Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

Guest abviolinplayer

ok so where exactly can you get those jeans? cos i was serioulsy wondering and please don;t say american eagle boyfriend's jeans cos i got a pair, and seriously, the only difference between them and flares/etc. are that its a little baggier at the bottom but other than that, it's not exactly baggy as kim boram's and they somewhat look alittle flare so yeah

where else can i buy theM? please and thank you

I dunno if you care if it's an online store or not, but yesstyle has a bunch of baggy jeans, Urban Outfitters have some...those are the only ones I know of.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyxme.

some of you say big bang is ganji and all..

big bang is not ganji. lol

they are like street style//hypebeast

a few things they have in common

loose shirts, loose/baggy jeans, nikes,

and those black nerd glasses with no prescription :)

you can get the jeans in korea or hong kong

they have plenty of those jeans there

as well as the funky tees

Guest BABY´Dont`EAT<3Cake!1430264108

Ooo, the style looks so comfy, I would love to dress like that but then I would be mistaken for a boy for sure :ph34r:

Guest eugeneeeee

unfortunately this is a trend that is very brandwhore-ish and involves a lot of money to attempt

but then there's fakes :sweatingbullets:

ehh not flattering for a girl's body but if you're cute and having a bad day then why not

asian styles are a bit TOO trendy and trying TOO hard sometimes

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

i'd try this look, but i seriously doubt ill be able to pull it off.. maybe only marginally haha.

looks hot on the guys though :)

Guest melody9.

i liek this style.

i think its rare for girls to pull it off..

girls who can are lucky? iono ahaha

ive never tried it before

maybe i should? XD

as much as i love bigbang, i'm gonna have to say they aren't ganji. the way they used to dress off the camera (i see from pics) is ganji, but the way they go out and dress is street wear.

sorry if this point has already been talked about, but i just wanted to say my opinion ^^;

i love this style. but everyone tells me i'm trying to be a boy...no on understands me here T_T

Guest x_terr

i totally wish i could pull this style off >< but i think you have to be pretty thin to wear loose clothing and not look big and lazy in it.

and for the large "nerd" eyeframes, do you think it'd be alright to wear those even if you're not ganji-style? just at home and occasionally out to school or something?

and if so do you think i could get a cheap pair off ebay?

Guest Chooniex

Leave the ganji style for guys. Girls DO NOT look good wearing guy clothing. WTF. Not at all attactive and you can't make it feminine. It's not cute...

Guest gazea9r

I agree with amyjeehye,

it's a cute style but only on those that can pull it off.

:P I know I can't, I've got too much extra baggage haha

what the fehezhe. girls gone mad. this style is....ahhh, ugly. the guys just appear 'ghetto', and the girls just looks, not hot. WTF. O_O. i will never ever dress like that, and my boyfriend better not too. it's a complete turn off. being honest. =]

Archived