Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

I don't think you can dress like that ^ unless you're a famous kpop star. Otherwise you're just sticking out too much. I'd assume that people would turn heads and think "this guy thinks he's so cool.. pfft" I personally think your fashion sense is cool but it's a bit over the top if you do not have the persona to fully mesh with the look that you're going for.

I dunno wth i'm talkin about.

IMO you better have the looks to match with it otherwise you just look straight up goofy...

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sacreble

The so called Ganji fashion looks more like "I look like a skater but I can't skate" style.

I kinda like this style..and yet not but I wouldn't wear it myself, because I'm not someone who wanna be something I'm not.

soooooooooo

i wanna know if i dress all ganji or not

i never intended to dress ganji

but after looking at pictures, it seems like i dress pretty similar

77281724sw0.jpg

sorry about the blurriness, i accidently shook the digicam

any opinions?

be blunt about it :)

Guest cinder_soup

I don't know, but ganji style looks exactly like the skater style that I use to dress like in high school....but not as cute looking, haha.

edit: Yeah, Kenn you have a laid back look, but it similar to what ganji/skater style is. (I'm recalling what the boys used to look like in my HS)

Guest EHNerJI

i like this kind of styleee (: i used to dress sortof like this back in my ... -wahh whatever i don't care what i look like- days lol but it's hard for me to find the kind of shorts/pants the girls wear around here -_______-

Guest BattleRoyale

i absolutely love this style. but sometimes i don't think my mum approves of me wearing that cause she think it looks too street and gangsta. rofl. =__='' i've always just thought of it as a street tom boy look. now i can call it ganji. love it x millions.

yeah i see a lot of guys where it @ Chinatown. guys who wear this style DEFINITELY makes me turn around.

I think it looks good on guys but not on gurlss =P

i partly agree - cause i think some girls can really pull it off and some aren't that lucky :/ i rkn because it's baggy, it definitely takes the shapes and curves away from girls and sometimes it can look weird O_o

kenn: in my opinion, i think what your wearing is very slightly this style - only cause i rkn it looks too neat. lol not that im saying all people who dress this style looks messy if you know what i mean. maybe if u added a cap and a chain belt somewhere it'll look more ganji or watever (: i personally think this style is a nice kind of messy whereas you're just a nice kind of neat. lol but then again u dont hafto listen to me :sweatingbullets:

Guest rokky123

ewcopy.png

My attempt :sweatingbullets:

Found my Jeans of years ago :lol: still fit =[ Wish it was more baggy though

my dads Tshirt :lol:

and a turtleneck inside the Tshirt

ANd my bro's Shoes :lol:

Guest simply korean

so what is this ganji? ganji = good style no? so anything basically can be ganji.

my style = whatever makes a girl turn. (seems i get a lot of wtf stares though)

keke im trolling.

i actually like this alot

esp the scarf love it

[.img] TAIPEI053-1.jpg

lol does this count?

i wore this like 3 months ago....

but didnt really know that there's a name to it =.=..>

ganji? awesome

Umm really close try doing something to your hair

like half tied up make it into a loose bun, and put a hat on :D

love your pants :D

or try bagger pants

IMO you better have the looks to match with it otherwise you just look straight up goofy...

No not really..

Like alot of people say oh yeah u know im too embrassed

its like why not?

I dress like this in school. i have a friend who told me she has a friend who like loves the way i dress...apparently im her idol..

O_O;;;

soooooooooo

i wanna know if i dress all ganji or not

i never intended to dress ganji

but after looking at pictures, it seems like i dress pretty similar

[imssg]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8972/77281724sw0.jpg

sorry about the blurriness, i accidently shook the digicam

any opinions?

be blunt about it :)

UMmm hmmm your getting theres ?

lol to make it look really ganji ..umm i would suggest maybe

accessiories? like glasses ?

Guest myredshirt

Umm really close try doing something to your hair

like half tied up make it into a loose bun, and put a hat on :D

love your pants :D

or try bagger pants

:D HA! thank you tons!!

omg...i think im in love with this.....

BUT i hope i do not appear to be a weirdo to others...T.T..

