[drama 2005] Green Rose 그린로즈

Guest thanhdda

is anybody here watching Scale of providence ? I havent watch it but I know the writer for that drama is the same writer for Green rose, the story is kinda of similar, murder, intrigue and revenge afterward still love green rose because of Ko Soo though

Yes, I'm watching it ^^ at first I'm kind a lazy to watch it but ever since I knew the writer is the one who also write for Green Rose then I decide to watch it beyond my curiosity :P and you know what? I really like it and become addicted ^^ but still I love GR more :P

Oh my I've haven't drop by to this thread again ^^ just now :P

*wave to fivemagic & Petra*

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: Hi fivemagic and korean_aein

happy to see you for the whole day from dawn till night. kekeke

As i have told you fivemagic , i have an intention to drop by here everyday.

I will try to visit this thread even in the hot sunny day or on the wet day.

hello to all chingus here. Wave :wub:

Guest fivemagic

Hey PETRA and KOREAN AEIN,

Nice to see you ladies here... this is one thread I will not miss chatting. Although, it's very quiet nowadays, the drama is still in my heart and personally, it's one of the best drama for Ko Soo.

PETRA chingu, please do by all means drop by here everyday because I am here everyday and it would be nice to see a familiar name here with me. I am hoping that Green Rose will air in Thailand soon. As for airing in US, it has not aired here either... it's sad to say, but it's OK too, because I have the original dvd with good english subs, so I am always watch it whenever I want... heehee, 24/7 that is.

KOREAN AEIN, yep, it's been way too long that I haven't seen you around... I glad to see you chingu.

^^ you making me blushing five I know I haven't been around to this thread but I agree with you that this is one of the best drama of Ko Soo ^^

As for Green Rose, it's already airing in my country not a long ago ^^ but like five said I also have the original DVD so, I can watch it anytime :)

Hello fivemagic , korean-aein and all chingus clapping-1.gif

I am overjoy seeing ur posts as i logged in.

Thanks my dear for making my day .

I will actively handle my assignment for today & with more power.

Green Rose 's fans : Hwaiting hiyo_do.gif

Guest fivemagic

Hey PETRA and KOREAN AEIN,

Nice to see you ladies' posts as I finally got logged into soompi... what a drag? A whole morning of not being able to log in...

due to IPS Driver Error once again!

I was trying to log into soompi as soon as I came into the office this morning, but unfortunately, I came across IPS Driver Error. I had to wait for about 6 hours before I could log into soompi… :sweatingbullets: and :crazy: at the same time.

Thank you for all the exchanges and discussions… truly enjoyed reading each and everyone’s posts / comments.

-----

Sharing my Green Rose 'mugs' artworks... ENJOY!

greenrosemug62.jpg

greenrosemug63.jpg

greenrosemug01.jpg

Hello all

Hi fivemagic,nice to see you here again.

I got the same situation as you did.

The internet error has given me headache .

However i can access eventually .

I admired Lee Jung Hyun for his love to Oh Soo Ah.

Up to the last minute , before & after he revealed his indentify.

Did you notice his heart ached and in pain . ( I love ko soo in all scenes , his eyes and face expressed a lot of pain.)

He expected Soo ah could endure it . To ignore him , it was hard to ignore someone you love.

Just like me i can't ignore Ko soo as well. hehehe

Hi korean_aein and all silent readers.

Guest fivemagic

Hi PETRA,

Yep, it's great to see you too. Yeah, why don't we just chat here on this thread to keep it going... what do you say?

Likewise, I feel the same like you about Lee Jung Hyun and Oh Soo Ah. He wanted Soo Ah to endure it and ignore him, but love can not be ignored. You can endure it but ignoring is something that we can't do in real life. I noticed his heart ached and his pain when seeing Soo Ah in person, but the only he could do was to ignore her, eventhough he knows he is still LJH, and in order to keep his real identity, he goes under a new name of JJW, so that the real killer does not know whom he is.

Me too, and I love all Ko Soo scenes, his eyes and facial expressions are very convincing.

hello fivmagic

Just only two of us are discussing on this topic.

I don't mind though. kekekeeke :tongue2:

Yes , how can you endure it with the one you love.

His love for Soo Ah was more intense and Soo Ah felt and knew that also.

All girls wish to find someone like Lee Jung Hyun.

I even mean to our hottie Ko soo. He is a real man whom girls are dreaming of. :wub::wub:

Guest fivemagic

hello fivmagic

Just only two of us are discussing on this topic.

I don't mind though. kekekeeke :tongue2:

Yes , how can you endure it with the one you love.

