Guest deathstar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the most common reason making most people single is too high expectations. girls want everything from the very beginning without fighting for that "everything" and boys want sexy&smart&loyal gf without making any attempts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One reason.. because i don't know how to love.

I mean i thought i did, but after countless of heart breaks and failed relationship i started to think that that maybe that's the reason..

When I get into a relationship, i tend to focus on that person and slowly my world revolves around them.. i always think about whats best for them and sometimes it does get a bit naggy im not gonna lie.. But what sucks is, thats how i love..

i just hope one day i'll find the right man who wouldnt think my love is suffocating.. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last week my friend did ask me this question...

and i'm speechless since i just got out from my 2 years and a half relationship...and on the night before i just dreams about him....

and he dump me because suddenly i'm not exactly what he wants in a woman....

5 hours ago, _ajakajak_ said:

last week my friend did ask me this question...

and i'm speechless since i just got out from my 2 years and a half relationship...and on the night before i just dreams about him....

and he dump me because suddenly i'm not exactly what he wants in a woman....

What you seek in a man/woman, changes. You'll realise that, as you grow older and get more experience in relationships you need something different from a relationship. It often starts with affection and attention, but developes into a companion, someone to share things with and a whole lot of other things.

If you change but your partner doesn't change or is unable to provide what you're looking for in that relationship, would it be fair to yourself to stay in that relationship? Not to mention, would it be fair to them since you're going to be unhappy?

That doesn't mean though that breaking up isn't hard. It is, almost always. But for the good of the both of you, it might be better to part ways and search for happiness with someone that is able to provide what you're looking for in a relationship.

14 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

What you seek in a man/woman, changes. You'll realise that, as you grow older and get more experience in relationships you need something different from a relationship. It often starts with affection and attention, but developes into a companion, someone to share things with and a whole lot of other things.

If you change but your partner doesn't change or is unable to provide what you're looking for in that relationship, would it be fair to yourself to stay in that relationship? Not to mention, would it be fair to them since you're going to be unhappy?

That doesn't mean though that breaking up isn't hard. It is, almost always. But for the good of the both of you, it might be better to part ways and search for happiness with someone that is able to provide what you're looking for in a relationship.

ooh now i know...tq for explaining to me...

he never tell me exactly why...and here i am still wondering what is going wrong

Archived