^hahahah

like i said in my post before

DOn't be afraid to be unique u know?

people love the way i dress

U know u don't know what poeples opinions are until u try?

haha i mean come on I live in VEgas

NO koreans dress like this

hahah but i love it <3

I can't give this fashion up

Guest pisces31493

i luv the style!!

looks supa comfy. lol

i can't pull it off though

>< will look too bigggg in it. lol

those girls can. so skinny ><

Guest Bebe_Ji

i'm thinking ganji style don't have to cost alot.. you just have to know how to convert the clothing.. you can find similar shirts and pants at old navy and their pretty cheap.. and other clothing stores. now that would save you money to buy ur nike shoes and bags ^^

dont think this is really kewl. In the U.S People may perceive your trying to be a "chigger" if your a guy, for a girl, you'll just be called a tomboy.

i dun think youll be looked by americans in the US that your style is tryign to be "chigger" cos its really diff on the style and the styl eon the umm "chigger" thign in the us.. its cos ganji has these unique traits on the fashion style examples wud be;

● big betty/nerdy glasses

● g-dragon-like scarf

● tongue of the shoe is big which should always appear outside (of pants)

● scottish/checkered patterns

● long sleeves inner-wear (thats kidn of a mix of a skater and hiphop)

● most hairstyles are medium and long (and its reallyt diff formt he hiphop/urban hairstyles in america, cos most of em are bald and covered with a cap, more liek tae yang's hairstyle ^^')

● they dont act like what they wear, cos it's been seen as a TREND not an ATTITUDE

● the MOST REQUIRED ITEM FOR GANJI STYLE are DSLRs! srsly... westenr hiphop are not seen with dslr hanging ont heir neck, they got those blingbligns~ hehe♪

● lastly we dont have too much blingblings~

Guest hannuhh

i dun think youll be looked by americans in the US that your style is tryign to be "chigger" cos its really diff on the style and the styl eon the umm "chigger" thign in the us.. its cos ganji has these unique traits on the fashion style examples wud be;

● big betty/nerdy glasses

● g-dragon-like scarf

● tongue of the shoe is big which should always appear outside (of pants)

● scottish/checkered patterns

● long sleeves inner-wear (thats kidn of a mix of a skater and hiphop)

● most hairstyles are medium and long (and its reallyt diff formt he hiphop/urban hairstyles in america, cos most of em are bald and covered with a cap, more liek tae yang's hairstyle ^^')

● they dont act like what they wear, cos it's been seen as a TREND not an ATTITUDE

● the MOST REQUIRED ITEM FOR GANJI STYLE are DSLRs! srsly... westenr hiphop are not seen with dslr hanging ont heir neck, they got those blingbligns~ hehe♪

● lastly we dont have too much blingblings~

yeah, it's not exactly that "ghetto asian fashion" everyone thinks it is...

it's TOTALLY different.

and really this fashion doesn't require a lot of money unless you PREFER to get brand clothing.

Apparently on the eighth of this month @ hiphoper.com (a popular ganji webzine in Korea) -Big Bang was named for "Hot Issue + Trend" -not sure if it was user-posted or what x) but just to shareee. :D

I went to check out the site and woooo GREAT source for innovation hehe =)

bigbang.jpg

10 DEEP

bigbang10deep.jpg

20080108_hot_bang_11.jpg

Bape

20080108_hot_bang_17.jpg

20080108_hot_bang_20.jpg

SAKUN

20080108_hot_bang_26.jpg

20080108_hot_bang_29.jpg

Schwipe

20080108_hot_bang_34.jpg

20080108_hot_bang_37.jpg

Reebok

20080108_hot_bang_43.jpg

20080108_hot_bang_46.jpg

cred: hiphoper.com + okaylikegetaway

They dress so expensively in all these brand name things O_O; Mannnn I wish I could afford it too! lol. I like the style, but I don't think I'd be able to pull off the look anyway.. :P

Big Bang dresses in very..expensive clothing ^^;

i know SAKUN (my favorite brand of allllllllll time) is very pricey. their hoods are over 100,000 won T_T

sweaters are like 60,000~80,000won and shirts are close to 40,000. >_<

they only have one actual store in hongdae (hopefully i go when i visit hongdae!) but other than that

you have to purchase online >_<

stussy is very popular in korea too! kim boram wears stussy a lot i believe~

also supreme~ <3

http://www.sakun.co.kr

Archived