His love for Soo Ah was more intense and Soo Ah felt and knew that also.

All girls wish to find someone like Lee Jung Hyun.

I even mean to our hottie Ko soo. He is a real man whom girls are dreaming of. :wub::wub:

Hey PETRA,

I don't mind chatting with you on this thread. I felt really good and happy that you are here with me... heehee, I don't want to be here alone.

I think LJH and OSA's love is very intense and cute... I love the beginning scene when OSA got hurt and LJH carried her on his back. They came to this old house and spent the night there... that scene was very touching and the next morning when LJH carried her on his back again, they came to the sunset and they both wished the same thing... that scene was so memorable and touching as well... not to mention, they are indeed a very cute and adorable couple not just on-screen but off-screen.

Yeah, I would love to have someone like LJH... he is so adorable and a dreaming and drooling guy.

yes fivemagic that was my memorable scene too.

I recall the scene when they are walking a long the seashore .

LJH & OSA have changed thier rings and shared kiss.

I think this scene which both have talked and promised to themself. ( I might be confuse plss tell me five)

they said " Oh Soo Ah ( lee jung hyun) This name is engraved in my heart, once it has been engraved.

It will never been ereased."

Ko soo gave an interview he said these scripted words are his impression from the drama.

Guest fivemagic

yes fivemagic that was my memorable scene too.

I recall the scene when they are walking a long the seashore .

LJH & OSA have changed thier rings and shared kiss.

I think this scene which both have talked and promised to themself. ( I might be confuse plss tell me five)

they said " Oh Soo Ah ( lee jung hyun) This name is engraved in my heart, once it has been engraved.

It will never been ereased."

Ko soo gave an interview he said these scripted words are his impression from the drama.

Hey PETRA,

Thank you for that scene! One of my favorite scene too... very memorable indeed.

YES, those are the exact words from LJH and OSA at the sunset seashore when they were exchanging rings and shared their first KISS.

Tomorrow, I will share two (2) translation scenes of LJH and OSA that are memorable and touching, and some artworks too.

Guest fivemagic

Hey PETRA,

As promised from yesterday’s post, I am doing a couple of translation scenes from Green Rose. This is the scene when Soo-Ah came to see Jung-Hyun in jail AFTER Jung-Hyun’s mom committed suicide.

gr353fo.jpg

Here’s the translation for the scene above:

SA: Dong-ook and I will give mother a nice farewell. Mother gave me these.

(Soo Ah opens the box with the two rings in it)

She had them made for us from her ring… so you and I are now one no matter what. You and I come from mother’s finger. No

matter how tough it gets, we’ll endure it till we can hold hands with these rings on.

JH: It’s your fault. The reason I’m here, the reason mom died… it’s all because of you.

SA: What do you mean?

JH: Your father said it’s a crime for a guy like me to love you.

SA: Jung-Hyun…

JH: Listen to me carefully.

SA: What’s gotten into you?

JH: I did it. I’m the culprit.

SA: That’s absurd.

JH: I killed the groundskeeper and tried to kill your father too…

SA: Stop. I know you too well. You’re lying for my sake, aren’t you?

JH: And to conceal the crime…

SA: That’s enough!

JH: … I set the place on fire.

SA: You’re set on dying, aren’t you? You want to give up on me and take the fall. You’re giving up on your life.

JH: I did it. I’m the one!

SA: Will you stop! You’re scaring me.

JH: I did it.

SA: Jung-Hyun, tell me it’s not true. Come on, it’s not true. Tell me it’s not true.

JH: I did it. I did do it.

They paused and then the bell rang. It was time for Jung-Hyun to leave. As Jung-Hyun got up and started to leave…

SA: Jung-Hyun… Jung-Hyun!

Soo-Ah had tears in her eyes and she was scared. She kept calling his name and Jung-Hyun looked at her and left the scene.

Another favorite scene:

This is the scene in China when SR Electronics (Soo-Ah and Hyun-Tae) came to visit. Jung-Hyun and Yoo-Ran also came to the party celebration and saw Soo-Ah and Hyun-Tae making the announcement and toasting drinks. Later that night, Jung-Hyun sneaked into Soo-Ah’s hotel room. He quietly opened the door and saw Soo-Ah sleeping so peacefully and quietly on the bed. He came over to sit next to her. His tearied eyes were showing his suffering and sadness.

Here’s the translation:

JH: Are you well? How have you been? How you must have blamed me… it pains me when I think of how you must be suffering. The pain was so excruciating that it nearly drove me to take my life. But seeing you today, so pretty and confident… you were glowing radiantly. I could barely breather. I so desperately wanted to hold you.

