Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Hye Jin Says She Is Moving to Europe in February, and Talks About Having Children

On January 29, actress Han Hye Jin revealed in an interview with Star News that she will soon be headed to Europe where her husband, soccer player Ki Sung Yong is. 

The actress is currently starring in the SBS drama “A Word from a Warm Heart,” and after it ends, she will be leaving for Europe. She said, “After filming the drama, I’ll be going to Europe in mid-February. I don’t know when I’m coming back, but I will probably stay in Europe until the end of the [soccer] season in May.”

When asked about children, Han Hye Jin replied, “I think it’ll happen naturally. If it’s planned out, I heard it’s just more stressful. Work, kids, we’re just going with the flow.”

Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong tied the knot last July, and since then have been busy with their individual work in Korea and Europe, respectively. Han Hye Jin had even expressed thanks to her husband for his understanding of her work and the restrictive situation.

In other news, Han Hye Jin’s new movie “When a Man Loves” premiered last week on January 22. 

Source.han-hye-jin-ki.jpg

January 31, 2014
"Married woman" Han Hye-Jin, fierce kiss scene becomes hot topic "doesn't everyone do this much?"
Source: Innolife Korea
8494_1.jpg

The movie 'When man falls in love', is gathering hot topic with the actress Han Hye-Jin's fierce kiss scene.
'Ho Jung', played by Han Hye-Jin, came to get the body abandonment protocol because of her father's overwhelming debt, and to the clumsy affection shown by 'Tae-Il', who has fallen in love with her at the first sight, gradually gives her heart, and is the only love of Tae-Il. She is the confident character who does not lose her self esteem in no matter what kind of situation that faces her, as Han Hye-Jin always have shown till now, but she showed herself being fierce by leading the kiss with the man who is inept with getting in touch physically, after falling in love with a man, which is the unprecedented aspect of her, thus is making many male audiences feel excited.
About the fierce kiss scene becoming the hot topic, Han Hye-Jin said "In the stair kiss scene with Tae-Il, Ho-Jung actively dashes to him. In this scene, the director and male staffs were really satisfied. Doesn't anyone who falls in love do that much?", and showed herself as the open-minded actress.
The movie 'When a man falls in love', which is being looked forward to as the only movie that will draw out the deep sympathy from the audiences on 2014 New Year holiday, gets premiered on 2014 January 22nd, and is now being screened on the theaters all over the country. 

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Some Not So Kind K-Drama Kisses

BY Joan MacDonald | Feb 04, 2014 10:46 AM EST

when-a-man-loves.jpg?w=600 flower-boy-ramen-shop.jpg?w=600

While kissing attractive k-drama actors can seem like a fun way to make a living, it can occasionally also be painful. Sometimes in an attempt to film a realistic kiss scene, k-drama and k-movie actors get carried away.

Han Hye Jin, who currently stars in the drama "One Warm Word," was a recipient of such a kiss in the upcoming film "When A Man Loves." Her co-star Hwang Jung Min was supposed to be a rough man who fell in love for the first time. He didn't have a lot of experience with kisses. So when his character kissed her, the results were painful.Of their passionate kiss scene, he wrote, "I remember that we both felt awkward and didn't know what to do. The kiss was so intense that my teeth hit Hye Jin's lips and made them bleed."

It seemed appropriate for the story but it was painful for the actress.

Something similar happened when Lee Chung Ah and Jung Il Woo were filming the comedy "Flower Boy Ramen Shop." They were filming a scene in which he finally realizes his feelings for her. He took off his motorcycle helmet and pulled her to him, then forcefully kissed her.

But as the romantic as the scene may have appeared to viewers, for Lee Chung Ah it was just painful. Jung Il Woo's kiss was so forceful that his teeth cut her lip.

"I started seeing stars during that kiss scene," said Lee Chung Ah. "I could taste the blood but because the cameras were rolling, I didn't stop filming. After we stopped, I saw that I was bleeding."

Getting caught off guard during a kiss scene can also be a recipe for disaster but sometimes it works out well.

Things could have turned out badly when Lee Min Ho kissed Park Shin Hye during one kiss scene in "The Heirs." No one warned Park Shin Hye that the couple would actually kiss and she was startled when their lips met. But although his kiss was forceful, it was also gentle. She did not resist and carried on kissing.

