Banana Girl

Guest ~S2~

Guest ~S2~
Official thread
Lee hyun ji has debuted as BANANAGIRL (note from mod: Lee Hyun Ji is a guest vocalist only)
her song chocolate mv feat baeseulki, byul, kam mi yeon, solbi, enjel...etc

b2.jpg
b1.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg

very cutesey~

she was in Eru's White snow mv.

EDIT

ITs BANANAGIRLS
feat a whole lot of girls cept hyunji is like the main for the main song

1 콕 (Feat. Hannah)
02 초콜렛 (Feat. H.J)
03 S (Feat. by ENJEL)
04 마녀의 소풍 (Feat. Won Hye Young)
05 Honey (Feat. H.J)
06 Story of heartbreak (Feat. Ju Hee)
07 라라라 (Feat. Cheon Da Bin)
08 기분 좋은 날 (Feat. Kan Mi Yeon)
09 왜 (Feat. Kim Hye In)
10 쵸콜렛 (가재발 버내너 Remix)
11 엉덩이 (wonder-full-eighties MIX)
(cred z-degrees)

I don't think Lee Hyun Ji is Banana Girl. As far as I know, Banana Girl is a "project" that features different female singers on each album. This is already Banana Girl's 3rd album. The last Banana Girl album have a song "Bu Bi Bu Bi" that was rumored to feature Yoon Eun Hye as vocal. :unsure:

BTW, Lee Hyun Ji is now the female MC of Music Bank.

Guest ~S2~

^ i'm not so sure either.... looked on naver and they do mention project but its the first time they presented the person, it used to be anon~

Guest 波斯猫

I love Banana Girl's songs! Her latest album is really good, and so was her single "Start the Car." I've been looking for her first two albums, but I haven't had any luck yet.

i like banana grl songs!

but im still confused on who exactly banana grl is lol

so each song on the 3rd album is sung by a different grl? so the feat xx means that xx is the one singing the entire song? interesting..then who was the vocal for the song, start the car..that song was what got me into this banana grl thinggg lol

anyway, i really like the song chocolate and s line lol

Guest x. suki

so she isnt banana girl? XD

hahaha well watever..

im gonna go listen to their songs ^___^

teehee~ i luff lee hyun ji!

she's so cute and pretty! ^^

Guest Akira

Technically, I guess this is her debut.

All things considered though, since this is her first song, publicly released, I believe?

The song is very upbeat, something i'd expect from Hyun Ji, =).

I find her to just be so darn adorable and cute!

Not too mention extremely pretty as well!

Anyways, the best of luck to her, and I hope to see more from her!

And congrats to her for becoming the new MC as Music Bank!

XD.

• 1 month later...
Guest V A L XD

I love Hyun Ji. She has this cute bubbley personailty. I'm soo jealous of her since she got to kiss Eru >.< But I loved her on X-Man when she was up again Andy and Sung Shi Kyung in the 3-verse game.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Klonoa

In the past, Banana Girl had different vocalist for their first two albums. Is Lee Hyun Ji Banana Girl's official front girl now, or just the front girl for "Vol.3 Chocolate"? I read on a few blogs she was their official front girl now.

In the past, Banana Girl had different vocalist for their first two albums. Is Lee Hyun Ji Banana Girl's official front girl now, or just the front girl for "Vol.3 Chocolate"? I read on a few blogs she was their official front girl now.

Lee Hyun Ji is just a guest vocalist for the song Chocolate. Actually the 2nd single "S" features Enjel (Chae Eun Jung formerly from Cleo).

Guest Klonoa

Lee Hyun Ji is just a guest vocalist for the song Chocolate. Actually the 2nd single "S" features Enjel (Chae Eun Jung formerly from Cleo).

Enjel sings the album version of "S". Banana Girl released a single for "S" and Lee Hyun Ji sings the single version of "S" which is called "S (Summer Mix)". It is a video for the song and Lee Hyun appears in it, not Enjel.

Also, when you come across Banana Girl, it seems as if Lee Hyun Ji is Banana Girl. Well, that's how some sites and blogs make it sound.

Here was the first site I found when I thought Lee Hyun Ji was the official vocalist for Banana Girl.

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainme...l.htm?No=103976

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I remember watching the Chocolate song on Music Bank. :lol:

What's the name of the big gal that's featured in the MV? She was on Star Golden Bell, and she body Checked Brian Joo.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cookiies x3

ahh she's so cute! does anyone know where to get more photos of her? i know this isn't the right place to ask but she doesn't seem to be in the k-celebrity photo section..

Guest CKcrossover

wait so Banana Girl is not an invidual and a group?

so its actually Banana GirlS?

I saw a recent ep of Jiwhaza she was a guest on

n dey introduced her as Banana Girl, so she a part of the group?

Guest insignia

I thought all the posts above clearly explain the whole Banana Girl(s) concept...

Anyway, I haven't heard any of their previous works and don't know any of the other girls but I can tell you one thing, Lee Hyun Ji is sure pretty and adorable! I can't wait to see her play in this week's Jiwhaza.

Archived