Then he covered his hand over his mouth and continued with his sayings…

Soo-Ah, when can I ever face you and say ‘It’s me, Jung-Hyun. The one who loves you more than anyone in this world.” Will that day ever come?

I love you, I love you to death, Soo-Ah. More than anyone else in this world, and more than my life. I love you and you only.

He reached his hand out to touch her, but Soo-Ah was moving on the bed, and so he couldn’t touch her. Instead, he left the room in pain and sadness.

WOW fivemagic I admire you indeed , you can recall all ur memmorable scripts.

How smart you are. I am keeping enjoy reading your words.

That is true , all scenes you have mentions are mine too.

I love this scene when the meeting hold and LJH has hidden stared at OSA.

dcahie.gif

I felt to fall for the guy like him actually.

Guest fivemagic

WOW fivemagic I admire you indeed , you can recall all ur memmorable scripts.

How smart you are. I am keeping enjoy reading your words.

That is true , all scenes you have mentions are mine too.

I love this scene when the meeting hold and LJH has hidden stared at OSA.

p><p> Actually, I didn

Aahhh, I love the pic you posted too... one of my favorite scene as well... I love his stare at Soo Ah. Also, I love the very first time he came to SR Electronics and Soo Ah was shocked and surprised... he shook her hands and introduced himself and then he moved on to others in the company. Later as they were watching the big screen on stage, Jung-Hyun kept looking and staring at Soo-Ah... heehee, he just can't seem to take his eyes off of her.

I love his looks... so manly and hot.

Here's the gif of his stare: %7Boption%7Dhttp://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_upload/TV/a/d/20050509_adob_010829.gif' alt='20050509_adob_010829.gif'>

Credit to original poster

Hello fivemagic

Sorry that i haven't been here for a few days.

I am anxiuos and feel guilty that you will miss my post .

Thanks for gif , love it.

I feel the same feeling as you do.

KO Soo was so manly and cool in Green Rose.

I want to tell you how can i get to know him actually.

This story i have posted and told many times to everyone. Probably bcoz of my sacrifice to him.

Friends @ popcorn always asked how long have i been fallen for him?

i stated that not too long comparing to others fans .

I am new fan i am saying.

I can recall that moment in time , It seems like i look in to the miror.

It was June 2007, i was boring at work and wanted to be entertained by Korean dramas.

As you know that koreanovelas are huge business in Thailand.

My friends also loved to view and provided me many series.

I have seen and remarked for many male & female leads.

But never fall for and repect any korean actors before.

So back to my piont, when i got boring , i then searched for dramas

from internet to purchase.

I found Green Rose with interesting synopsis.

One thing which attractived that everywebsite saying that

the drama starred by KO soo who is handsome.

They all saying this starring by ko soo ( So handsome)

I was wondering at that time why they all said the same thing.

hehehe i like handsome actor. I confess at that moment i never care for the serie

just want to prove how handsome he was in reality.

After purchasing i got it but left it in my shelf for 4 months.

I didnot watct GR at once. I was dumb.

One day i recalled myself that i have a korean serie that never been watcted yet.

I watcted GR with just for entertain but later found that it is very superp.

Starting from the first epi i falls for KO soo, love his look , his acting . :wub:

Love all factors of him. Since that second I have been indulging so much with him.

There is not a single day that i don't view his photos & vdo.

kekeke that why i am coming here everyday and chat with you. fivemagic.

thanks for wasting ur time reading my tiny post. hehehhe :blush:

Guest fivemagic

Hey PETRA,

Not to worry chingu, and don't apologize, I know you and I am having the same thing over and over again. I am just happy that you are here with me on this Green Rose thread. I really enjoyed our chattings and hopefully we can keep this thread very much alive.

Thank you for telling me about your encounter with our guy Ko Soo! You sure are sacrificing yourself on him just to get your hands on our guy... well, I know the feeling and it's great to be mesmerized by his looks, his body, his acting, his everything... believe me, I know how it feels to be like that... heehee, he was my very first korean celebrity 'crush' and he takes my breath away.

I come here everyday just because of him... it seems I can't stop my addiction and sometimes I can really go crazy... yeah, me and my insaneness just never stops not even for one minute.

Sharing more Green Rose artworks...

greenrosependant.jpg

greenrosepuck.jpg

greenrosestar.jpg

greenrosekeyhook85.jpg

greenrosekeyhook86.jpg

greenrosependant32.jpg

greenroseplate62.jpg

greenroseporcelainphoto24.jpg

YAY! I JUST TOPPED THIS PAGE!

Archived