for one day starting to repeat same style...

bigb1wx8.gifbigb4hx8.gifbigb51zi6.gifbigb7sy4.gif

SE7ENsyuhja Thanks for the link. :)

Hannah I'm so used to seeing JaeJoong with black hair. When I saw him change from black to blonde, I wanted to go on a petition for him to dye it back.. haha.. maybe not that dramatic, but yeah... JaeJoong's just one major hottie... I think he can pull off any look. :rolleyes: Your fic sounds so interesting. I've never read a fic that takes place in a flower shop. OOH... I'll be on the lookout for it when it comes out.

NINA!! OMFG. How could I not remember you? I admire your graphics so much. lol... YAH! Post some graphics when you have time. :) I haven't seen your post for centuries.

thanks for the support everyone.

Guest MiSs L.E

^____^ hahaha, when i saw his blond hair, it was like WHAMMY! IN YOUR FACE, I'M A GOD AND BOW TO ME! =D ... okay, a liiiiittle exaggeration, but close :lol: he really can pull off any look... well, actually... that one hair.. where it was wavy blond. 0_0 it was a bit.... :mellow: but i still love him ^^;;

^_____^ i hope my story is orginal T____T its.... different, i hope. <3

uah! i love the gifs you made janny, especially the last one. XDD he looks hilarious+cute ^^

Guest estincelle*

GIF & BLENDING QUEENIE. why must you be so talented kiki?! i could sit here all day looking at your beautiful gifs. goodness, they're so creative.

hahah. and i dont post anymore because im lazy, and my graphics look like crap these days. ^_^

dreamskye. This poster just makes me go whoa... There were times when I wanted to close the window on this poster, but somehow it worked? lol... anyway, I love dark posters. :) one of my favorites so far.

dreamgh0.jpg

Hannah LOL... DBSG's stylist used to suck so bad... remember their tri-angle days? O___O OMFG.. JaeJoong's hair looked gross and their outfits were ridiculous. haha... When they started their japan movement their looks improved, so hott and mature now.

Nina sigh, I really hope you find inspiration soon. I'll be stalking you. haha.

two more requests

Guest MiSs L.E

Hannah LOL... DBSG's stylist used to suck so bad... remember their tri-angle days? O___O OMFG.. JaeJoong's hair looked gross and their outfits were ridiculous. haha... When they started their japan movement their looks improved, so hott and mature now.

pwaha, i agree with the whole wako hair and all :wacko: but then again, i liked junsu's hair O_O the long blond one - he looked so pretty ^^;; *pets soft hair* i love yoochun's hair right now <33333333333 *bubbles*

:o only you, kiki, only you can blend so perfectly. i can just imagine how hard that must have been, considering all the diff types of pictures >____< but you pulled it off beautifully ^^

Guest estincelle*

are we talking about dbsk in here?! *drools*

holy faaaahhhh...the blending in that poster looks absolutely amazing. flawless. and i love the colors!

continue making stuff and ill gain inspiration soon. hahah.

Archived