"I did regret that no one told Park Shin Hye beforehand," said Lee Min Ho of what is now considered the drama's best kiss. "Usually actresses are given an idea of what will happen. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out." 

While no one wishes that their favorite actors suffer during kissing scenes, fans are grateful that the scenes turned out so well.

Han Hye-jin hold a surprise autograph session

photo404344.jpg

Han Hye-jin had a surprising autograph session.

The staff of the SBS drama "Kind Words" had asked her for her signature.

Han Hye-jin is being showered with autograph requests from staff members after the drama shoot. The long journey of a 20 part drama has just ended.

Staff members are holding papers and pens to get her autograph or are holding their shoes instead of papers.

She signed each and everyone's paper or shoe personally and said her farewells to them.

Meanwhile, the final episode of "Kind Words" will be broadcasted on the 24th.

Source : HanCinema

Kim Ji-soo and Han Hye-jin's final cut

photo407088.jpg

Kim Ji-soo and Han Hye-jin were seen taking a picture together.

The two of them took a picture in marking the final episode of the SBS drama "Kind Words".

Namu Actors posted this picture on its official Twitter saying, "Han Hye-jin and Kim Ji-soo together on the final episode tonight at 10PM. Thanks for your support".

The two of them acted as Ji Jin-hee's wife and mistress in the drama but they are actually as friendly as can be in real life.

The two of them are dressed casually and smiling at the camera.

Source : HanCinema

AGATHA PARIS Reveals 2014 S/S Pictorials Featuring Korean Muse Han Hye Jin

rqoalu5ndsoclfn9j3xyib0fekvdgx2x.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] French jewelry brand AGATHA PARIS released some of their new seasonal photos 
AGATHA PARIS’ muse in Korea is actress Han Hye Jin. For S/S season pictorials, the staffs dressed up the actress in heartthrob Jean Seberg’s character in film ‘A bout de soulffle.’
With natural wavy hair and causal white shirt, Han Hye Jin expressed a simple yet trendy style. Then, the newlywed actress completed a perfect spring styling with feminine silver jewelries that maximized her elegant and lovely charms. 
During the shooting, an associate in AGATHA PARIS said that “jewelry is favored by many women especially in spring because it’s the season when they can express their feminine charms to the most. Like Han Hye Jin in the pictorials, layering various jewelries easily completes a fresh spring look.”
AGATHA PARIS Korea is currently holding a special promotional event of giving out free gifts for customers who buy to commemorate entrance into schools and White Day. (photo by AGATHA PARIS / Starlux)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Singer Park Ji Yoon Names Fellow Members of “Five Beauties of Gangnam”Five-Beauties-of-Gangnam.jpg

“The Five Beauties of Gangnam” became a topic of conversation when singer and actress Park Ji Yoon appeared on show on the March 7 episode of JTBC talk show “Witch Hunt.

She appeared on the show’s “Turn Off the Green Light” corner, being introduced by MC Shin Dong Yup as one of the “five ulzzangs of Gangnam.”

Park Ji Yoon commented shyly, “Lee Min Jung talked about it on a broadcast, so that is how the five ulzzangs of Gangnam came to be. The other four are Song Hye GyoJun Ji HyunHan Hye Jin, and Seo Ji Young.”

“Witch Hunt” then brought out graduation photographs of the five celebrities. They had clear, distinct features and looked beautiful back then even without makeup.

Actress Lee Min Jung was asked about the topic on SBS “Healing Camp” in 2012 by host Kim Je Dong. She had stated that she was not one of the five, and proceeded to name the five celebrities above.

Here’s what they look like in the present:

Five-Beauties-of-Gangnam-2.png

Soompi

'5+1 beauties of Gangnam' what has changed?

photo218357.jpg

Pictures titled, "10 years later for the 5+1 Gangnam beauties" have been coming up on several online community websites.

The women in the picture are none other than Song Hye-kyoJeon Ji-hyeonSeo Ji-yeongPark Ji-yoon and Han Hye-jin. Their pictures from the past have been brought up once again.

Netizens say, "There's nothing different about them then and now", "They are so beautiful", "They haven't changed", "They are the beauties", "Their popularity haven't changed too" and more.

Previously, actress Lee Min-jeong appeared in the TV program "Healing Camp" on the 16th and mentioned the 5 beauties of Gangnam.

HanCinema