Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest mira92

thanks asanajoonam & nasim for updating this thread.keep this thread going! :D han hye jin looks so beautiful in all the shoot.and im loving her role in thorn birds. ^_^

here's a link for her guerilla interview from entertaintment weekly credit to kbsworld

Star Date interview

Guest mira92

Han Hye Jin, “I Like Dandy Man but It Can’t Win over ‘PakPakYi (Skin-head)’”

by heej0130 - April 10, 2011

hhjl.jpg

An actor Han Hye Jin expresses her ideal type and doesn’t hide her feelings to Naeol.

Han Hye Jin mentions her ideal type in the video recently opened, “I am Han Hye Jin”

She says, “When meeting people, I first check if he/she wears a watch” and adds, “I have a good feelings to person who wears a watch.”

Han Hye Jin says, “I like modern style and dandy man”, and adds, “But they can’t win over ‘Pakpakyi’ (Skin-head) ”

‘PakPakYi’ indicates her boyfriend singer Naeol. In the video, skin-headed guy turned back with puppy.

Han Hye Jin opens the video ‘I am Han Hye Jin’ to the public via official website and fan café for fan service.

This video first introduced in fan meeting in Japan and included Japanese narration. But she wanted to show her natural look to Korean fans so it is revised to Korean version.

credit to dramajoy(news & gossips)

Guest nasim

hi everybody !!! how r u ?! iam kind of fine ! i have a little cold !!

soooooooooo !!

here we go !! han hye jin old pics that u have never seen them before!

well u have seen one of them anyway but the 2 others NO !

maybe some of u does !:D

28831061437723208884.jpg

49207793059728139095.jpg

94736353040305532327.jpg