Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest katrina_0887

thanks Francesca... so the link does not have eng sub?! hmmm... but anyway i enjoyed the pics you've posted!! :P

I am really looking forward to see a good drama of her before the year ends...

thanks for the link! Ayre! I noticed that HHJ can dance but like Francesca said she is a little bit shy ^ ^

Francesca...thanks for the pics and news about HHJ...hopefully her new drama will come out soon...been waiting long for that ^^...she blooms whenever she talks about her bf, Naul...really cute couple

Guest blue_leonheart2

that's great news... new drama! yey! i wonder who's gonna be her leading man... anyone who has a link of that interview? I wanna hear her sing... :D

Guest Francesca

thanks Francesca... so the link does not have eng sub?! hmmm... but anyway i enjoyed the pics you've posted!! :P

I am really looking forward to see a good drama of her before the year ends...

Hee thanks! ;)

yeah waiting waiting ...

Francesca...thanks for the pics and news about HHJ...hopefully her new drama will come out soon...been waiting long for that ^^...she blooms whenever she talks about her bf, Naul...really cute couple

I'm pretty sure she was beaming from ear to ear hee ;) happy to see her happy but we want new drama soon Not marriage soon :P:lol:

that's great news... new drama! yey! i wonder who's gonna be her leading man... anyone who has a link of that interview? I wanna hear her sing... :D

Thought the link was broken...waiting too ;)

Guest Francesca

Few random images

42148998mo8.jpg

2awz3.jpg

18fz1.jpg

15rv5.jpg

97156607sy2.jpg

14za3.jpg

66350335hl7.jpg

12ju6.jpg

13px7.jpg

12431066db2.jpg

31976747bq1.jpg

10kn1.jpg

src / credit: TongYang + imageshack + francesca

so cute and beautiful, can't wait for her new role...

^ marzy...Naul is from the singing group Brown Eyed Soul...the groups' album was just released a few days ago

here is a new article that came out about HHJ and Naul

나얼-한혜진, 4년째 교회 데이트

20071003170846532b6_171015_0.jpg

They are already dating for 3 years now (since 2004) and they also go to the same church together...God is really in the center of their lives and until now their relationship is beautiful and as strong as ever but Naul will enlist in the military by December 27...

I hope the couple will stay strong when the time comes that Naul will enter the army...this is my view that the enlistment will show how strong their relationship is

link to article

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Guest Francesca

Hi all :D

yep, they have been together for 3 year now 3 4 4 3. I don't know that much about Naul (HHJ's bf) :P:lol: , all I know is he's a talented singer (disbanded R&B group Browneyes) and illustration artist. He really good at what he does. You can see more pics of him posted by Suejinner on page 3 / go to his site to see some of his artworks: Sweething!

I'm not fully warm to him just yet but give credit where it's due, he did comment on the site HHJ is pretty thou. ;)

20071001211708.137.0.jpg

6564543574585.jpg

His upcoming concert in 3 years, I bet HHJ eonnie will be there ;) Yay, this means more pics of HHJ eonnie ;)

That's enough plug for Naul from me... :o:P

Argh stoopid imageshack won't let me upload the pics of angel HHJ eonnie <_<

Edited:

OOps!! I didn't see you there koala , I guess we posted almost the same time. Hi hi

^ yup Francesca...got to edit my post since I posted that they are dating for 4 years which was supposed to be 3 hahaha...saw your post and they really started dating in 2004 so that makes it 3 years..HHJ and Naul really are a lovely couple like I said before...

Guest Francesca

^ yup Francesca...got to edit my post since I posted that they are dating for 4 years which was supposed to be 3 hahaha...saw your post and they really started dating in 2004 so that makes it 3 years..HHJ and Naul really are a lovely couple like I said before...

No worries, I read your post after I posted mine :D . Yep, I get what you mean about em but like I said I'm still not fully warm to him just yet, so please HHJ eonnie more new dramas/films before "I Do" :P;) because I have a feeling she'll will quit showbiz altogether after marriage :mellow:

Guest Francesca

News photos from World Vision Laos open to public 4/10/07

The Laos experience documentary will be screened on the SBS TV special on 5th Oct, join in 24 hour famine with HHJ.

20071004171913.642.0.jpg

20071004180710.934.0.jpg

20071004165214.976.2.jpg

200710041652149761qr0.jpg

20071004181014.177.0.jpg

20071004165214.976.4.jpg

20071004165214.976.5.jpg

Guest Francesca

Short World Vision 24 hour femine promotional film

200710041627092120su7.jpg

credit: daum news + imageshack

Something to do with the better way to spend 2,000 won? Good on ya HHJ eonnie!!