Why Are You Single?

Guest deathstar

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kumi00

Ah I'm in my mid-teens. I don't have to be in a relationship. :D

Because pretty boys have weird attitudes. And those that have good attitudes are ugly. And those that are good-looking and have a good personality are usually taken.

Guest zavyr

Im ugly... :tears: Thats all i can say...

I'm ugly... im not blmaing other on being shallow... i guess i am ugly though.... inside.. and out... :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest naturality

im still single. [like forever. :x]

-cause i wanted to concentrate on studies for now.

-havent met mr right yet.

-i dunno. :x

Guest calculator.quack

LOL i have no time for relationships o.o''

people just come in and ruin the time T_T"

and im still thinking.....

Guest adorable_babyz

i'm single cz i'm afraid of commitment, relationship, kinship and most of all cz i'm unattractive

TT__________TT

actually even if i was pretty the other reasons would be the one holding me back!!!

futhermore i still have my studies to worry about and i have a father who is super conservative and doesn't allow

relationship when i'm in school

i haven't found a guy i like yet. how sad!! where do you girls meet guys?

I think my reasons are funniest still on this thread.

I looked at your profile and it says you're 21, you could go to clubs and/or ask friends if they know anyone. Or if you goto school just randomly goto school events or join clubs.

I have a few questions for some, if you guys know that you have high standards/too picky have you thought about lowering them? And another question is how do you not have time? I mean if Mr. Right or Ms Right walked into your life you would make time for them no?

Guest PHNGism

i'm single bc i haven't found that right girl yet. i've "talked" with a few but things just never worked out and there's no point in trying to like someone who doesn't like you back. ppl always want what they can't have. i'm just waiting for my ideal girl to come along... kind of being a little optimisitc i know...

Guest lordofstones

Because my social circle is so small, you need a magnifying glass to see it. And in my teeny wheeny social circle, there are hardly any guys. It doesn't help that the only guy friend who I talk to is my ex. Bleagrh. I have problems talking to strangers, much less make friends, so guy friends are the even rarer species.

Guest constantlyconfused

I think my reasons are funniest still on this thread.

I looked at your profile and it says you're 21, you could go to clubs and/or ask friends if they know anyone. Or if you goto school just randomly goto school events or join clubs.

I have a few questions for some, if you guys know that you have high standards/too picky have you thought about lowering them? And another question is how do you not have time? I mean if Mr. Right or Ms Right walked into your life you would make time for them no?

ur "have time for mr/mrs Right" comment is sooooo right! haha...i was thinking the same thing as redbean..well much less the same thing abt meeting ppl.

but at clubs...u normally don't want to find a guy at a club, not really BF material well normally. but yea...i gave the same advice to my friend abt going to school events and joining clubs. been trying to take my own advice but dammnnn it's not easy lol.

i think having high standards/picky is fine as long as u don't lose sight of what's important...cuz if u aren't keeping to your standards, they might just not be a good fit for u n vice versa. kinda similar idea to..not being yourself imo.

best of luck to all singles~ ps. i think everyone should watch Hitch! just watched it..again...n it gives quite a lot of good advice haah...well for guys to pickup/understand girls..er ya...not too much for girls on guys but it's a good movie^^"

MEe, Becasue I'm only 13 and My parents act like asian parents (well one is) STUDY LI STUDY.

Lol. But I've wanted one. Maybe they think I'm ugly. I don't but maybe i'm just not their type. I shall wait though.

Guest Teddy

I was in a relationship before and I was happy about it but since things ended I realize I rather concentrate on my future and career.

Guest wh0-care5

can't find that guy who isn't just into looks. the one that likes you for you .. you know? that kinda TV drama guy. LOL

i think the guys i know are more into looks first.

Guest MiNIwo0b

People tell me that guys think I'm too intimidating.... hahaha which isn't good.

I want guys to like me, and NOT be scared... lol

But I think thats kinda true at times... hahha

And I think i'm single because I have no time,

and I haven't really meant anyone that i think is worth my time. hahaha

Its not like I dont want a bf, its that I can't find anyone I'm interested in enough.

AND I'm only 15... so yeah.

Guest lov-ii-n

single due to school workload, parents, sports commitment, music commitment etcetc.. the busy life of a teenager.. and also because i dont think i want to get in a relationship now.. heheheh i like partyin for now.. flirtin round ahhahah =P come on.. you dont want to settle down tht fast..

but then again. .sometimes i do get lonely.. and want a special someone there for me.. to call me.. hold me ... etcetc =P hehehe

Guest toocutedoggy

im single because i made a move too late (today, last day of school; he=senior). and ignored his move because i was retarded like that. but actually, im single because im scared of heartbreak. -_-

...omg same as me.... but actually my friend help me confess, and he is leaving : going back to Korea in summer, in september : he is in U ..T___T heartbreak moment .... now i am actually scared to love

Archived